Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-11-2016, 08:50 PM
Experiencer

Akashic records

Anyone know of a fast-track way to access the akashic records? Currently trying to understand a situation, and I think accessing the akashic records will greatly help. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 14-11-2016, 09:01 PM
Master

Meditate to release your resistant thoughts. Then follow what guides you to an answer.
Old 14-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Master
My ten penneth, The akashic records are hidden for a reason, concentrate on the now, deal with it with what you know now and don`t waste time in the past, especially past lives.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Experiencer

They reside in your DNA.. accessible through genetic memory.. Your being here would seem to be proof positive that you are an integral part of all that is... Maybe your looking to hard for that which is right in front of you.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Anyone know of a fast-track way to access the akashic records? Currently trying to understand a situation, and I think accessing the akashic records will greatly help. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I would post a direct link, but I am still on probation as a new user and cannot. I read this book (via Amazon's Kindle): Akashic Records: “One True Love” A Practical Guide to Access Your Own Akashic Records by Gabrielle Orr.

It was SUPER easy to understand and has step by step tasks to help you practice.

I would highly recommend that book if you are interested in learning to open the Akashic records.
Old 15-11-2016, 02:01 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Meditate to release your resistant thoughts. Then follow what guides you to an answer.
Thanks. Have you accessed yours? I'd like to think I'm not resistant. I'm totally open to receiving the info, but i do woŕry that i will make stuff up with my overactive imagination. - maybe that could be a limiting thought?
Old 15-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
My ten penneth, The akashic records are hidden for a reason, concentrate on the now, deal with it with what you know now and don`t waste time in the past, especially past lives.
I understand what you're saying. It's a good thing to focus on the now, but i do wonder whether or not if the records are hidden for a legit reason. I want to know what happened in the past and how it's affecting me now.
Old 15-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
They reside in your DNA.. accessible through genetic memory.. Your being here would seem to be proof positive that you are an integral part of all that is... Maybe your looking to hard for that which is right in front of you.
Thanks. I'm not sure I totally understand what you've said lol. Have you accessed them?
Old 15-11-2016, 02:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
I would post a direct link, but I am still on probation as a new user and cannot. I read this book (via Amazon's Kindle): Akashic Records: “One True Love” A Practical Guide to Access Your Own Akashic Records by Gabrielle Orr.

It was SUPER easy to understand and has step by step tasks to help you practice.

I would highly recommend that book if you are interested in learning to open the Akashic records.

Wow thanks so much! Will take a look. Have you accessed them?
Old 15-11-2016, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
I understand what you're saying. It's a good thing to focus on the now, but i do wonder whether or not if the records are hidden for a legit reason. I want to know what happened in the past and how it's affecting me now.

Yes, they are hidden for a reason, there are things in all of our pasts, as we have grown, that you would not want to see. They would upset you. But they have happened and are done now, the only time that matters is now, anything else is a distraction, in my opinion