Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-11-2019, 06:10 PM
Seeker

Benefits of grounding

I know there are many individuals who are looking to achieve astral projection, remote viewing, telepathy which I personally is entirely possible. But I always wondered about the dangers of trying to astral project etc... without first "grounding" self through meditaiton, intention, qi qong etc......
Old 07-11-2019, 04:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starseedtruth
I know there are many individuals who are looking to achieve astral projection, remote viewing, telepathy which I personally is entirely possible. But I always wondered about the dangers of trying to astral project etc... without first "grounding" self through meditaiton, intention, qi qong etc......
There are few risks from not grounding first. It is more difficult to astral project if excess or foreign (not your) energy is making your energy unstable. Grounding helps with this.

More energy helps both with getting out of body and in perceiving things once you get out. That is what NEW is about. Grounding reduces overall energy and thus is counter productive to astral projection.

<advanced> 'centering' provides stability without wasting energy. It is superior to grounding in almost every way. No surprise, it is harder to learn but worth it in my opinion.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starseedtruth
It isn't really handy when not properly grounded. You first need a solid foundation, and a permanent one, before you should endeavour to do the 'higher' things.

Apart from that, being solidly anchored in the body, deep in the lower belly and especially the Earth Star chakra below the feet, helps to do the higher work much better. But most don't get that, think that it hinders that process, while in actual fact it is a requirement to do the higher stuff properly.
As above so below is also as below so above. If you have no roots or few you can also not get into the higher realms. Like the roots of the tree, only when its roots are well developed does it have the strength to hold a large crown with branches and leaves. Like the solid oak, its roots go as deep as it is high.
Grounding is the same.
This is also the biggest lesson and challenge for people: embody the first 3 chakras. Only then can we create Heaven on Earth. We are not here to get up 'there'. We are here to be here, in our first 3 chakras, fully embodied and anchored, and still be connected to the higher realms. The roots need to be established first though.
Old 07-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Master
I was given a simple method of grounding from my subconsious mind that was suitable for me.What i felt was ''solid'' like nothing and no one could make me loose my balance.

Later i discovered through visionary teqniques how to use my feet,in order to ground my energy body to other places as well.

Now i've changed my mind about grounding.For me it's not the contact with the earth,but the ground your feet are standing upon.(not only your physical ones).

The reason i'm telling this,is because i grounded my self to the surface of the sun (in vision) and in some seconds,i experienced the hottest energies i ever felt.Also i did it in a small floer field in front of my house,and i could smell and taste flowers.
Old 13-11-2019, 09:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Agreed with FairyCrystal!
Old 14-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It isn't really handy when not properly grounded. You first need a solid foundation, and a permanent one, before you should endeavour to do the 'higher' things.

Apart from that, being solidly anchored in the body, deep in the lower belly and especially the Earth Star chakra below the feet, helps to do the higher work much better. But most don't get that, think that it hinders that process, while in actual fact it is a requirement to do the higher stuff properly.
As above so below is also as below so above. If you have no roots or few you can also not get into the higher realms. Like the roots of the tree, only when its roots are well developed does it have the strength to hold a large crown with branches and leaves. Like the solid oak, its roots go as deep as it is high.
Grounding is the same.
This is also the biggest lesson and challenge for people: embody the first 3 chakras. Only then can we create Heaven on Earth. We are not here to get up 'there'. We are here to be here, in our first 3 chakras, fully embodied and anchored, and still be connected to the higher realms. The roots need to be established first though.

Wow that's the opposite of what i thought but i realized that maybe i am wrong and i believed that being grounded is why i can't reach the other realms.

What is the best meditation for grounding?? i battle with visualization so i get no were with picturing the roots growing from my feet thing. Do you know of another?

Would grounded sound be effective?
Thanks
Old 14-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Master
Yeah, I think many underestimate the importance of grounding. It's always been that way so I guess will likely remain that way for a long time to come. People only want to get higher and you cannot do that without a solid basis and grounding. The reason for being here is also not to get higher, it is to get properly grounded here on Earth and in our bodies (lowest 3 chakras) and then be able to maintain the spiritual connection.

I don't ground via my feet is these are seldom below me, only when I stand. I've learnt to ground from the bottom of the spine, straight down into centre of Earth. You can see that as a cord, tube, chain, anything that works for you. I always see a beam of light and it's usually electric blue. If need be I visualize it hollow so I can release things from my system through it.
If it helps you can find an image of something that feels like your grounding. If you cannot visualize it (yet) then you state it is there but do that with attention and intention, really with the words of the statement and meaning it.
I read something the other day that having difficulty with visualisation was due to a chakra not functioning as it should, like underfunctioning or something. But I cannot remember which one. Only reason I'm saying it is that it may come with time. Just don't try to force it. If it don't work it don't work. Energywork should be lighthearted and approached in an easy fashion. So if you find you're struggling and trying to force something, do it differently or let it slide for that moment.

What meditation, I don't know. I've done a whole load of courses and workshops and first learnt grounding during one of such courses. Look around online, find someone who appeals to you, if you want guided meditation, whose voice you like etc.
You can also do it yourself, maybe stick some nice music on.
Oh, and even if you don't use your feet to ground from it is important to have them open and active so they can take in the Earth energies which is nourishes and needed for our well-being.
Old 15-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yeah, I think many underestimate the importance of grounding. It's always been that way so I guess will likely remain that way for a long time to come. People only want to get higher and you cannot do that without a solid basis and grounding. The reason for being here is also not to get higher, it is to get properly grounded here on Earth and in our bodies (lowest 3 chakras) and then be able to maintain the spiritual connection.

I don't ground via my feet is these are seldom below me, only when I stand. I've learnt to ground from the bottom of the spine, straight down into centre of Earth. You can see that as a cord, tube, chain, anything that works for you. I always see a beam of light and it's usually electric blue. If need be I visualize it hollow so I can release things from my system through it.
If it helps you can find an image of something that feels like your grounding. If you cannot visualize it (yet) then you state it is there but do that with attention and intention, really with the words of the statement and meaning it.
I read something the other day that having difficulty with visualisation was due to a chakra not functioning as it should, like underfunctioning or something. But I cannot remember which one. Only reason I'm saying it is that it may come with time. Just don't try to force it. If it don't work it don't work. Energywork should be lighthearted and approached in an easy fashion. So if you find you're struggling and trying to force something, do it differently or let it slide for that moment.

What meditation, I don't know. I've done a whole load of courses and workshops and first learnt grounding during one of such courses. Look around online, find someone who appeals to you, if you want guided meditation, whose voice you like etc.
You can also do it yourself, maybe stick some nice music on.
Oh, and even if you don't use your feet to ground from it is important to have them open and active so they can take in the Earth energies which is nourishes and needed for our well-being.

Thanks i will try my best. Will look around youtube and also use a grounding crystal like the the smokey quarts i have.