Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensei
Gonna keep the question short and curious to the vieuws and opinions.

Why if everyone has a soul, comes for life lessons, learn grow evolve.

What can you think about the poor babies that died young, people who pass from starvation or villages that have the women and children raped-killed?

Just wondering, I love the concept and do believe in souls and the spirit lives on. Just the suffering of earth puzzles me at times, such sad things happen around the world.

Babies that die, or died soon after being born, as well as those infants dying in the womb, often come back again.

I don't believe that everyone comes back again and again. Souls are created and new also, not having lived before. Some have a few lives and don't want to come back.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:09 AM
4everLove

i think when someone suffers so hard they can become more compassionate. I know I had some lives where i suffered pretty hard, but I understand it made me more loving unconditionally, compassionate, and empathic with less judgement.
Old 11-09-2015, 01:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everLove
i think when someone suffers so hard they can become more compassionate. I know I had some lives where i suffered pretty hard, but I understand it made me more loving unconditionally, compassionate, and empathic with less judgement.

Nice!

Old 14-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
Well said Rah nam.

@Kensei: If I could add some additional food for thought, consider this. Paramount to the earth realm incarnation is emotional experience. In this understanding - one should also contemplate the cause and effect in how the life experience(s) of one contributes to the life experience(s) of others. While it is true there is a lot of suffering in this physical world, there is also a lot of love and compassion that accompanies this suffering. It is through this suffering others are given the opportunity to express compassion that can not only elevate another's understanding but can also serve as an inspiration that elevates humanity as a whole.

In short - without suffering there is no need for compassion and empathy. Perhaps, this is where these seemingly contrary emotions have intrinsic value to human nature and why these emotions work in harmony with one another.

I would speculate the reason some souls to choose to live a life of suffering is the same reason we all choose to incarnate. To both experience this emotional life and to contribute to the story humanity has been telling for ages about love and hate.

I hope this helps

--Peace

Well said.
Old 19-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Well said.

Thank you :-)

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 19-09-2015, 06:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensei
Gonna keep the question short and curious to the vieuws and opinions.

Why if everyone has a soul, comes for life lessons, learn grow evolve.

What can you think about the poor babies that died young, people who pass from starvation or villages that have the women and children raped-killed?

Just wondering, I love the concept and do believe in souls and the spirit lives on. Just the suffering of earth puzzles me at times, such sad things happen around the world.

Some incarnate just long enough as a baby to receive love from the parents. Or there was a learning stage for the parents that lose the baby. There are many ways to look at infant death and who learns from it.

Some of the folks that incarnate want to learn from suffering, or it is karmic payback for previous lives where they might have not taken care of destitute people. Robert Schwartz and Brian Weiss have written some fantastic books that cover a lot of what you ask.
Old 19-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Pathfinder

Incarnation does not automatically mean suffering by any means. If suffering or being born into a "less fortunate" situation like 3rd world opposed to a well to do family in the lap of luxury, it all boils down to what the person incarnating needs to learn.

A "bum" on the street may have been a very successful person in a prior life. But that person chooses (yes chooses) which parents to be born to. Thereby opening certain opportunities for growth.

My goodness, there is so much more to say about this subject matter.....

If a soul is born but destined to be aborted before birth or within say months to a year or two, it is quite possible it was to assist another in learning a particular lesson. <-- If you would like more information on this, let me know.

Hopefully the above is of some assistance to you my friend.

BuzzCap7
Old 19-09-2015, 09:03 PM
Color

My first thought, hope this isn't off topic...

Why would anyone chose to suffer in any minute way... at any given moment?

I sure don't anymore!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
My first thought, hope this isn't off topic...

Why would anyone chose to suffer in any minute way... at any given moment?

I sure don't anymore!!!!

I don't either Miss Hepburn! I realize that I chose to live a more difficult life. I am starting to search my heart for the reasons why and I've been able to help myself this way.

The all loving spirit doesn't want us to suffer. It is up to us to fix it and believe in ourselves because we are all one with spirit. It is a difficult journey. I have finally stopped asking "why am I here and why did I chose this!" I accept what I am because I realize spirit and my high self knows better than me the human. A very difficult task, but I'm more accepting now.

I wish for no one to suffer. I now understand a bit more about my own suffering and hope to share so that others can learn from me.
Old 20-09-2015, 07:46 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail11
The all loving spirit doesn't want us to suffer.
Thank you! I'm getting that more and more and more!!!
Checking in on myself and I tell ya...
if a hand is not comfortable on the steering wheel I shift it till it is!

It is about all the minutia in life...do not suffer...not one muscle,
not with one thought.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru