Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-04-2011, 09:29 AM
green

Question reincarnation and mediumshiip???

i wasn't sure where to post this one- hope it is ok here.

i return every now and again to this question:
is it possible to channel a spirit-soul that is allready reincarnated?
i was told once that it is all within the perception of time, that time is not liner but is like all at once and it is the where and how you look at it you see the past and present and future all together...
other option i got was that not everything from the spirit-soul reincarnate into the new being, like there is a place for the memories or whatever part of the spirit that is not moving on.. not sure if i explain it right.

and still here again i find myself puzzled with this question- not sure if it is possible and if yes the how..
is it possible to communicate with a spirit that is all ready moved on into a new being? and if yes, how- how is it possible?

thanks
Green
Old 22-04-2011, 04:36 PM
CJ82Sky

i think it really depends on the soul and the person.

i have friends that reach out to me in dreams and in meditations on a soul level that on a conscious level "don't believe in this stuff" lol

i have a friend that i lost in an accident over a decade ago. he's reincarnated that i can tell (though i don't know him) and i can't reach him the way i used to anymore. i can feel his energy but i can't directly communicate with him and i feel that it's mostly because we both have other things to focus on in our lives right now and we've learned so much from each other and completed our lessons together this life (when he was alive) already. i know i will see him again between lives and in our next life so i'm not too worried. i can tell that he is okay, and i'm sure he can feel the same about me and that's that. i can't even tell what life form he is - just that he's in a body. i'm not stressing it because i'm sure if i was supposed to know or it mattered, i'd know. :)
Old 22-04-2011, 06:10 PM
green

thanks CJ

G
Old 22-04-2011, 06:56 PM
Experiencer
It is certainly possible, though I am not sure how many mediums give the idea any consideration, as it's not really part of the job description . You can communicate with the higher self (or soul-self) of an incarnated human being in the same way as communicating with them when they are in the spirit world, though you will of course not be able to communicate with their physical-level consciousness and (unless they are very spiritually aware and connected to their higher self) the person will not be consciously aware of the conversation, at least until they have passed into spirit and reconnected with their higher self again.

I have done this on a couple of occasions, but I would not feel comfortable trying it unless I had been given permission by the person beforehand, and nor do I really have any reason to (if I did have some pressing question I would address myself to the person's spirit guide instead).
Old 22-04-2011, 07:32 PM
green

sorry :(
i was just thinking, what if a person that i know and that passed to spirit world a while back was reincarnated into a new being and still i would like to contact him/her, would that be possible once this person moved on into a new being.

so what, this new person higher self has the memories of the person it once was before? would you call this past life then? probably true, if thinking about that no?
btw, are there spirits that never reincarnate again?

G
Old 22-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Experiencer
No need to apologise, it is a good question. Yes, it would be possible to communicate with that person, and as you would be speaking to their spirit-self, they would have full memories of their previous lives on Earth and of their life in the spirit world too.

There are certainly spirits who never incarnate again, either because they have no need to or because they do not want to. There are also spirits who will reincarnate again very quickly as we perceive time on Earth, and others who may not do so again for hundreds or thousands of years as we see it. It does seem to be quite unusual for a quick reincarnation to take place, so it would not be a common circumstance for someone you knew who passed over to be on Earth again within your lifetime.
Old 22-04-2011, 09:24 PM
green

why so? why it is not usuall for spirit to quickly reincarnate?
sorry for all those questions.

thanks
G
Old 22-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Experiencer
It's fine to ask questions. One reason is because there is a great deal of healing and processing to be done after a life spent on Earth. In comparison to the spirit world, time spent on Earth is incredibly hard work - and after all that work, we want to settle with those we missed in the spirit world and take a very well-earned break, as well as process everything we learned while we were in the physical world. We plan our experiences on Earth carefully, so it also takes a long time to plan the next lifetime. And another is that we want to be there to greet all those we loved in life when they come to join us.

It's true that time is flexible on the other side, but there's no rush to return to Earth. The only instances I know of where a quick reincarnation occurred (as in, during the next twenty or thirty years of Earth time) were in situations where the spirit strongly felt their lifetime was unfairly cut short and that they have unfinished business to complete.

There are always exceptions to everything, as everyone's situation is unique, but this is my experience.
Old 24-04-2011, 10:25 AM
green

thanks

G