Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Pathfinder

Is this a real Moldavite?

Today I bought a 5 gram Moldavite from my local gem store. Before I bought it, I checked online on what to look for in a genuine Moldavite, so that you don't accidentally by a fake one. I think I have the right one, but I still want to make sure it's the real deal, so I'm uploading photos of it under different light sources (neon, warm lightbulb and light from outside).

I have 8 days to return it to the store and get something else for the amount of money (50 EUR). I'll probably get lots of Selenite for that kind of money, if my Moldavite gets to be fake. At least it's not emerald green, surface isn't shiny wet, it has bubbles in it, imperfectios... so I presume it's real. What do you think? I plan on using it for my upper chakras. I already tried to meditate with Moldavite on my forehead and I believe I felt something on my forehead, some sort of pressure and warmth, but I have to properly clean it first and charge it on today's Supermoon.

free picture upload
Old 14-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

I just asked Heart ( a member here and my husband ) as he has two pieces of that he got in England. He said its sold by grams that the prices seems about right. It looks right, and that it came from a shop that is also positive. What it looks like is that its the top part of the tear drop shape that has been broken off and then worked. Still it looks real.

Be careful it is fragile I would suggest encasing it in something as if dropped it will break.

Note that they are usually in the shape of a "tear drop" as that is how they fall from the sky.

Note also that to glue it to silver or other metals might not last, it does not seem to like to adhere to clue for too long.

Lynn
Old 14-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Experiencer
i recharged my moldavite under the supermoon and omg
would take me 2 pages to write down the impact it had on me but i'll abstain.
i wish i knew earlier about the super moon and place all my crystals.. now i gotta wait decades before the next one comes... haha.. it's still the moon actually, why am I going crazy about it. still.. something got lit up!!!
Old 14-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Master
There's two moldavite experts here, maybe they'll see your topic. I haven't a clue...
Old 14-11-2016, 09:30 PM
Experiencer

That looks exactly like my Moldavite and I'm pretty sure mine is genuine as I bought it from a trusted local shop.
Mine is out charging under the super moon and has been for the last few nights (as has the rest of my huge crystal collection and jewellery) so I'm hoping for some fun :).
Old 15-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder

If in a week, Moldavite won't have any noticable effect on me (I have it hanging around my neck currently), I'll probably return it and take 3 big chunks of Selenite for the same amount of money. What do you think would be best? My current small Moldavite or 3 big chunks of Selenite? I'm trying to open my upper chakras and the pineal gland for astral travelling. I was told a few months ago by a trusted psychic it will happen in me on its own quite soon. I can't see any harm in trying to speed up the process with Moldavite or Selenite.
Old 15-11-2016, 02:58 PM
Experiencer

It depends on the person, I love my Moldavite and feel it's made a massive difference to me, but selenite doesn't really do anything for me. At some point this may change depending where I am in my journey.
You can only do what you feel is right. Moldavite certainly is a powerful stone tho.
Old 15-11-2016, 09:10 PM
Pathfinder

You're probably right. I have 7 days to try it out. Today I had it on a pendant around my neck for 5 hours and after 4 hours I started feeling my heart pounding, almost like a palpitation with a pounding pulse. I presume it was my heart chakra being stimulated by a Moldavite. I don't have it hanging around my neck for 4 hours now and I still feel my heart chakra, althought not as strongly as before. Questions of its legitimacy are now put to rest. :)
Old 15-11-2016, 09:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Angry

I am really against shop owners who allow crystals can be returned.
Old 17-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Pathfinder

How long did you have to have Moldavite on your forehead for it to open the third eye? Weight of the Moldavite must also be taken into account.