Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-11-2016, 02:50 AM
Master

I believe that dogs know and think much more than we give them credit for
Old 01-12-2016, 04:49 AM
Knower
Churchyard cemeteries in Europe (I am only familar with certain little French village cemeteries, but several of them) feel much different to me; perhaps because village familes go on for generations - everyone knows those family names, even in current times. They feel like... an extension of the living village. There is a sense of lives well lived, continuation, history, community, God, etc. You can stroll them easily day or night. American cemeteries? No fricken way at night! Lol. I don't even like driving past the massive ones after dark. I look the other way - you can just feel the unease. Or maybe that's just me. Ha ha. Enjoyed your clip!
Old 17-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Suspended
Guide

I find cemeteries to be peaceful - a place of serenity & contemplation ...
I'm disturbed at the thought of anyone dancing or sleeping on someone's grave much less near one especially if it were my husband's resting plot ... Arrgh!
Is there any place safe from human mischief?
I'm thankful for the gates surrounding the national cemetery for the families & those who died in war or in other traumatic instances ...
Granted, I don't believe his spirit is there 24/7, however we do feel him when we visit ...
The sadness we feel when we see our loved one's name on a headstone is insurmountable ...
Please be respectful by doing these things elsewhere ...
Old 02-01-2017, 06:48 AM
Knower

I've thought about visiting a cemetery as well. The closest I came was one I used to walk past, a historic one. I never felt anything there most of the time. But one time, I was walking near the cemetery, it was a Sunday evening, so no bike traffic on the bike path or anything and I just had this creepy feeling that I was not alone. I looked around but nobody was there so I walked on. The feeling just got worse and worse until I couldn't take it anymore and got the heck out of there. So strange. Never felt it again.