Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-02-2017, 01:53 PM
Master
Buzzing/ringing sensation in heart?

I've been experiencing a lot of heart chakra trauma recently, it feels so tight and painful at times that it's almost unbearable. But anyway, last night I felt like I released some of that trauma and I felt this sensation in my chest that felt like a buzzing or ringing - has anyone else experienced this? It was a pleasant sort of sensation and I'm guessing it's a positive thing, but what does it signify specifically, if anything?
Old 07-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Newbie ;)

It definitely sounds to me like you had a blockage in your heart chakra. Releasing some of that trauma could've also released the blockage. So what you're feeling could very possibly be energy accumulating in your now open heart chakra.

This isn't necessarily the answer since everyone feels energy in their own way, but whenever I use reiki or channel large amounts of energy into my body, I always get that ringing up my back and in my heart chakra.

I hope this has helped. ~Mar
Old 07-02-2017, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardahak
It definitely sounds to me like you had a blockage in your heart chakra. Releasing some of that trauma could've also released the blockage. So what you're feeling could very possibly be energy accumulating in your now open heart chakra.

This isn't necessarily the answer since everyone feels energy in their own way, but whenever I use reiki or channel large amounts of energy into my body, I always get that ringing up my back and in my heart chakra.

I hope this has helped. ~Mar
Oh yeah, I've had blockages galore in my heart chakra (just ask my ex, she's intimately acquainted with them ), but yeah I think you're right, something definitely released and I do feel more and more energy there now. I'm not sure it's the last of it, but I do feel much better for releasing the trauma

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it
Old 07-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Newbie ;)

No problem, man. I hope you feel better and don't have to deal with something like this again. Good luck in all your endevours.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardahak
No problem, man. I hope you feel better and don't have to deal with something like this again. Good luck in all your endevours.
Cheers mate, good luck to you too
Old 08-02-2017, 12:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Mysteries of the heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyfm5_LLxow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp-r_f8-qz8

Old 08-02-2017, 10:19 AM
Master
Cheers, Cloves, I'll give 'em a watch