Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-12-2016, 09:14 PM
Master
Funny experience about a past life (false experience)

Someone I know was doing psychdelic drugs and they began to profess they were Lucifer in a past life.

I was like bro, you are not freaking Lucifer.... stop doing drugs.

He was like "Oh.... I was so sure though"

I was like "it's the drugs bro, chill out"

"Are you sure man, I really thought so...."

"Oh yeah, what was the evidence then that you are Lucifer?"

"uhh, i can't remember, only that everything seemed to make sense"

"yep, just the drugs bro, there is no evidence of it being real, only that you believed it to be real."

"but it could be real. Right?"

"If you think that then the battle is already lost, doubt has won. Ask for evidence"

--

That was like 3 months ago.

Drugs r bad, mmkay? stay away from drugs kids.
Old 20-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Ascender

Actually, this is quite real-- We all have certain shared pass lineages; and have gone through the same realizations and the same idea of it making "sense" at the time-- Which is much like dreaming a great story, and then only vaguely being able to recall details and events--

For certain people on this planet, the lucifer lineage is prominent and important to the drama unfolding for those within the greater story; which are people who have transcended the mundane human realm--

The evidence comes later on in someone's life, but truly you are anti-spiritual to worship forms instead of honoring ones experience-- Which is what puts you within the death/life cycle, holding forms above the life that experiences such forms-- Not that forms do not have their rightful place and importance next to our experience (as they are our experience), but to deny someones sense of experience just because YOU can't see the evidence or had the experience to see what is meant; well you are a closed minded person I probably wouldn't talk to in person--

You are too afraid to trudge the deeper waters, and this is okay; but it limits your degree of growth; and others have to pick up your slack-- Recognize that the crazy ones are the true soldiers who risk a good life for the advancement of all-- I get a little sick of privileged philosophers who piggy back on the work of past madmen, and yet condemn the ones who are really doing the work now--
Old 20-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Master
wowwwww. why don't you just speak your mind? lol

---

ya know I'm sure theres a lot of good that could have came from me letting a friend think he was lucifer. but for the life of me I just can't see it!!

I'm just really glad he's my friend and not yours. Some people!
Old 20-12-2016, 07:49 AM
Master
And I'm sure talking to you in person is as delightful as it has been on the forum, I'm sad you declined me the pleasure.
Old 20-12-2016, 10:13 AM
Master
I would recommend staying away from drugs that make you think you're Lucifer, and threads that bring out the hot-headed devil in you.

Old 20-12-2016, 10:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
but truly you are anti-spiritual to worship forms instead of honoring ones experience
That's an insightful distinction, for the first time I can understand the difference between Satan worshippers versus those who might choose to honor Lucifer.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
wowwwww. why don't you just speak your mind? lol
I'm a fair-minded person, so I feel compelled to point out that you spoke your mind first, loudly and strongly, with your "false experience" claim. Read your thread title with and without that last bit you added in parenthesis. Without is an innocuous sharing; with is the sort of boisterous opinion that can and will trigger people. You mentioned in another thread that you're a fan of stirring the spiritual pot. You certainly chose to do that in the way you worded your title. Or at the very least the added parenthesis does make it appear that was your intent: to stir things up.

My reality doesn't compel me to believe or not believe in Satan, Lucifer, Buddha, Jesus and the like. Or even God for that matter. Along with other benefits, I find it makes conversing with others a lot happier, heh.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account

The collective is so heavily entwined together that these stories are not surprising. There is not really an individual 'I'.
Old 20-12-2016, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
There is not really an individual 'I'.
For me, there is more anathema in beliefs of that sort than in anything people speculate about with regards to Lucifer, Satan, evil, hell, or even the zombie apocalypse for that matter. No "I"? No self-identity of any kind? Stuck in some murky and homogeneous "oneness-collective" with everyone else? Now THAT to me would be hell. I'm only half kidding BTW, I appreciate and respect your comment but... oh my god yikes.
Old 20-12-2016, 01:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Stuck in some murky and homogeneous "oneness-collective" with everyone else? Now THAT to me would be hell. I'm only half kidding BTW, I appreciate and respect your comment but... oh my god yikes.

Yah... welcome to being an empath.