Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-11-2016, 04:08 AM
Experiencer

The connection between your mind and matter.

recently i have been playing around with a lot of concepts of quantum physics.
i been trying my best to learn and understand the implications that the double slit experiment suggest, i been trying to figure out how quantum physics is related to human consciousness.

so for those who dont know, there has been a new and modernized version of the double slit experiment.this new test showed us that our conscious mind actually effects matter and is the cause of matter taking form and structure.
the test showed us that while "particles" are being observed or measured that they act accordingly to the available information at any giving moment.
what i mean by this is that matter is simply a energy wave of possibility until something observes it. when being observed, this energy wave of possibility retrieves the available information from the source of the consciousness that is observing it.the reason why it is able to gather information is because everything is actually connected, everything is energy, everything comes from the same place and exist with in itself...

a good example of this concept can be explained by the following

during this experiment, scientist noticed that a measuring device could effect the behavior of the particles, the strange part is that these particles knew the future and acted accordingly ( if the device was on but not recording or measuring anything then the particles acted like a wave of possibility, but if the device was recording or measuring the particles, then they acted as single particles)

now, lets replace the measuring device with our consciousness, lets pretend that our consciousness is the thing measuring the particles instead of the electronic device. see, our consciousness acts just like the electronic device in a some ways, for instance, instead of the test results being stored in a digital storage device such as a computers hard drive, the results will be stored in our memory and or mind.
the "particles" have access to the information that is stored within your mind, hence, the connection that connects everything that exist together.
so the particles "know" how they should behave, its our minds that act as the director of our reality.we control what we experience, literally.

now, lets dive a bit deeper into this.

so, this is were the law of attraction comes in. the law of attraction works off these concepts i spoke of. to put it simple as i can, if you can "trick" your mind into believing something, then all the energy/mass that creates your reality will have to change, it will have no other choice, it simply has to change. this is because of the fact that the energy waves of possibility need to have a source of information in order to take structure and form, these waves get the information they need directly from your consciousness mind.
so, if you can trick your mind into believing something completely, then the waves of energy will form your reality accordingly.

have you guys notice that mostly all sources say that you need to believe you already have the thing you desired in order for the law of attraction to work? well, i just explained exactly how and why it works.

to make thing even more clear, lets do a mental rundown of a senerio that gives a good example of how this works.

-pretend your at a race track, watching horses race.
if you can convince your mind beyond any doubt that your favorite horse wins the race, then the waves that create your reality will also be tricked, they do not have any type of desire of there own or any free will, they simply react with the available information they have to go on. if the information suggest that your favorite wins, then the reality you experience will be where your horse wins.
you may even be able to make yourself believe that your horse has already won, this can also cause the waves to form the reality that matches the reality that you are perceiving.
Old 28-11-2016, 04:29 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
recently i have been playing around with a lot of concepts of quantum physics.

Proverb: "A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing."
Old 28-11-2016, 06:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Proverb: "A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing."

im not sure if i know what you mean :)
Old 07-12-2016, 07:32 AM
Master

At last metaphysics has a band wagon to jump on. Quantum physics - although completely incomprehensible even to fully commited and trained scienetists - is suddenly 'saving the day' with its apparent potential to define 'spirit' and to get to grips with the world.

It may well be or not be the first indication of mankind's gateway to the understanding of everything but not knowing if a cat is alive or dead won't get us very far - in my opinion.
Old 08-12-2016, 02:19 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
-pretend your at a race track, watching horses race.
if you can convince your mind beyond any doubt that your favorite horse wins the race, then the waves that create your reality will also be tricked, they do not have any type of desire of there own or any free will, they simply react with the available information they have to go on. if the information suggest that your favorite wins, then the reality you experience will be where your horse wins.
you may even be able to make yourself believe that your horse has already won, this can also cause the waves to form the reality that matches the reality that you are perceiving.
I've heard this sort of thing being batted around over the years so I've been been watching out of the corner of my eye to see if this is a workable theory.

If something requires unquestionable belief in order for it to be actuated then if I were to turn something on, fully expecting it to run, then it should operate even though it wasn't plugged in. In each case I didn't know that it wasn't plugged in so my expectations were fully engaged in it's running. I still had to plug it in before it operated.

Which suggests that there is a set of conditions that supersede my full belief in how a thing should be at any given time that's independent of my conceptual assertions.
Old 08-12-2016, 03:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
I've heard this sort of thing being batted around over the years so I've been been watching out of the corner of my eye to see if this is a workable theory.

If something requires unquestionable belief in order for it to be actuated then if I were to turn something on, fully expecting it to run, then it should operate even though it wasn't plugged in. In each case I didn't know that it wasn't plugged in so my expectations were fully engaged in it's running. I still had to plug it in before it operated.

Which suggests that there is a set of conditions that supersede my full belief in how a thing should be at any given time that's independent of my conceptual assertions.

from what I gather there is an energy field which if you can 'believe' appropriately you can tap into. Because feelings directly correspond to energy fields so if you 'believe' properly you can influence the energy field in advantageous ways. Unfortunately so many things are mixed up in this reality that it is very difficult to do the belief 'correctly' just to get the results you want. Which I find to be a good thing any more....
Old 10-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
from what I gather there is an energy field which if you can 'believe' appropriately you can tap into. Because feelings directly correspond to energy fields so if you 'believe' properly you can influence the energy field in advantageous ways. Unfortunately so many things are mixed up in this reality that it is very difficult to do the belief 'correctly' just to get the results you want. Which I find to be a good thing any more....
Exactly, results based on our current "wants" as culturally conditioned human beings would splatter against each other in bizarre and differing ways. At what age would we have wanted to get that boy or that girl that we had a crush on at some point based mostly on our "longing" alone? Have you ever gone to a 10 or 20 year high school reunion and realize how lucky you were that that particular "want" failed. :)
Old 11-12-2016, 06:25 AM
Master
Of course mind influences matter! If I really put my mind to it, I know, for 100% fact that I'm able to materialise objects. I just lack the patience to practice it for any given length of time.

