Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 03-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flames. The game on earth. (Team Blue)

I simply call them Team Blue (or they call themselves). I do not know too much about them but I am connected with them.

We are aware it is easy for you to assume appearance is "only" superficial, but it plays a part in a game you hardly can escape. A challenge we see you have is being spiritual in the superficial. It is a challenge for yogis as well as for party goers (and we suggest they would benefit from meeting and mating each others, but often they do not for mysterious reasons).

Appearance is part of the mating strategy on earth to attract others. You often prioritize appearance whether by looks or things because you assume you need to attract the right one and "to be the right one". It is not always self-serving attitudes behind appearance, but often the assumption you need to attract and pick the right one, is the very reason for emphasizing it. The assumption is part of a game.

At our part of existence, we do not involve with this play of choosing partners, but rather we see we are connected already to the right one. Our appearance has been chosen already with regard to the nature of our individualities, higher purpose and our connection, and we see we are pulled towards each other. You wanted to forget this.

We recognize that you feel exclusive and valuable because you have been chosen by your partner. This is a feature of life on earth and it is something many of you desire to experience. Weather you have agreed or not at a soul level to be together for life, you desire to experience the moment of finding a right one, and being found by a right one.

At our layer of existence we do not have this play of choosing or even changing. We have a perfect match, we are aware of it, and we are pulled towards our match. There are not several possible equal matches in our conception. We recognize it is not a choice, and we therefore do not look to find the right one. This is what some of you would call Twin Flames, and some of you have come to earth to experience that kind of connection there, even though many of you are there to forget about it and try other relationships. The possibilities are many.

In the case of the author
In the case of the author, his match is not in a body on third density earth, and he is free to engage in the play at earth for many reasons. He has chosen to forget her for a while, and she has chosen to watch him from behind and whisper in his ear. Fun for her and maybe a little humanly embarrassing for him when he realized she has been there during all times. The idea of hiding is something also special to earth. You are able to hide from others at earth because they often can not see very far or deep. From our perspective it is different.

The joy in their lives is or was for him to recognize her again, and for her to be recognized. Their hearts becomes one again and it is deeply felt.

They both have chosen to have a relationship where they are at different layers of existence, but still end up in a relationship with each other. Maybe such a relationship is lacking an important feature like physical contact, but it is the very lack of third density physical contact that is the very point of their experience. They want to rely on other channels.

Before recognition, he believed he would have to choose and pick "a right one" or wait for one and that she was not already there. She on the other hand has remained aware neither she nor he has a choice, and that she has always been there for him. We can not overstate the playful nature of everything and many of your purposes are very playful.

The author recall it is a serious time at earth, but we say it is also a playful time.
Old 23-01-2017, 03:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for this, it makes a lot of sense to me. I believe that Ive met my twin but I have not discussed this with him....there is a great age difference and i felt it better not to go there as I'm not sure if he is aware of the connection, although a part of me senses he does. However, what I'd like to know is what is a Twin Flame exactly? The theory being a split soul doesnt resonate with me but I do feel deep down there is the deepest connection and familiarity that Ive never felt with anyone else, family or otherwise.