Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 16-09-2016, 11:24 AM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Philosophy of duality

When speaking of the dual mind of man, are we talking about Christ and lucifer, or are we speaking of Male and Female. Perhaps We are admitting to neither. Just a notion to consider.
When talking about duality we can see natural and positive versions of duality where both the light and the dark are "good" or perhaps lacking a label of neither Bad nor Good.
Considering the moment of day break, splashing light upon the damp and once dark land that inhabits the creations of God, the ones accustomed to the light of day leave their Homes and beds and stretch themselves across the day. They wake naturally at the sight of light and they dance and eat and play merrily happy to see the daylight. Birds are plastered to the blue abyss with no want to come down and the food chain is respected. As the sun moves across the sky and begins to descend behind the hills and oceans of the horizon, night moves in a place with shadows and animals where still the food chain is respected and the animals that are nocturnal do the same as the animals that wake in the day. The duality of one day on earth and what does it mean, neither side poses any more threats than the other, so why are they different and why is one considered evil and the other not so. When it comes to the human form, or any animal/creature for that matter, most are separated by a simple duality of which is male and Female. The Male represents the strong and sturdy the life giving. While female represents the dainty and warming, life supporting. To day and night, its easy to see that the day represents male, as the sun showers down giving life to everything it touches. and the night represents female, life sustaining but not creating. Also the earth represents female energy, sustaining the inhabitants of the whole planet on her resourceful body. and the sky represents male, life giving with rains and rays. Going further down the duality trail, the sun and moon, with the sun is driven and feeding bright waves, the moon is soft and just sustaining. So still we have only covered, male and female, light and dark, but i have seen nothing pointing towards a duality of Good Vs Evil and this is strange to me. Because of this reason... The human race is infatuated with labeling anything with a label of evil or Good depending on the reaction we relieve from the experience or action. But what if the reactions we attained were simply nothing but reactions, developing points creating a slightly different dynamic, than the one before. Every day hundreds of thousands of people Make decisions and receive reactions from them. Some make cruel jokes and are accepted by society others work their hardest to please and keep comfortable those around them, and are met by rejection and pain. Tell me where is the balance in this, and where is the Good and Evil...? and where is God unless He is with you right now, first handedly experience your time along with you. This is an interesting thought because if we pretend this is a true statement, that God is with us each, individually experiencing and attempting to adress all of the flaws through reflection, action and reaction.
In human form, God expresses love, and transmutes imperfections and flaws, into perfect understanding. Once all short comings and chaotic impulses are dealt with and understood God can move forward from the state of physical personality and go forth to higher and other parts of the world, experience and realms. If there are any alternate realities other than the one that we are currently existing in. So if gods goal is perfection of his reflections. What are the fallen ones after?

If lovingkindness is what God wants from us then why have we forgotten to give him what he asks.
How hard is it to live by gods commandments and his wishes. and is there truly sin, and condemnation, or is this a metaphor harder to grasp than most?

