Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Master
I personally don't know that it is or isn't. It could be the easiest of all places to incarnate and if the burden seems great that speaks more to our level of advancement not the environment.
Old 23-01-2017, 05:32 AM
Master
I find that it is difficult due to the constant, unpredictable change.

Just when one gets settled into one philosophy, ideology or way of life, something comes along and says "adapt or perish".

It's like you agreed to play the game under a certain set of rules, but the rules keep on changing and you didn't get the memo.

Just when you thought something was going as planned or on schedule, somebody in the chain has a change of mind/heart and things just go south from that point on.

It's also about getting ones spiritual and material priorities in order and making sure they're not clashing in any way...i.e. knowing when the ego is required and when it is not.

It's all about learning how to love and bless those who would see harm come to oneself or other people, either individually or en masse.

This is why even though a human birth is very rare and noble, the 'training school' is like a cosmic boot camp. I admire those who actually derive pleasure through being tested to their marrow, instead of being frustrated and disappointed.
Old 23-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
We all share the common quality that we are incarnate on earth.

Earth is a hard school to incarnate on for various reasons.

I am wondering why it is known as a hard school?

Hi Burntfruit,

In a word: ignorance.

~ J
Old 23-01-2017, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
This is why even though a human birth is very rare and noble, the 'training school' is like a cosmic boot camp. I admire those who actually derive pleasure through being tested to their marrow, instead of being frustrated and disappointed.

As a person projects their inadequacies so do they project their best traits. Don't you recognize that you too are someone who derives their strength from being tested to the marrow?

Perhaps you are frustrated and disappointed because you fail to see that you grow from pain. To you, all you see and feel is pain so you think how could I be growing or succeeding when all I wish for is the pain to end? that's part of the mystery of life, why do we choose the way we are... who knows. But what I can see is that a deep part of your nature (that is to say part of your true identity in life (ego identity, not talking soul identity)) is someone who grows from pain. SO a lot of pain in life ought to be expected not dreaded, and a person with this nature ought to find the ways that they grow stronger from failure, suffering, pain, etc. rather than lose hope in their self and the universe.