Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-11-2016, 03:09 PM
Ascender
future message

Hi all
I had channelled message all last night saying

5 kilotons of energy will be dropped on the planet in the future.

has anyone one on here had this message ?

I am wondering if they are preparing us for the future

perhaps it's WW3 ?
Old 27-11-2016, 04:37 PM
Master
Hi,

Not WW3. The population has chosen ascension. That energy would be for benevolent thought patterns I suspect.

The messages I get are about change, which can be disturbing for many.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-11-2016, 10:44 PM
Ascender
In what way will it be disturbing for some ?

I don't know if my ascension has already started in someway but I can't go anywhere with out picking up energy changes especially in people and the surrounding environment in close proximity .

Disturbing for some is this another benevolent thought to keep us in fear ?
Old 06-12-2016, 12:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all

perhaps it's WW3 ?

To the unconscious this can seem a frightful revelation. But it eludes to the new age the earth is moving into, and also the shift in consciousness. More souls are becoming aware so to speak. Definition wise a kiloton is used to describe the explosive power of 1,000 tons of TNT(that's 2,000,000 pounds). I am interested in hearing from you more about this experience, because I have had similar.

"Love is power"
Facebook: Tiger Earthwalker
Soul Reader
Old 06-12-2016, 01:12 AM
Knower

Dear youngers1810

Is this message from a reliable spirit?
How are you sure about that?
I am not able to calculate how big is this but, when this message say in the future, how long it will last in one single strike?
I am bit confused...

Are you aware about below class of spirits?
103. Ninth Class - Frivolous Spirits. - They are ignorant, mischievous, unreasonable, and addicted to mockery. They meddle with everything, and reply to every question without paying any attention to truth. They delight in causing petty annoyances, in raising false hopes of petty joys, in misleading people by mystifications and trickery. The spirits vulgarly called hobgoblins, will-o'-the-wisps, gnomes, etc., belong to this class. They arc under the orders of spirits of a higher category, who make use of them as we do of servants.
In their conimunications with men their language is often witty and facetious, but shallow.
They are quick to seize the oddities and absurdities of men and things, on which they comment with sarcastic sharpness. If they borrow distinguished names, as they are fond of doing, it is rather for the fun of the thing than from any intention to deceive by so doing.

Or this class

104. Eighth Class-Spirits who Pretend to more Science than they Possess .-Their knowledge is often considerable, hut they imagine themselves to know a good deal more than they know in reality. Having made a certain amount of progress from various points of view, their language has an air of gravity that may easily give a false impression as to their capacities and enlighten ment; but their ideas are generally nothing more than the reflexion of the prejudices and false reasoning of their terrestrial life. Their statements contain a mixture of truths and absurdities, in the midst of which traces of presumption, pride, jealousy, and obstinacy, from which they have not yet freed themselves, are abundantly perceptible.

Both desciption from The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec items 103 and 104.

You can free download this book at this link:
www.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf

Good reading!
Old 06-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Knower

Technically "5 kilotons of energy" can be anything, so it's pointless to speculate. However, I know it has to do with ascension and not a weapon of any kind.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Ascender
My source has been pretty reliable on a number of things down to every day circumstances.
I do not believe iam being mislead
Because i get messages for the future it's hard to accept in linear time frame .

For example I saw a baby rockwieler dog and a kitten it was mostly grey it had a collar on with a black and yellow decoration on the collar I was told this was related to an SF member .

its not my messages being mislead just a bit vague .
Old 12-12-2016, 02:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all

perhaps it's WW3 ?

I did channel a message about energy. In 2012. Thought you might like to read it.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...71&postcount=1

I think you might have to copy and paste it