Oh Sweet Satan, or My sweet Mind, with so much potential and ideas, the power held with in my satan may very well be equall to that of the power of my Living Christ. And is this then why it is so difficult for triumph to meet me in the feilds of mammon. How can I awaken My own Jesus to take the SIn to the cross along with his brother, The Satan so that for once, the evil will repent for His sins, and see in truth why suffering is coming from all of his biddings.
Lest without daulity of the Christ and Deciet what would ever be accomplished and could we learn if we had no one directing us mistakes. If life were lived with out failure and retry what then would be th eout come of a man in his 30's? Lack of humble modesty or abundance of something different.... Pride .... superiority. What would life make us if strife was lacking in our experience?
And playfully we think of a heaven where things and people are perfect in the image of the Highest
If God were creator of all, does it only work because he is pure and perfect in form and love?
Or do we lack here on earth where we have been made to reflect the lord. Are we reflections of a lord actually lacking, considering our lack, and the further we come to purity then the further we bring the father universe to perfection? Is lucipher an aspect of Godlyness Unbalanced?
For how can we be made in the reflection of God if we reflect so much imperfection, unless God has imperfections which he choses to highlight and focus on through the reflection of them through his creation; human. We are told by philosophers and soul psychologists that in those we come across the negative aspects that bother us in them are actually the reflections of the negativity with in ourselves. and in our interactions with other humans, and in seeing our own reflection in the undesirable parts of others, we can better understand and then transmute this aspect of our selves that was once unbalanced and causing unsavory karmic reaction in the world into something love based and healed, which adds further harmony to the world, and ourselves.
So if we see the rest of humanity as a reflection of ourself, and we are a reflection of God, than we are God reflecting back and forth to ourselves to thoroughly heal each imperfection....
But you would think a supposedly infinite and pure creator would not need to heal itself.
But what if god is always expanding, creating more infinity. What if God explores the options through Lucipher, to determine what is a imperfection, or a chaos. How does God know what will retract from the soul, and what will add harmony to the soul, before a trial is ran to see how the enegry reacts. If duality and choas was never benificial then why was it created and what is its purpose. If we try to say, it was created for the punishment of mistakes (sin) what was the purpose of the mistakes... SO that the people who committed them could be punsihed. This seems illogical.
What if God was capable of committing a mistake. What if God was capable of collecting Karma, and what if God was changed and damamged and healed by the actions of the consciousness he pushes forth here on earth in the physical realm. If our consciousness is created of God, then this means that our dual mind, is both God. The satan is a spawn from God, and the Christ is also.
Direct lines to communication. The satan consciousness is that of karma and debts, repaying the universe for the damage your have caused or repaying God for the mistakes that God choose to make. But then what is the point, if a mistake can be made and have an affect on the world, or an individual why should the punishment come after the chaos. Shouldn't the Choatic phase of the experience be enough or is there something i am missing. If an action in the world committed by an individual created a reaction, which whose ripples were felt by the whole world energetically then what is the purpose of a karmic reaction or consequence. Unless the reaction to the action alone is the karmic tie. If you hurt an animal, you will be pressured in the heart with guilt and remorse.
You know that you have hurt the animal and you wish it no harm. You squirm with it. Karma... Justified? However if you hurt an animal and are not given emotives of sorrow and remorse but instead filled with adrenaline and excitement creating a desire to hurt other animals for the achievment of these emotives, then where is the karma here. Is it logged somewhere, and will be given rightfully in the future. Or has this person escaped the cause and affect dynamic?
Doubtful, but interesting still.
Old 16-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens
When speaking of the dual mind of man, are we talking about Christ and lucifer, or are we speaking of Male and Female. Perhaps We are admitting to neither. Just a notion to consider.
When talking about duality we can see natural and positive versions of duality where both the light and the dark are "good" or perhaps lacking a label of neither Bad nor Good.
Considering the moment of day break, splashing light upon the damp and once dark land that inhabits the creations of God, the ones accustomed to the light of day leave their Homes and beds and stretch themselves across the day. They wake naturally at the sight of light and they dance and eat and play merrily happy to see the daylight. Birds are plastered to the blue abyss with no want to come down and the food chain is respected. As the sun moves across the sky and begins to descend behind the hills and oceans of the horizon, night moves in a place with shadows and animals where still the food chain is respected and the animals that are nocturnal do the same as the animals that wake in the day. The duality of one day on earth and what does it mean, neither side poses any more threats than the other, so why are they different and why is one considered evil and the other not so. When it comes to the human form, or any animal/creature for that matter, most are separated by a simple duality of which is male and Female. The Male represents the strong and sturdy the life giving. While female represents the dainty and warming, life supporting. To day and night, its easy to see that the day represents male, as the sun showers down giving life to everything it touches. and the night represents female, life sustaining but not creating. Also the earth represents female energy, sustaining the inhabitants of the whole planet on her resourceful body. and the sky represents male, life giving with rains and rays. Going further down the duality trail, the sun and moon, with the sun is driven and feeding bright waves, the moon is soft and just sustaining. So still we have only covered, male and female, light and dark, but i have seen nothing pointing towards a duality of Good Vs Evil and this is strange to me. Because of this reason... The human race is infatuated with labeling anything with a label of evil or Good depending on the reaction we relieve from the experience or action. But what if the reactions we attained were simply nothing but reactions, developing points creating a slightly different dynamic, than the one before. Every day hundreds of thousands of people Make decisions and receive reactions from them. Some make cruel jokes and are accepted by society others work their hardest to please and keep comfortable those around them, and are met by rejection and pain. Tell me where is the balance in this, and where is the Good and Evil...? and where is God unless He is with you right now, first handedly experience your time along with you. This is an interesting thought because if we pretend this is a true statement, that God is with us each, individually experiencing and attempting to adress all of the flaws through reflection, action and reaction.
In human form, God expresses love, and transmutes imperfections and flaws, into perfect understanding. Once all short comings and chaotic impulses are dealt with and understood God can move forward from the state of physical personality and go forth to higher and other parts of the world, experience and realms. If there are any alternate realities other than the one that we are currently existing in. So if gods goal is perfection of his reflections. What are the fallen ones after?

If lovingkindness is what God wants from us then why have we forgotten to give him what he asks.
How hard is it to live by gods commandments and his wishes. and is there truly sin, and condemnation, or is this a metaphor harder to grasp than most?

