Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Knower
Future Reincarnation

Or basically is time really relative to it all~ Time is a human made system overall.

I had an interesting occurrence a few days back. Which had me strangely come up with this theory: what if fragments of your being is spread out through multiple lives at the same instance, in which we share a connection to.

So a bit of background is, that i have been working on the third eye and exercises for a bit. And believe i am getting somewhere with it however slowly at this point.

A few days back i ended up sleeping for a very long time esp during the day. And within that, thats when the occurrence happened. I have had similar before however was quite different, I was pretty pulled from dream state to an awareness state with several images showing up. I knew physically i was still in bed and had the urge to wake up from this.. I slowly forced myself awake at first however doing so had alot pictures go through and alot of strange sounds along with it. After i was awake so to say I thought on it, And tried to figure out why i just didn't want to stay in that state ... Finally decided to focus on one of the images and go back under maybe to see if can get to there again ~

Not to long after i did ~ I knew physically i was in my bed, While Conscious wise was in this strange bedroom, Lots of detail to it all.. A bit to much for me to ever have a dream on. But feelings wise was a ton load of fear being there.... Which played the entire role out unfortunately... For apparently in this house the father figure was abusive. Which never had before ... I was clearly in some girls bedroom, the place was an older home run down, the walls paint wise was a mess, Had lots of posters, a bed, a dresser, The cloths where strange compared to this or past times. One of the draws was open.. I saw what i could see in the mirror however my right side of my face was swollen and could not see to well other then close things out of my other eye. bleh .... I did leave the room in order confront the other person in the home, The hallway was short and still the same with the condition of the house the strange part was controls on the wall at the end~ Which was a string of them, not seen today at all, however stopped there at the end i knew the kitchen was on the other side however due to fear actually went back to the bedroom to hide there basically. This was when i noticed the clothes part and tried to see around more only to find a closet door and another taller dresser until the person came in... Which i wanted to see, yet fear didn't and my eyes couldn't fixate ... I pulled out of it all due to the fear of it and eventually opened my eyes while in bed ~

However since then, have not been able to repeat this process ;/ or get back to that, have tried but have failed each time .. Using a pendulum and tarot have discerned its of a future time in my comparison and i do have connection with the girl that lives there ~ which was how i got there, however everything tells me I won't be able to have the vision again for that place ;/

So being that ... question would be is time a relative factor on reincarnations in the connection between individuals ... or could that have been another dimension instance that i have fragments in connection to ? It certainly is an opener ~

For the third eye thing, i can post the link after 15 posts :X will update after i get that.
Old 22-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Experiencer
My understanding is that while we are incarnate we create and experience time but from the realm of spiritual existence (non-physical) time exists only as the eternal NOW. So yes we can "see" lifetimes that are from the future because our higher self sees all of them as now.

In fact after this lifetime we are in now we can then choose to incarnate in a lifetime "before" the time of this experience in the timeline. Very fluid and very free!

Just sharing my perspective...

Love and Light
Old 24-04-2011, 05:20 AM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleStrength
My understanding is that while we are incarnate we create and experience time but from the realm of spiritual existence (non-physical) time exists only as the eternal NOW. So yes we can "see" lifetimes that are from the future because our higher self sees all of them as now.
I agree, I have had some experiences that can "confirm" this in a sense. And its a bit mind boggling! But still, super cool
Old 26-04-2011, 02:42 AM
Knower
The insanity of trying to think through it is immense....

I had once posed the theory that since time is infinite and without end, there is plausible reasoning that this life i am living now has been repeated numerous of times ...

I can kinda fathom this with energy... since all we are, is built up particles and atoms that never actually fade away but just disperse ~ maybe there is a code to the amount of these same particles being together = my consciousness... And I don't being the same exact form either ~

I can kinda understand that since it would be completely random in a sense, what would drive me insane is if we where all knowing after each death but yet still repeat these lives :X
Old 26-04-2011, 03:25 AM
Master
There's not actually fragments of our SELF throughout all else, we are all else, we are all that there IS, its just that there is a mind body organism called whatever your name, this wave in Consciousness seems like it is separate from the Ocean of Consciousness, so its like one wave saying, I think I am part of the fragmentation of all other waves out there, can you see how funny that sounds. All the waves out there are the Ocean, their just the disturbance in the Ocean, the I AM recognizing its SELF in the disturbance, your life as a so called human being is just the disturbance, the wave, there's not part of you anywhere, you are all that there IS, nowhere to go, except where you are, here, NOW.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Dawn

Psychoslice, very interesting and intelligent way of putting it!
But I can understand the concept of it. It really is something to wrap your mind around. ^_^