Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 31-07-2011, 05:19 AM
cheeky_monkey

Forest Gump, such a sweet film. I'm not sure I've seen all of it. The only bit i know or remember is the obvious bit 'run forest run'.
Old 31-07-2011, 05:21 AM
Master
It's such a fantastic film I could watch over and over again.

Old 31-07-2011, 05:22 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Where are they from not human? Hello my precious is from Lord of the Rings, yes? and Luke I am your father is from Star Wars, right? I don't know the others, well i've heard of the Are you talkin to me phrase, it's come up in loads of tv over here but i don't know where it's from, shorry to be a pain.

Sorry Cheeky

Star Wars

LOTR

Apocolypse Now

Taxi Driver
Old 31-07-2011, 05:26 AM
cheeky_monkey

Really? I thought the Are You Talkin To Me phrase was from something like Scarface? Or one of those gangsta movies. Thank you for replying.
Old 31-07-2011, 05:51 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Really? I thought the Are You Talkin To Me phrase was from something like Scarface? Or one of those gangsta movies. Thank you for replying.

No Cheeky Scarface is....

Say hullo to ma liddle friend .....BANG BANG BOOOM
Old 31-07-2011, 06:19 AM
Master
Blues brothers, "were on a mission from god"
Old 31-07-2011, 06:36 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Blues brothers, "were on a mission from god"

The Blues Brother...We've got both kinds of music...country and western
Old 31-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Deviahn_Dow

"You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?"
"Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. "
Both from Princess Bride.
Old 31-07-2011, 06:47 AM
cheeky_monkey

'Houston we have a problem' - Apollo 13
Old 31-07-2011, 06:50 AM
not human

You are probably askin yourself punk, did he use 5 or did he use 6 bullets. You know in all the confusion I've forgot myself. So the question you need to ask yourself is do I feel lucky?....well do ya punk?

The Sound of Music :)