Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
The collective Resurrection is when humanity reaches the plateau as a whole where those who pursued and evolved highly enough can return to Earth and those who did not and fell short will never be allowed to manifest on Earth again- New Heaven/New Earth- New Jerusalem spoken in Revelations, 5th World spoken by Native Americans, Enlightened Age by the Far-East.
That's hilarious, let me know when we arrive at your proposed destination. Oh wait, I guess you won't be able to! It's likely that I won't be allowed back on this planet since I'm viewing your observations as nonsense.

Wouldn't it be funny if you were the only one to "get this" and you then found yourself on this planet all by yourself. I would love to be a fly on the wall watching that one! :)
Old 08-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I don't see it as necessary to either believe or disbelieve in Jesus.
Whether or not he was an actual historical figure,
makes absolutely no difference as far as the intended message is concerned.
Exactly! The message itself would be independent of anyone who was tasked with delivering its more deeper implications. If we get caught-up on the messenger we then become prone toward applying our own predispositions toward such things, so really, nothings accomplished.

What's available and what's possible is generically ambient and built-into all that surrounds us. Splashing our consciousness with isolated events, while trying to elevate them into somethings that's superior, is probably the best way to blind ourselves to the general rhythms of our day to day normal.

All animals experience day to day normal, our bodies only work because they are intently focused on day to day normal, the nature of nature is the attention to detail that accompanies the unfolding of immediate need.

To isolate a "teaching" and then insist on some future imagery in relation to that teaching is to essentially disappear into an imagined world of ones own making. The more that we "imagine" the less relevant we become. Our thoughts and our experience are in need of a cooperative balance. :)
Old 08-01-2017, 09:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
What's available and what's possible is generically ambient and built-into all that surrounds us.
You broke my mind with that thought.
Old 27-01-2017, 08:16 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
OPVarma, I would suggest that statement indicates more a lack of perception regarding ultimate truth, than a confirmation of such.

This is a very difficult discussion to try and engage in. It's apparent you have little or no interest in an open dialogue. Which in and of itself begs the question: Why are you even posting here, on this discussion site? Your lack of desire (or inability?) to dia-logue forces conscious readers to simply jump to the same, obvious conclusion organic born suggested: you're here to sell your books.

I am going to ask you one more time, and let's see if you're up to the challenge of actually engaging: Where are you getting this knowledge? How did you come by it? If it's your own spiritual investigation process, explain the process in detail.

Because SURELY you can't possibly expect people to accept your postings as THE TRUTH revealed for the first time in human history. You would have to be trolling us to even pretend to think people here are that spiritually dim-witted and/or susceptible to religious proselytizing. We're not children, and this isn't the Piscean Age 1100's anymore.

You are writing all bla.. bla...bla.

You get to know a lot many academic subjects Science, engineering, Indian scriptures, ... to know Jesus.
Old 27-01-2017, 08:26 AM
Experiencer

The 4 Books 1. The Real History...2. The Universe. 3. Nature's Bio-Laws, 4. 21st century Bhagavad-Gita. contain all the Knowledge in he universe TRUTH presented for the first time, that no NASA, no Einstein no Nobel Laureate knows. With the Big Bang and Darwin, De Vinchi Code like ideas the whole world have been misguided.
Old 27-01-2017, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
You are writing all bla.. bla...bla.
Quite the concise counter-argument. Are your spiritual theories in the books you're selling as thought-provoking?