Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-08-2015, 06:30 AM
Master
In regards to the original question I want to say,
If I come across one of my own kind, I know, I feel it.
Once a little girl came around the corner, someones grand child. I was talking to her grand mother at the time. And a comment just popped out, were I said something like, she is an angel. The grandmother laughed, and said, she is not always, she can be areal hand full. Great, I thought I don't have to explain what I really meant. And it was confirmed by those around me who and what this girl is. I have met many in person and online.
Old 30-08-2015, 07:07 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
In regards to the original question I want to say,
If I come across one of my own kind, I know, I feel it.
Once a little girl came around the corner, someones grand child. I was talking to her grand mother at the time. And a comment just popped out, were I said something like, she is an angel. The grandmother laughed, and said, she is not always, she can be areal hand full. Great, I thought I don't have to explain what I really meant. And it was confirmed by those around me who and what this girl is. I have met many in person and online.
Are you saying that you are one?

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive
Old 31-08-2015, 12:33 AM
Master
Always have been since the dawn of time (not on this planet but of this verse)
The first planets were ready to move into third density when we came from a neighboring verse.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Experiencer

Are you for real Rah nam??
Old 10-09-2015, 03:05 AM
4everLove

just curious, but have you had past lives?
Old 10-09-2015, 03:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everLove
just curious, but have you had past lives?

If this was directed at me, not on this planet.

I am a wanderer and work and have worked on many planets through out this verse and other verses, sometimes incarnating sometimes working in support.
I never was in an incarnation cycle on one planet. My development took place on many planets in the galaxy in my avatar.
Old 19-09-2015, 02:34 AM
4everLove

that's pretty cool. I am just asking because I am curious about this topic, but how do you know that you had other incarnations on other planets, but not this one?
Old 19-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Master
How do I know?
Out of conversations with first my guides and then my divine self, and now a being that oversees my life.
I remember some years ago, 15 or so, I started asking yes/no questions at one time how many incarnations I had, and to my disbelief I came up with one.
Some time after I was guided to have a reading with a young lady.
I was going to ask her this particular question, but when I cam to ask, I asked: Have I been here before? (Not how many incarnations had I on this planet?)
She listened for a moment and said: This is interesting, You where here once before in the non physical, to help someone during a life. And this someone is your mother.
Later I found out, this is one of those, I help you and you help me situations.
It has to be helpful for both sides, and we have a lot to offer in accelerating someone on their path.
If you work for eons as a wanderer it is save to say you have incarnated on many planets to be of service.
Old 19-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Pathfinder
i apologize of interrupting this conversation, Ran nam, i remember what you have told me, but may i ask you a question?, I know that you think I am something else, but what if i was to say that who i am is something that you can not know nor anyone else for it is not for them to know me who i am, i was told that no one but The Father know's my path. Not the angels in heaven or man.

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive
Old 20-09-2015, 01:27 AM
Master
Always trust your instincts.
Perhaps it is time for a soul merger?!