I have materialised 6 bed frame springs on the side of the footpath to replace broken ones in my bed - 10 minutes after thinking "I need to buy 6 bedsprings to fix my bed frame or buy a new one because it is hella uncomfy".

I have materialised a fake $20 note (a $20 discount coupon on a set of tyres) 10 minutes after thinking "well then, if it worked for the bedsprings, let's try it with money". After which, a kookaburra laughed it's fool head off in the tree above me and I fell to my knees blabbering with god-love.

I have materialised a "Dragon Dictate CD" in a park about 3kms from my brother's place half an hour after having a conversation with my brother about the program and my brother saying "I lost that CD ages ago". I took it back to my brother's place and showed him what I found in the park, half buried under leaves and he fell at my feet.

I materialised a jar of peanut butter, after saying "oh, I am out of peanut butter, I must buy some more" and I go and put my rubbish out 15 minutes later and notice a neighbour's garbage bin had fallen over and the only thing to have fallen out of it was a full, unopened jar of peanut butter. I said 'thanks for that god, but it is covered in germs now, so I will buy it next time I go shopping".

I have materialised a certain style of ring...I was thinking about a scottish thistle ring....found one exactly the same as I had thought about the very next day whilst walking along the beach at low tide...

I could go on...and on...

God is always reading my mind and giving me presents...always! and this is one of the main reasons why I believe and have faith in god. He doesn't disappoint.

It's also notable that it's not going to happen as soon as people ask...like somebody may say to me 'prove it and materialise...say...a cat statue'. Now it's not going to happen while they watch...or even when I am thinking about it...but give it 24 hours and I'll find an old, plush toy cat in my travels that I'll get for free or something like I have thought about.

I know if I truly put all my mind and concentration into this, I will become totally all-powerful and unstoppable and this terrifies me....I am scared of my own inner power...I'm really scared of it. =(

This is why I don't evolve and adapt my gifts.

Also, the more honest you are with yourself and the less lies you tell, the more it happens...the more your thoughts and words become the truth and take on a whole life of their own.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:06 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
At last metaphysics has a band wagon to jump on. Quantum physics - although completely incomprehensible even to fully commited and trained scienetists - is suddenly 'saving the day' with its apparent potential to define 'spirit' and to get to grips with the world.

It may well be or not be the first indication of mankind's gateway to the understanding of everything but not knowing if a cat is alive or dead won't get us very far - in my opinion.

knowing if the cat in the box is alive, dead or if it even exist or not does not matter in a sense, yes, how ever, its not about knowing what happens to the cat, the real importance of it would be the implications that it provides.
see, if we found out that the cat stops existing once a conscious mind no longer perceives it, this would provide amazing insight into what our reality is and how we perceive it. so your right and wrong at the same time lol.
true, knowing about the cat wont get us far, but the knowledge we gain from it could push humanity into a totally new age of technology, beyond what anyone has ever seen before, by this i literally mean that technology could litterally perform task that we would view as "magic" or "impossible", for instance, creating a device that re organizes any type of matter into any other form of matter, hence, turn dirt into gold, wood into food, anything, there would be no limits, on top of all that, it would be possible to build a device that functions directly off your intent while you create the device, the internal componets would not matter because it would be your intent that controls the device, for instance, build a device, anything, doesnt even have to be plausible, just make anything you want, build a switch for it, ( this device would not even need a power source)
then focus your intent into the device, with your intent and mind, program the device to do anything you want it to, for example, lower the tempature of liquids or emit a bright light or any other thing you can think of.
yes this all sounds sounds stupid and impossible, but quantum physics has already shown us the connection our minds have with matter, and if you know enough about it, then you would understand that these findings shows us that it would be possible to do such things. dont believe me? google it lol.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born

its all about probabilities and information.
for instance, lets imagine that were doing a test of this concept, i put a tv in a room and i unplug it, i then obstruct the view of the wire so that you can not see weather its plugged in or not, i then bring you into the room and tell you to turn on the tv. would do you think would happen?
of course the tv will not turn on, how ever, if what i talked about was true then the tv would turn on if you didnt know it was not plugged in right? ..wrong..
see, im the one who unplugged it, i remember when i unpluged it, thus, the matter/energy that makes up the tv and your reality use the information that i hold, see, i would always know that i unplugged it so the reality will also know that the tv is unplugged.
so, so with reality knowing the tv is unplugged, what would be more likely to happen when you try to turn it on? it wont turn on because the probability of it turning on almost comes to 0%.
there is how ever, a slim chance that your belief will over ride my belief thus, we get a unexplained event, but the odds of that is 1 in trillions and will probally never happen in our lifetime.

i cant help but to wonder what if the person who unplugs the tv dies before the other person enters the room and tries to turn on the tv?
maybe the dead persons mind stops effecting this reality once it passes on, thus, allowing the other persons belief to take control of the reality. no clue how this could be tested though so i guess we will never know lol.