Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 24-11-2016, 04:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
We had a thread on this at one time, but I'm pretty sure no one was able to explain exactly what was meant by the term vibration. To me it seems like a one size fits all answer to any metaphysical question.

We are talking about moving up the emotional ladder.
Old 24-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
We had a thread on this at one time, but I'm pretty sure no one was able to explain exactly what was meant by the term vibration. To me it seems like a one size fits all answer to any metaphysical question.
I spent several hours last night curiously googling your request via scientific postings. There is barely a mention from any reputable source as to what "vibrations" are all about. This really isn't indicative of much since things like the intense part that gut bacteria plays in relation to our health is only now being investigated as well. Funding for this kind of culturally-defined-fringe-related studies I'm sure is hard to come by.

Which then tends to leave the whole subject open to conjectural preferences and fantasies.

As to myself I "know" that vibrations are a thing and are infused into all that is physical and beyond. When out-of-body it's clear that vibrations saturates everything. But gaining access to this knowing while physically oriented is purely left up to intuition. Those who work with vibration, in a healing way, are not really sure what they're accessing. It's a process that's outside of our sensual parameters so the term "faith" enters into the description of the mechanics involved. And even though I've been OBE a few times I can't consciously access that state when I want to, so knowing about something, and then purposefully interacting with it, is often an illusive thing.

But keep your eyes open. Should science decide that it's worth investigating and the theme takes-off as a valid form of research then there may be insights that emerge which are more physically definable. In the mean time I'm okay with what I experience in regard to vibrations. And since "experience" is not something that's transferable by words then what I'm seeing and what others see in relations to this subject will likely vary, in regards to direct exposure. :)
Old 25-11-2016, 12:25 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Snippet: "Bridging physics, engineering, and microbiology, researchers at MIT have measured the frequency at which red blood cells vibrate and have shown that those frequencies reflect the health of the cells. The research could lead to better medical diagnostics."

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/4...heir-ailments/
Old 25-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

As for how to raise your vibration: every layer is different. It comes down to awareness and emotions.

The physical layer should be obvious. We call it a healthy lifestyle.
Old 27-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Knower
Thank you all for your helpful answers! I will take everything into consideration.
Old 31-12-2016, 12:47 PM
Suspended
Knower

According to me start meditating on the regular basis that will help you to be more positive and confident. You feel energetic and stress free. Slowly positive vibrations tends to increase in your body.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah the affirmations will work. Also I recommend writing a gratitude journal. That has helped me tremendously!
Old 07-01-2017, 03:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Positive Negative Not Same as Rasing Vibration/Frequency

Vibrations = osscilations of some medium{ occupied space }.

To raise vibrations would actually mean eitehr higher frequency or raseing the amplitude of any specific frequency.

Positive and negative is just two sides of sine-wave frequency.

DC{ direct current } currents operating only one side or the other of a sine-wave, maybe only the lower side, if such lower and higher even exist.

AC{ alternating current } currents operate both sides of the sine-wave.

Postive and negative may be more clearly understood as the shape of space as considered with a torus surface having positive and negative shape.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nega...w=1224&bih=574

With this torus shape of negative curvature vs positive curvature in mind, your question may be more correct assess as how to change the shape of your viewpoint from negative to positive.

For me, the outer positive surface is more convergent ergo more focused whereas negative curvature is the opposite so more dispersive or dissappative, scattered not focused.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 19-01-2017, 05:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Become conscious of your thoughts. Everything you think, say or feel becomes your reality. ...
Find something beautiful and appreciate it. ...
Be conscious of the foods you eat. ...
Drink water. ...
Meditate. ...
Be grateful. ...
Practice acts of kindness. ...
Get your blood pumping.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakoontay
I've been negative lately, and I'm trying to be more positive. I feel that maybe my chakras are misaligned. It's been a while since I did anything to help them.

Is there anything else, any advice out there, to raise my vibrations to a positive level, so that I can be a positive being? I'd really like to get out of this dark place.

I've been doing affirmations, stating things I am grateful for. Do these things help?

I always find that when I do something physical, it kick starts me and leads me into the metaphysical. Along with that breathe deepely several times or do some chi gung exercises or have a meditation. Put on some lively music, and watch something that makes you smile. The truth is we can generally (if we want to) raise our vibration with intent put into an action. Also there is a nice sense of satisfaction realising that we can control the level of our mood/vibration.