Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-12-2016, 11:29 PM
Knower
I feel terrible about this

I don't know why it is but I feel like I have several soulmates/Twin Flames. I feel an extremely strong connection to someone and then I see someone else and feel the same way and I feel so guilty. My friend even got angry at me for it because of how inconsistent I feel. Have any of you experienced this? What can I do?
Old 15-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSerena
I don't know why it is but I feel like I have several soulmates/Twin Flames. I feel an extremely strong connection to someone and then I see someone else and feel the same way and I feel so guilty. My friend even got angry at me for it because of how inconsistent I feel. Have any of you experienced this? What can I do?

I feel the same way, but, I can't reach through to any of them without horrible things happening or I'd choose one. I'm forced to wait and see if any of them want me more than the rest do, but I don't believe that can ever really happen so I'm just having to be lonely.
Old 15-12-2016, 01:18 AM
Knower
I'm so sorry about that... It feels wrong to be with only one of them and it's consuming me inside and causing nightmares and depression. I'm so tired of this.
Old 15-12-2016, 01:22 AM
Master

Quote:
I'm so sorry about that... It feels wrong to be with only one of them and it's consuming me inside and causing nightmares and depression. I'm so tired of this.

yeah... but our society says you have to choose. I remember other times, places, we've all been together and it wasn't necessary to choose. Now I'm like, I would choose, but all the others will make my life miserable if I choose one, and my observation is that the one I choose won't be nice enough to me to make up for that. Sigh...
Old 15-12-2016, 01:24 AM
Master

i guess in some ways it feels like they fight over me but I feel like I'm the battleground too. It just hurts.
Old 15-12-2016, 01:34 AM
Master
Quote:

Work on identifying and discerning emotions. When we are young and don't have a lot of experience with the millons of possible emotions (3 main colors right, but millions of possible variations right? a few main emotions but millions of possible variations) we can often identify an emotion wrongly.

What feels like love in youth can be identified as infatuation, passion, a crush, a fling, a passing emotion, by an older version of our self. One that is the same self but has more memories and understanding.
Old 15-12-2016, 04:59 AM
Master
there's no reason to conform to societies norms of behavior...
those limitations are unnatural to spirit, which is unbounded.
be true to your own heart's direction, and be at peace within
yourself. radiate your peace. dispel conflicts with your peace.
love all, equally and without exception -- that is truth.
Old 15-12-2016, 01:06 PM
Deactivated Account

I feel we are all connected, think of it as a Tree all coming from the same seed. Some of us close or branched closer to each other..

The guilt you feel may stem from some type of repressed emotion, maybe an emotional block you need to work and transmute; in time you will figure what that is for yourself. In the meantime, holding on to a story, imposed identities, an idea, may get in the way of feeling peace with yourself and getting to your true nature/self awareness,which I feel is most important in your growth. I echo what Horace, says.
Old 16-12-2016, 01:36 AM
Master

In agreement with Clover see if you share past lives / karma with those people. You could use one of the many methods of past life regression to see.
Old 17-12-2016, 03:39 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Work on identifying and discerning emotions. What feels like love in youth can be identified as infatuation, passion, a crush, a fling, a passing emotion

I agree ...

We've all here to experience life in the now as well as choose a partner if desired ...
We are not aware of what we are to learn in this lifetime - this knowledge comes to fruition as we live life ...
Because you are still very young always remember this, never discount or brush it aside b/c you need more life experience as well as time to develop yourself & your intuition ...

Its true society expects you to have one partner including your friend ...
Feelings of guilt implies you know this is true for yourself also ...
Your friend was hurt w/you sharing your unresolved conflicted feelings. It's a subject that needs to be worked out privately & not to be shared w/someone who is attracted to you ...
I don't know of anyone who would not expect fidelity mind, body & soul ...
I'm certain if you were investing your time in a person you wouldn't want to learn he's dating or attracted to others - no one likes to be surprised w/competition or even the possibility ...

Regardless, of karma or what transpired in a past life you are dealing w/a very real situation in this lifetime that you have been given freewill to decide how to play it out now ...
Freewill also means you can learn healthy connections w/people as well as what is expected ...
Take time to reel in your scattered energy & learn ways to control it ...