Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-05-2016, 05:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Astral Travel....

Hi everyone! This will be a quite lengthy post. I am new to this forum and quite frankly, very new to the spiritual world as well. Im hoping you can help me understand astral travel and its effects a little better.

My wife recently had a trippy experience on acid which led her to explore the world of astral travel. After reading a book on the subject she began to have a relationship with the spirit of a man who is in the present world. The spirit, she explained, is the future being of the man whom she has never met in the real world but has seen on occasion. Through her travels, she fell in love with him and is now in a relationship with the spirit. Is it possible to develop relationships with spirits of living beings throuh these travels?
She has begun to have visions. She said that she can see the future, claims to be God, and had a vision that I had died. She says that the spirit has told her to cut ties with me. She I be concerned?
Astral travel has consumed her life. She no longer bathes, eats, or sleeps. She looks at the ceiling and talks to the spirit. She claims to have been to different dimensions, fought demons, and seems to be in a trance like state.I am worried for her safety and well being. Recently, she attempted to leave the house at 4 am, distraught and saying that her boyfriend, the spirit, was here to pick her up. No one was outside. She went to sleep afterwards. Upon sleeping, she would not wake up. The ambulance was called and the doctor had trouble waking her. She claims to have nothing wrong with her but this instance has made me really uneasy. My question to you all is: Are these the effects of astral travel? Should I be worried for her sanity? From what I have read, astral projection is supposed to be a positive experience that opens your mind. Those of you that have astral traveled, what are your experiences? Also, what was the coma-like state that she was in?

Could this just be a everlasting effect from the acid she took? Or is it the travels?

I apologize for the lengthy post and the lack of knowledge I have on the subject. I hope you can help me understand what she is going through a little better. Any information or comments would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 17-05-2016, 10:35 AM
Master

My wife recently had a trippy experience on acid which led her to explore the world of astral travel. She has begun to have visions. She said that she can see the future, claims to be God, and had a vision that I had died. She says that the spirit has told her to cut ties with me. She I be concerned?

I would be very concerned.

Astral travel has consumed her life. She no longer bathes, eats, or sleeps. She looks at the ceiling and talks to the spirit. She claims to have been to different dimensions, fought demons, and seems to be in a trance like state.I am worried for her safety and well being. Recently, she attempted to leave the house at 4 am, distraught and saying that her boyfriend, the spirit, was here to pick her up.

Could this just be a everlasting effect from the acid she took? Or is it the travels?

It sounds like the acid she took. This is not normal astral travel. She needs to get off the acid permanently for her sake as well as yours. It is ruining your lives from what you said. I would not want to live like that.

Old 17-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum. She needs to quit the drugs . Any experience while using drugs is hard to trust. Her spirit friend may be real ,but leading her astray . You might want to get her to a doctor or drug treatment facility.
Old 17-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Master
Have you considered the possibility of mental illness?
Old 17-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Have you considered the possibility of mental illness?
That is a good point. Drugs can cause mental illness.
Old 19-05-2016, 07:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1a2e3
Hi everyone! This will be a quite lengthy post. I am new to this forum and quite frankly, very new to the spiritual world as well. Im hoping you can help me understand astral travel and its effects a little better.

My wife recently had a trippy experience on acid which led her to explore the world of astral travel. After reading a book on the subject she began to have a relationship with the spirit of a man who is in the present world. The spirit, she explained, is the future being of the man whom she has never met in the real world but has seen on occasion. Through her travels, she fell in love with him and is now in a relationship with the spirit. Is it possible to develop relationships with spirits of living beings throuh these travels?
She has begun to have visions. She said that she can see the future, claims to be God, and had a vision that I had died. She says that the spirit has told her to cut ties with me. She I be concerned?
Astral travel has consumed her life. She no longer bathes, eats, or sleeps. She looks at the ceiling and talks to the spirit. She claims to have been to different dimensions, fought demons, and seems to be in a trance like state.I am worried for her safety and well being. Recently, she attempted to leave the house at 4 am, distraught and saying that her boyfriend, the spirit, was here to pick her up. No one was outside. She went to sleep afterwards. Upon sleeping, she would not wake up. The ambulance was called and the doctor had trouble waking her. She claims to have nothing wrong with her but this instance has made me really uneasy. My question to you all is: Are these the effects of astral travel? Should I be worried for her sanity? From what I have read, astral projection is supposed to be a positive experience that opens your mind. Those of you that have astral traveled, what are your experiences? Also, what was the coma-like state that she was in?

I apologize for the lengthy post and the lack of knowledge I have on the subject. I hope you can help me understand what she is going through a little better. Any information or comments would be greatly appreciated!!

Defiinately doesn't sound good. LSD can make people crazy. Also astral projection should not consume her life. I AP sometimes but don't take it too seriously. Its almost like lucid dreaming. She needs to get grounded and take part in normal activities again
Old 19-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all. I have considered mental illness.. However, what confuses me is that she acts normal then, astral projects and seems to be in a trance that she cant escape.. It would be difficult for me to explain this to a doctor since I am such a noob at this subject and know nothing..
Old 19-05-2016, 09:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Welcome to the forum. She needs to quit the drugs . Any experience while using drugs is hard to trust. Her spirit friend may be real ,but leading her astray . You might want to get her to a doctor or drug treatment facility.
Leading astray? Could you explain what this means
Old 19-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Master

I would not talk to a doctor about ap because they are likely to think you are crazy. Just get off the drugs. That will be a good thing for your sake as well as hers. I would try to get her not thinking about ap. It does not sound healthy. She needs to get involved with activities that she will enjoy doing.
Old 19-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Master

One more thing to say, drugs can cause you to have nightmare experiences. It is not recommended to take drugs as it can distort your ap. Drugs and ap do not mix.