Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 05-01-2019, 12:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Beauty & the beast. All time favorite! Cried and clapped at the theator, don't care I love this movie

The Lion King, I went to see the Broadway play as well. It is phenomenal Just good happy high vibrational music. The new movie trailer for 2019
Old 05-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Master
'Up' ~ it's recorded so I can watch it again :)
Old 05-02-2019, 05:14 PM
Master
So i finally got to watch Pocahontas. The first one and journey into a new world. I enjoyed them both. I found wisdom in the musical lyrics.

It would be nice if life was somewhat like a Disney movie in which whenever someone feels a strong emotion or desire everyone gathers into a sing along.
Old 05-02-2019, 05:28 PM
Deactivated Account
The Lion king will always be the best to me. I utterly despise nowaday Disney movies where the characters have this retarded doll-looking bodies and eyes.
Old 06-02-2019, 08:49 AM
Master
Used to be Beauty and the Beast, but now thinking Moana may be up there too...I really identify with her journey in discovering her ancestors and her history!

The Song of the Ancestors is fricking amazing especially as the spirits of those who came before her sail past when Moana is realizing what she wants to do.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
The Lion king will always be the best to me. I utterly despise nowaday Disney movies where the characters have this retarded doll-looking bodies and eyes.

You prefer the old hand drawn animation. The new CGI animation is **** at recreating people.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 06-02-2019, 11:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
You prefer the old hand drawn animation. The new CGI animation is **** at recreating people.

Yes I do. And if they insist on using CGI then at least they should do it the right way like in 'Dinosaur'.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Master
I love the classics like Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and the Lion King which I remember my grandma and aunts being very excited about bringing home one day lol. I am excited for when my baby gets a bit older and can enjoy watching them with me! I did put the Bibbity-boppity-boo clip of the Cinderella movie in a kid-song playlist for her and she really likes it so we watched some of the movie also, though she doesn't have the attention span yet.

oh I also love Mary Poppins, and another movie many may've not heard of which couples animation with real live acting, called Bedknobs and Broomsticks. It is unique and fantastic in my opinion
Old 06-03-2019, 06:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Hard for me to say. Aladdin is up there in my top list. So many good life lessons in that film. No matter what people say like “street rat”, you can rise above it and achieve your goals regardless of how many people look down on you.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:01 AM
Master
Jungle Book
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogQ0uge06o

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]