Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-11-2015, 03:26 AM
Master
That was astonishing MissH, it rang with truth to me without finding yearbooks.

I chose to be here, at this time, in this place, born to these parents - something I learned after awakening and surely wouldn't have thought pre-awakening! lol

And it super nice to be able to be myself and not have to worry about scaring someone in some way like healing them too fast and being burned at the stake, drowned, eviscerated or other wise hunted down and my life ended due to the superstitions of the times.
Its a Great Time to be Alive!!!!
WHoooo-HOOOO!

(P.S.) I totally don't believe in karmic punishments we didn't choose for ourselves in order to learn. No one is here because they are being punished by 'some other being'.
Old 24-11-2015, 05:16 AM
Suspended

How can a spirit be born by choice, when the choice is the parents having sex.

What sort of percentage involves a human life being incepted by the act of sex?

Why would a spirit choose to be born to an evil minded parent who abuses them in a many varied condition....especially when we are advised that the higher light beings who existed before creation, who we realize afterwards that we always belonged to are the most innocent of spirit?

I know by self evidence of spiritual healing that abuse only creates abusers, both mentally and emotionally as 2 forms of inheritance and this also goes against any form of spiritual wisdom.
Old 24-11-2015, 05:35 AM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
How can a spirit be born by choice, when the choice is the parents having sex.

What sort of percentage involves a human life being incepted by the act of sex?

Why would a spirit choose to be born to an evil minded parent who abuses them in a many varied condition....especially when we are advised that the higher light beings who existed before creation, who we realize afterwards that we always belonged to are the most innocent of spirit?

I know by self evidence of spiritual healing that abuse only creates abusers, both mentally and emotionally as 2 forms of inheritance and this also goes against any form of spiritual wisdom.
I wonder this myself. Some parents are abusive. We do hear all sorts of horror stories. I think life is like sport, you never know what the result will be.
Perhaps it is a soul group thing. Difficult to comprehend
Old 24-11-2015, 05:49 AM
Master
As spirits we choose to come into the physical realms - two people having sex and creating a tiny fetus is how we get in - we move our consciousness into the selected fetus. If no fetus are available from parental sets which match the specifications we have chosen to be born in we wait until one is conceived.

Percentage? I have no idea wmsm. But we need a body to be in this 3rd dimension if we want to experience it as being a human and we pick and move into a body just concieved.

There's many reason why someone would choose to be born into a family and experience hardship - for one it accelerates consciousness if one can get over the wounding.
Evil is a human construct - my parents we very physically and emotionally abusive - they weren't evil - they were ignorant. Ignorant of how to deal with their frustrations and anger in another way - that was what they had chosen to work on this life - fine tuning and developing more loving approaches to adversity. That does make them evil - it just means they were evolving.

Ultimately, though it may not feel like it at the time, no one can hurt us, even if they kill our body they can't kill our consciousness and we can come back into another body when ready.

Abuse does not have to create abusers why would you believe this old mental programming?
Abusing is a choice and one can rise above it with dedication, new ways of reacting and with determination.
I was abused and am not an abuser - there are many many others out there who have suffered at others hands and gone on to be great Healers and Spiritual Teachers, Respected Therapists and many other vocations connected to helping others to move into quality of life.
Receiving abuse is a very straight forward path to developing a deep seated compassion for others and becoming a great healer.

So don't lump everyone together okay :)
Your experience isn't true for everyone - you are seeing the mirror of your experience but not seeing everyone's experience - which is wildly varied across the spectrum. From psychopath and serial killer to Guru and Miracle Worker. One size doesn't fit all.
Old 24-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
(P.S.) I totally don't believe in karmic punishments we didn't choose for ourselves in order to learn. No one is here because they are being punished by 'some other being'.
Yes, I agree that associating the karmic cycle with punishment from another being is, sophomoric. "Cause and effect" suits me better.
Old 25-11-2015, 01:20 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
As spirits we choose to come into the physical realms - two people having sex and creating a tiny fetus is how we get in - we move our consciousness into the selected fetus. If no fetus are available from parental sets which match the specifications we have chosen to be born in we wait until one is conceived.

Percentage? I have no idea wmsm. But we need a body to be in this 3rd dimension if we want to experience it as being a human and we pick and move into a body just concieved.

There's many reason why someone would choose to be born into a family and experience hardship - for one it accelerates consciousness if one can get over the wounding.
Evil is a human construct - my parents we very physically and emotionally abusive - they weren't evil - they were ignorant. Ignorant of how to deal with their frustrations and anger in another way - that was what they had chosen to work on this life - fine tuning and developing more loving approaches to adversity. That does make them evil - it just means they were evolving.

Ultimately, though it may not feel like it at the time, no one can hurt us, even if they kill our body they can't kill our consciousness and we can come back into another body when ready.

Abuse does not have to create abusers why would you believe this old mental programming?
Abusing is a choice and one can rise above it with dedication, new ways of reacting and with determination.
I was abused and am not an abuser - there are many many others out there who have suffered at others hands and gone on to be great Healers and Spiritual Teachers, Respected Therapists and many other vocations connected to helping others to move into quality of life.
Receiving abuse is a very straight forward path to developing a deep seated compassion for others and becoming a great healer.

