Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Seeker

Kelpie

I was reading a little bit about them i like to know more about them what i was reading they said they are evil
Old 08-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Guide
As far as I know the Scottish Kelpie is a supernatural shape shifting water spirit, which according to legend can appear as a human or a horse
I am not sure whether they are evil or not, some say they are
They are interesting though !

Last edited by fayette : 09-10-2016 at 01:29 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Master
I believe human interaction with elementals only reflect their own inner fear and inhibitions, because its subtle and it magnifies everything about human energy , since the medium of conversation between elementals and humans is subtle, more etheric. That said there are all kinds of beings in the universe, as long as you have clear intentions and pure heart, there is nothing to be afraid of :) only we should be careful what door we are willing to open for ourselves, like the saying be careful what you wish for .
Old 18-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Pathfinder
As a youngster I was part of the ' Brownies'
( girl guides for tiny girls lol ) and we were split into sub- groups ...I was in the 'Kelpies' !
Never knew what the term referred to specifically , I just guessed they were some type of wee folk.
Thank you for the education guys !