Oh Sweet Satan, or My sweet Mind, with so much potential and ideas, the power held with in my satan may very well be equall to that of the power of my Living Christ. And is this then why it is so difficult for triumph to meet me in the feilds of mammon. How can I awaken My own Jesus to take the SIn to the cross along with his brother, The Satan so that for once, the evil will repent for His sins, and see in truth why suffering is coming from all of his biddings.
Lest without daulity of the Christ and Deciet what would ever be accomplished and could we learn if we had no one directing us mistakes. If life were lived with out failure and retry what then would be th eout come of a man in his 30's? Lack of humble modesty or abundance of something different.... Pride .... superiority. What would life make us if strife was lacking in our experience?
And playfully we think of a heaven where things and people are perfect in the image of the Highest
If God were creator of all, does it only work because he is pure and perfect in form and love?
Or do we lack here on earth where we have been made to reflect the lord. Are we reflections of a lord actually lacking, considering our lack, and the further we come to purity then the further we bring the father universe to perfection? Is lucipher an aspect of Godlyness Unbalanced?
For how can we be made in the reflection of God if we reflect so much imperfection, unless God has imperfections which he choses to highlight and focus on through the reflection of them through his creation; human. We are told by philosophers and soul psychologists that in those we come across the negative aspects that bother us in them are actually the reflections of the negativity with in ourselves. and in our interactions with other humans, and in seeing our own reflection in the undesirable parts of others, we can better understand and then transmute this aspect of our selves that was once unbalanced and causing unsavory karmic reaction in the world into something love based and healed, which adds further harmony to the world, and ourselves.
So if we see the rest of humanity as a reflection of ourself, and we are a reflection of God, than we are God reflecting back and forth to ourselves to thoroughly heal each imperfection....
But you would think a supposedly infinite and pure creator would not need to heal itself.
But what if god is always expanding, creating more infinity. What if God explores the options through Lucipher, to determine what is a imperfection, or a chaos. How does God know what will retract from the soul, and what will add harmony to the soul, before a trial is ran to see how the enegry reacts. If duality and choas was never benificial then why was it created and what is its purpose. If we try to say, it was created for the punishment of mistakes (sin) what was the purpose of the mistakes... SO that the people who committed them could be punsihed. This seems illogical.
What if God was capable of committing a mistake. What if God was capable of collecting Karma, and what if God was changed and damamged and healed by the actions of the consciousness he pushes forth here on earth in the physical realm. If our consciousness is created of God, then this means that our dual mind, is both God. The satan is a spawn from God, and the Christ is also.
Direct lines to communication. The satan consciousness is that of karma and debts, repaying the universe for the damage your have caused or repaying God for the mistakes that God choose to make. But then what is the point, if a mistake can be made and have an affect on the world, or an individual why should the punishment come after the chaos. Shouldn't the Choatic phase of the experience be enough or is there something i am missing. If an action in the world committed by an individual created a reaction, which whose ripples were felt by the whole world energetically then what is the purpose of a karmic reaction or consequence. Unless the reaction to the action alone is the karmic tie. If you hurt an animal, you will be pressured in the heart with guilt and remorse.
You know that you have hurt the animal and you wish it no harm. You squirm with it. Karma... Justified? However if you hurt an animal and are not given emotives of sorrow and remorse but instead filled with adrenaline and excitement creating a desire to hurt other animals for the achievment of these emotives, then where is the karma here. Is it logged somewhere, and will be given rightfully in the future. Or has this person escaped the cause and affect dynamic?
Doubtful, but interesting still.

Lots of stuff in here i only read the first half but will read the next half as well. Two ideas came to my mind. We can also see things as suffering and the end of suffering, a buddhistic idea, it doesn't have to be sin, jesus and lucifer although that too is a very interesting way of interpretating reality if i may say that ?

The second thing that struck me about what you said was opposites and i enjoyed your images of masculinity and femininity, the rain and sun etc. What about the idea although these things are opposites they are not seperate ? Just an idea that came to mind, what do you think ? Thank you for sharing.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 16-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Yes I agree that these things are the same. In my studies I have found a code.
Duality is the very essence of the experience here on earth but it has gone from, Male and female to Jesus Christ versus Satan. Good versus evil.
You will find it interesting to know that Venus, a planet representing Femininity was known as The morning star, or the light bringer. and In the Christian bible, while the serpent or satan so called "tempted" Eve it was the Female who made the decision that caused the fall of man.
I've come to see that Masculinity or Male energy is likened to what we call "good" (labeling for the sake of communication) and the Female is "evil"
But being a woman I prefer to us the term chaotic.
Although I am not implying that Men are better than women, as each individual had both male and female qualities and characteristic.s

The ideas of christ and satan are just perspectives of this Great Duality, that when you truly understand it, is Union. One.

In duality there is a key to be found that has been lost for generations to man. A simple perspective removing the duality, and turning it into harmony. Two sides do not have to be opposing.

