Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Leah85

Cat "Adopt" fairy

Hello people,

I am interested in get in touch with fairies since I have been passionate about them since I was a child. I read about it in some old SF threads, which are not available now, and there was something like fairy spirits/energies associated with some kind of plants of gems and we could "adopt" them somehow. I would like to hear more about it.

I don't know if fairies DO really exist, if it is really possible to get in touch with them or if they are only a product of our imaginary world, but the fact is I feel "connected" to them in such a way and it's kinda funny.

Thank you!

Leah
Old 05-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Moon Willow

Hi Leah,
I'm not sure about adopting faeries (I think I would rather they adopt me) but I'm sure someone else will know, but I definetely believe in fairies.

Since I have been told that the faeires are helping me with my business I have seen them in my shop alot. Like little balls of golden and silver light that you see zipping around. It's not just me who has seen them (others who don't know about this have also seen them) in my shop so I know I'm not just imagining it.

It gives me so much pleasure to know they are around me all the time at work and at home, and just brings pure joy to my life.

I have heard that they love lemon biscuits and lemon sweets so it might be a good place to start if you want to get to know them :)

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 05-10-2010, 01:56 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah85
Hello people,

I am interested in get in touch with fairies since I have been passionate about them since I was a child. I read about it in some old SF threads, which are not available now, and there was something like fairy spirits/energies associated with some kind of plants of gems and we could "adopt" them somehow. I would like to hear more about it.

I don't know if fairies DO really exist, if it is really possible to get in touch with them or if they are only a product of our imaginary world, but the fact is I feel "connected" to them in such a way and it's kinda funny.

Thank you!

Leah

Leah, just go to the Shop icon. That will take you to where ever you wish to go to get a fairy.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:33 AM
Johngod

Hi Leah85,
Yes, they do exist and yes, you can connect with them.

For some wonderful articles and images, go to http://mindsoulspirit.com.au/nature_spirits_intro.html and have a peruse.

Peace and Light

John
Old 05-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow Moon Willow, that is very cool about the fairies helping you in your shop !

interesting to hear they like lemon biscuits and lemon sweets !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Summerland

Leah85, I gave you a lame answer. I thought that you wanted to 'adopt' a fairy from the site. There had been a discussion about that before the site went down.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Leah85

Thank you Moon Willow, Summerland, Johngod and Dream Angel for replying.

Moon Willow, I was amazed by the experience you share with us! Shall I put the biscuits near my plants?

Have any of you already adopted a fairy, and know how should they be treated? If so, could you recommend the person you acquired them from?

Thank you so much,
Love&Blessings

Leah
Old 09-10-2010, 07:03 PM
kimmery

Heres an answer I got from a thread I posted at another forum. And the link: http://www.realfairies.net/forum/connecting-communicating-with-fairies/is-it-true-that-one-can-adopt-a-fairie?value=sf%25members%252%25user236&search=1&r et=all

"Here's my two cents, along with that of Fawna and Tawny (Fairies)
NO! DON'T GET THEM! Some of these spirits are actually bounded, because usually what happens when a fairy passes on they also go through a light portal similar to a human's death, like some earthbound spirits they may not be able to go on time before it closes, however us fairies don't get attached to objects like crystals or precious metals (they're only useful to us when they have a charge) and some of these people may be fake. Most of those spirits that are wound up bound in the crystals are done against their will (the pixie spirits, especially) and those who pass on are more willing to let go of these material objects anyway. We somehow know that death means a new beginning like seasons changing. From what Cocoa said that some leave if and when they please, it's when the ties wear off (I'm also wondering if I'm using the correct English words here, my human friend here has weak vocabulary) – Fawna

The way the wee folk are connected here is very artificial. You may only be able to feel the essence of the spirit, but it is not the actual fae. Fawna is quite right about us not liking to get ourselves too attached to objects (they make us vulnerable to psychic attacks anyway) Some may have been able to escape, but due to the bound, they leave their essence behind. What some people might see or feel may just be the essence of the fae's personality. Overall, it's just a bad idea to buy these things. – Tawny

I may not be right, since the veil is still thick here my clairaudience may be distorted so don't take my word for it. Plus what Fawna and tawny are saying is from the pixie's point of view, it may not necessarily apply to all forms of the fae like brownies and undines and sylphs and elves. I think one of the ideas is to hear skeptical comments concerning these things, then decide for your own."
Old 10-10-2010, 01:48 AM
Moon Willow

Quote:
Moon Willow, I was amazed by the experience you share with us! Shall I put the biscuits near my plants?

I put them out on one of pot-plants (it has a nice little edge on it), but apparently they like them served in dried acorn "hats" and things like that. And you shouldn't expect the biscuits to disappear - apparently the faeires will take the essence from your gift, rather than phsyically taking them.

Have fun with getting to know your faeires.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 14-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Animus27

You cannot adopt any of the Fae. In fact, many of them would probably be insulted by such a notion. They are marvelous folk, but they demand an odd treatment, they can be obscenely playful and silly, and dead serious all at once. Thus, one has to tread carefully with them. Not to sound ominous or anything lol.

If you have some woodland, or if you have a large yard that's not overly developed, you might be able to contact them. It's all about being open to them, being respectful, but not fearful of them. Leaving offerings of milk or honey for them is a good way to encourage a relationship with them.