Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Newbie ;)

As a listener of stories, I imagine your experience to be incredible. I have always liked trying to imagine going through it and putting myself or a made up image of someone and picture the occurrence as I'm hearing it. The elements of fantasy and reality aren't very different but they are skewed. One person's reality is another person's fantasy/dream/nightmare. Without the basic essentials of any story, such as an audience, a few select words to encourage the imagination of the reader, and characters, the story is the experience. I believe in every story there is some truth to it no matter how miniscule. This miniscule part is what my mind can decipher versus what it cannot decipher - it's limited and expansive but it can never recreate the experience or mirror it.

As far as Michael is concerned. I would entertain your theory if my husband and I didn't have others who would share outsider's experiences with us that did coincide or result from baby Michael's abilities.
The Barrier : My husband works at a call center and they get phone calls from all over. One day there was a man who works as a full time psychic and part time blogger on the metaphysical who called in about his technical difficulties. He and my husband had a conversation about the topic the man writes about. He told my husband how lately, (after Michael's birth) he hasn't seen anything. Nothing else was present but the humans walking around. Not even a ghost to be found. He was confused and perplexed as to why and how. I am not sure if my husband expressed why to him but I just know they did have a pleasant conversation nonetheless.

This was one of three people who seemed to pick up on my husband's relation to the metaphysical. One woman recently told him that I need to find and embrace the light. She doesn't know me again this is just a caller from another city. She openly told him she was demon-born as well. How can demons/demon born encourage or acknowledge The Light? When for so long myself and other have been told all demons want is for you to fail and die. This entire experience has opened so many more questions with each answer I get. But like any other story, an answer for one person is a lie to someone else. An answer is only that to the person who deciphers it as such and believes it to be an answer. It's just as easy to call someone an imaginative liar as it is to call someone a bearer of truth. Every story is all up to one's perspective. That is the role of the audience and the listener.
Old 26-01-2017, 03:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Accidentally reposted my previous response please disregard.
Old 26-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerenyaFlare
He told my husband how lately, (after Michael's birth) he hasn't seen anything. Nothing else was present but the humans walking around. Not even a ghost to be found. He was confused and perplexed as to why and how.
I've been getting the same sense about physical reality and the state of our planet, oh since about the time Trump was elected. I'm joking mostly, but yes, something appears to be shifting in a very major way. We appear to have crossed some kind of threshold. Corporations have taken over the planet. And the media. What people are now being told is true, is truth as these corporations would have us think. I read Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four back in the 1970s. It was a fantasy at the time. And now we're living it. It has come true.
Old 26-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Master
Humanity is now in need of divine intervention. We need archangels. And angels, and fairies, and demon-born warriors to come to our rescue. So thank you for your family.
Old 26-01-2017, 07:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Humanity is now in need of divine intervention. We need archangels. And angels, and fairies, and demon-born warriors to come to our rescue. So thank you for your family.
Thank you for each of your replies. I am glad to have helped define all of this better for you peacefully and openly. There is light in the world its just up to us to find and preserve it throughout our personal journey through this life. May it help light the way during our next life. Without darkness and light together there is no shadow to guide us.
Old 16-02-2017, 01:32 PM
Suspended
Just found your post, HerenyaFlare

Michael the Archangel exists on every level of creation, including in human flesh. By virtue of the fact that he is one with every atom seen and unseen of God's universe, he's also one with the human race and completely capable of incarnation, though his incarnations are slivers, or facets of his total soul (or best described that way for brevity.) Generally, incarnations of archangels remain unconscious, or have very limited recollection of who they are. Sometimes we encounter avatars, which are conscious instances of archangelic awareness in flesh. Avatars know who they are and can perform the same miracles, and have the same memories and such as the archangel itself, only at a level suitable for human consumption (usually a tiny bit higher vibrationally than the highest human, but still well within range of our understanding.)

Incarnations and avatars only represent the tiniest piece of the archangel's total form, which exists on their level out of time and space and on ours, within the realm of human perception. Incarnation is done as an act of service. It's not necessary for archangels to incarnate, no. But they CAN for a purpose and they do. The archangels are universe-sized beings, Gods and creators in their own right. They can do anything they like.

Energy is powerful. Belief if powerful. But believe me, these entities are even moreso. They come from an older creation cycle outside of this universe. Archangel Azrael is over 45 billion years old, and those are only the linear years he can count for me in accurate way, at a time when linear years were possible to measure. Life also exists outside of time, and it's certain he was around indefinitely before that and during. His total years of experience of consciousness may be infinite.

Does ANYONE in this universe REALLY think that this being is limited? That always amuses me. Sorry, but it does ;)

Archangels are lifeforms. They're sentient light, made of a different sort of "flesh." They are aliens. They are conscious in ways humans can't conceive of. They drop themselves into slivers of awareness to come and help us on Earth, and maybe they play to our belief and mental limitations sometimes to help us grow, but the fact is we will NEVER understand the full range of their awareness of ability, not until we become like them.

They swear blind they do incarnate. I've lived with an archangel for nearly a decade. He maintains he can and does take human form often, and has never wavered from that. Michael tells me he has hundreds of incarnations on Earth right now, and at LEAST one fully conscious avatar.

Archangels, huge as they are, are not too big, too glorious, too powerful, too advanced or too up themselves to come here.

So the long and short of my answer to you is; Yes the brain can play tricks, yes belief can create and it does, but 70% of the time when someone claims to be an incarnation, they are actually telling the truth. In 20%, the angels tend to use belief to the advantage of the person and may provide genuine visions and contact, even if the person was originally delusional or "channelling thought forms." Only 10% of those people are genuinely crazy ;)
Old 18-02-2017, 04:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for finding and responding to my story. I really think that what you say makes sense when it comes to the Archangels having multiple incarnations and waves of consciousness. I oftentimes wonder how it is they communicate with us and how they choose who to contact.
Your response has provided much more insight.