The reason I use the christian terms Jesus and Satan is because i view the human form to be of both.
Jesus represents give and satan represents take.
or unconditional love vs. selfishness.

I find it so interesting that Paganism and Masonry(at least before the 17th century) both have seemed to embraced the idea of Man and Woman living in harmony and perfect union.
In this age the feminine is oppressed, and the Masculine tries to be dominant (not gender but Energy) Using the guise of EVIL as the reason. WHen truly it is nothing exept the selfish desire to rule.
If there were harmony and perfection who would be the king

With this philosophy it is easy to get confused so i am sorry if I am not making since to you. Its hard to understand anothers perspective if you have never been there, or experienced it, and this is something to consider to.
As with the beginning of your comment, You say we can look at this as a Buddhist instead of a christian, Which of course we can. We can look at it in the perspective of Good and evil, Jesus and Satan, the Sun and the Moon, Night and Day, Male and Female, you will see these are all the same and there are many forms of them. Each a different perspective of the exact same thing. and even still each are two different perspectives of the same thing, being dual, and knowing we are one.
Philosophy is amazing, I do not know if it can truly bring us closer to Harmony, but i think with the act of describing nature in depth realizations and quickenings can happen.

Another that is interesting is man and nature, Man acting on order and stability while nature is unpredictable and chaotic to the on looker
Old 20-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Knower

An accounting principle that recognizes the dual impact of business transactions on the cash flow ledger or the balance sheet. For instance, an acquired asset is added to the asset side of the balance sheet while the debt used to acquire the asset is added to the liability side.

Read more: http://www.investorwords.com/16376/d...#ixzz4NdBe04iP
Old 20-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Knower

Quote:

Lovingkindness and benevolence is not what God wants from you, it's what it wants for you. God loves you so much, you have the freedom to live as you want and to make all the mistakes you need. First hand experience is the only real teacher. Certainly as a new soul; you don't know what you don't know. That's why the criminal (for example) is allowed to make all the mistakes he needs, whatever those may be, and he's still loved just as much as anybody else. If you start punishing people for their 'bad' deeds, then what do they learn? Only that pain is the way of life, and they never move to a higher consciousness.

That is also why there is no such thing as 'Good' and 'Evil'. There is only consciousness in different degrees. Why are people under the impression that Satan and selfishness are bad? They are not. Before you are even able to give unconditional love, first you have to be selfish. True love always starts with yourself.
Old 21-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by William 辰

That is also why there is no such thing as 'Good' and 'Evil'. There is only consciousness in different degrees. Why are people under the impression that Satan and selfishness are bad? They are not. Before you are even able to give unconditional love, first you have to be selfish. True love always starts with yourself.

Thats what i was discussing in this essay. The idea that There is meaning behind The satan just as much as there is meaning behind the Christ, and that neither of them are Good or evil, because in duality there is importance for both sides, to ensure evolution. Like the darkness is gestation. and still that Goes further back into the Male and female dynamic, with the mornings star, being venus, of feminine energy , or lucifer in the bible. It seems the Code is crumbling and understanding is making its way into the collective.
Durring this conversation with myself i stumbled across several different ideas.
All interesting.
I do not believe in evil really at all.
Much like you said, i believe in different states of consciousness, and different interpretations of life, through those outlets.
Old 21-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Thats what i was discussing in this essay. The idea that There is meaning behind The satan just as much as there is meaning behind the Christ, and that neither of them are Good or evil, because in duality there is importance for both sides, to ensure evolution. Like the darkness is gestation. and still that Goes further back into the Male and female dynamic, with the mornings star, being venus, of feminine energy , or lucifer in the bible. It seems the Code is crumbling and understanding is making its way into the collective.
Durring this conversation with myself i stumbled across several different ideas.
All interesting.
I do not believe in evil really at all.
Much like you said, i believe in different states of consciousness, and different interpretations of life, through those outlets.

Ah, I understood what you said, but not where you wanted to go with it. I find it a little bit hard to read, but interesting too.
Old 21-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Guide
Its very difficult to read because it was just my thought process, i just wrote it down as it popped into my head and i never adjusted or augmented it to make it clearer. i should, but i would not know where to start, so i just leave it as is.
Old 21-10-2016, 11:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Philosophy of Duality:

You see things which are not there.
Experience things which cannot be experienced.
Learn things which cannot be learned.
Doing things which noone sane would do.

exchanging abundance for powerty, hapiness for unhapiness, life for death, knowledge for stupidity, love for hate,eternity for time.

and all comes from one mistake, you forgot how to laugh.
Old 22-10-2016, 05:36 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't get the OP at all, which is to say, I didn't understand a single sentence and how it connects to a philosophy of duality.

All philosophy is duality....

Why would you need a philosophy OF duality?

It's the same as saying "philosophy of philosophy"