So don't lump everyone together okay :)
Your experience isn't true for everyone - you are seeing the mirror of your experience but not seeing everyone's experience - which is wildly varied across the spectrum. From psychopath and serial killer to Guru and Miracle Worker. One size doesn't fit all.

As spirits, you have no choice if a parent has sex, as they create the actual presence for the contact of spirit on the other side to begin forming a baby.

This is why a spirit "light sound" presence could have been used before, for DNA is a repeated presence, and life on Earth demonstrates humans can be born in different countries and yet look exactly the same, even though their parents are very different.

New spirits are brought forward from our parent selves...2 angelic light beings a male and a female androgynous in the higher state. Androgyny therefore supports the baby being born and what spirit the baby is supported by. This is why some humans are given the incorrect spiritual parent, and believe that their own personal self is different to the inherited cellular body.

Abuse as a spiritual Healer notified me of 2 conditions, not just becoming an abuser, but also the emotional illness and mental anguish given to the victims of abuse. I never "lumped" anyone into a review, for I have already made previous reviews that my own parents mistaught also harmed my emotional self. I never considered this form of parenting abusive, but obviously you do yourself, for you withdrew this review from your own consciousness.

Therefore spiritual incorrect teachings have always been implied to our life, only because the actual abuser of our life has been our spiritual brother...who took ownership of all conditions that we naturally belong to...therefore he also took over our spiritual wisdom and mistaught the concepts that he himself considered for his own purpose of self gain.

Spirit does not send a higher spirit into a life to be abused as if it has some form of meaning. Spirit by definition caused itself to be made manifest by a mistake unknown to the higher spirit for mistake was not known until it was witnessed...in a human life who inherited the mistake.

Therefore our spiritual life is only natural without any condition applied to it, other than a mutual loving support of our family.

This ancient condition was removed from our spiritual life inheritance by our evil minded brother.
Old 02-12-2015, 05:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Who told you? Could that be a lie?

Who told you a spirit begins and ends? Has only one life? Cannot be reborn?

I have worked with enough people to know they have experienced a past life.

You do not need to choose when your parents have sex. What makes you think it is required?

Do you choose who makes your car? Do you choose the day and time your car is made? When you go to buy your car, do you choose your car or is it randomly assigned to you? Once you pay for your car, whose car is it?

That your parents had sex and one sperm entered one egg and made this body you were in is no different than that car.

The spirit does not enter that child until it draws its first breath. You have looked and seen that child, its parents and even the life you will have.

Read P.D. Ouspensky's explanation of the Fourth Dimension, the one we, 3 dimensional humans, call Time.

Here is it briefly: You are a non-dimensional being, a point living on a line of many colors. As the line passes through your point, you experience the colors changing and you say, "Color changing is a function of time." You and I can see it is a line of many colors.

Now, You are a one dimensional being, a line living on a plane of many colors. As the plane passes through your line, you experience the colors changing and you say, "Color changing is a function of time." You and I can see it is a plane of many colors.

Now, You are a two dimensional being, a plane living on a cube of many colors. As the cube passes through your plane, you experience the colors changing and you say, "Color changing is a function of time." You and I can see it is a cube of many colors.

We are three dimensional beings. I hold my hand two feet above a table and slowly lower my hand down and we agree, "That took some time."

And with that, your mind is able to grasp the fourth dimension as a real and solid dimension, that we as humans experience as Now and Now and Now.

People always imagine the spirit is some non-physical thing, but is light non-physical? Physicists cannot agree is it a "packet" or a wave, because it has both properties, but do any of us argue that Light does not exist.

Spirits are physical. They at times occupy bodies so they can "learn" because spirits cannot learn in spirit form, and require the physical body.

Life is lessons. That you choose "nice parents with money, a good house and food," or those parents who might beat and abuse you, who might not be able to feed you, all have to do with what lessons your spirit needs to learn.

I work as a professional medical hypnotherapist. I work with people who have emotional or recurring physical pain. In most cases, I can find the source of this pain in this lifetime and using techniques I have developed allow the people to "complete" those events and end the problems.

But during some hypnotic sessions I had people drop into past lives, to events directly related to the problem in their current life. The first time this happened, it was totally unexpected, actually shocked me and I did not trust or believe what happened. However, after many years and now hundreds of clients going into past lives to resolve "unfinished business," I have come to accept this is real and makes perfect sense in phyisics. Energy is not destroyed, just transferred.

I take my information from a science based mind, who is not afraid to think outside the box of common thinking. I do not see my ideas and experiences as a mystery, but as a clear, scientific explanation. These are things that can be reliably reproduced and have been in thousands of cases by other therapists, who have gone out of their way to document and reproduce the results.

Take a moment to think about this.

Doc
Old 02-12-2015, 10:02 AM
Master
There are over 7.3 billion people on Earth
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

How many meditators do we need to change the world for the better?

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]