Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for your warm answer Johnathanrs,

I wonder, what really defines me as a psychic?

Shine bright!!!
Old 18-11-2016, 10:04 AM
Master
You sound psychic to me
Old 18-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Experiencer

Thanks shoni7510,

I always feel someone is helping all along. like when a glass slipped, I saw it falling in a slow motion and it didn't break or anything.

there are some other incindences like a bird slammed it self on a sign board above my head and died instantly as it fell in front of me. I took it as warning, on our way home there was a wide smoke covering the highway because of a bushfire. I adviced my husband to run on a constant speed as we passed through it, luckily nothing happened to us.

Maybe some of you have the same experience.

Keep shining!!!
Old 21-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Master
Everybody is psychic, they just are not aware. You seem to be having more symptoms but if you don't know how to use them they can do more harm then good. You must practice discernment and you the way to access that is through your intuition and 'sense of knowing'..That is what you can trust.

Remember, everybody is psychic, so if you are looking for answers, pay attention to the words of others. They don't have to be 'psychic' to channel the words you need to hear. That was one of my first assignments.
Old 22-11-2016, 07:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Everybody is psychic, they just are not aware. You seem to be having more symptoms but if you don't know how to use them they can do more harm then good. You must practice discernment and you the way to access that is through your intuition and 'sense of knowing'..That is what you can trust.

Remember, everybody is psychic, so if you are looking for answers, pay attention to the words of others. They don't have to be 'psychic' to channel the words you need to hear. That was one of my first assignments.

Hello Rozie,

I used to trust my intuitions 3 years ago until I sensed that some entities are sending me the lies and deceitful ideas that somehow implied that I was the one thinking but I always say I don't think that way, I know myself, so I have to test everything that comes to mind.

Now, logic plays a big role not just intuition. I wanted to consult a reputable psychic medium to identify who or what kind are they and their purpose in my life.

My gut tells me, that they are human and somehow knew me. During those days of so much information coming in for no reason about politics, neighbors, celebrities, often recalling memories since childhood, my recipes at home that I felt it's not me who's thinking, I felt somebody just want to know who I am then Tactile sensations started. Names popped up out of the blue that I have to consult those people.

They are husband and wife team, psychology graduate, a medium, life coach, reiki healer, tarot reader etc. I remember I met them 12 years ago and done a tarot reading on me, I noticed that ever since I met the wife I felt her anger towards me And I always remember her anger every time I thought of her and wondering why and why do I sometimes think of her?

About the tarot, I got disappointed because they did not give me much information but the husband always smiling at me and the wife's tone was heavy.

Back to the consultation 2 1/2 years ago, I told them what happened though I was too shy to say anything personal with my husband at my side that the entity telepathically told me he's an astral traveller and wanted to keep me, I felt the sensation so sexually magical 24/7 awake, half awake or asleep, I thought I was just ovulating but 24/7 for 4 months and since that happened I sensed a woman hurting me. They told me I am lucky to be brought there though i didn't learn anything and told me not research on the internet. The wife said maybe it's a human incubus in heavy tone. They invited me to attend their workshops.
My husband is so skeptic until now he still don't understand about what I have gone through.

After driving them away, i became more sensitive and more positive thoughts coming in and the negatives, I ignore them but sometimes it's annoying.

Now, I just want to develop and make good use of this and do my best not to be destructive in anyway.

It's a gift so better not waste it.
Old 20-12-2016, 06:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Sounds like psychic ability to me.
Old 29-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Experiencer
Well it certainly sounds like it to me. You can either build it up and learn to use it or shut it off. The choice is yours. Its not a pleasant journey but it can be fun and rewarding at times.
Old 29-12-2016, 11:59 PM
Master
i wud say us ee it dnt abusee it dnt let pepe try2 stoppu frm usin lk iv dun iv a gft 1 day i will usee it i will it itims mo thgns im evil i no its alz/dem it tims i agrea maby i am
bit if iw z evil why wz i givin ths lovly gitfts u cud say
on hear im lernin mor picin thngs up so on its lk i wz mnt 2 join ths web in 2015 lol

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 31-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Experiencer

I used to play reverse psychology on what is to come when I was a kid and it always happened.

I had a dream when I was 15, in a closed palenque or fish & meat store, i was with a beautiful lady in white and blue long dress with veil, she was touching and hand combing my hair while my head was on her lap, the place was dark and filthy. She told me " help me to change people". I told my mother that maybe it was a calling to pursue as a nun but my father disapproved me from entering a convent.

I grew up prayerful and when I see beggars or know people having problems, ipray for them. Now, for 3 years i have been seeing visions of horrible things and trying to save people through visions and prayers.

There was a time when I was awake, suddenly a vision of a man falling in a nightmare, i pulled him out and awakened him, I felt his nervousness and fright but then relieved.

I don't know where to start, i am surrounded with skeptical people, but I am living with the wisdom and knowledge gained through experience and research, picking up what is good and keeping an open mind and I think my jolly personality really helped me a lot.

all I know is to help people through prayers but these past few days I feel some kind of magical and powerful energy and felt a guidance of a higher level entity that is saving me and continuously energizing me.

Things happened for a reason, maybe this is how i serve my purpose.