Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Experiencer
Do you have memories of a place that doesn't seem to exist anymore?

Hi! :) I'm getting just a bit overwhelmed by this and would love to hear others' insights.

I feel like I have a specific energetic memory of places that don't exist anymore. One is related to snow, ice, etc., the other is a Hawaiian-esque beach landscape. And I have an intense need to go back. My mind naturally associates them with somewhere like Norway or Kauai, so I search constantly believing that either of those will fill the void - but the instant I feel myself connecting with that energy, it feels like nothing like what I originally sought out.

Does anyone else have this issue? I want to physically be in these places that I have such a clear extrasensory memory of, but I'm starting to wonder if that's possible.

Thank you for any insight! So appreciated!
Old 22-07-2016, 08:06 PM
Guide
Yes! To the point where, with mine, I often half-jokingly say it's another planet I'm remembering. (I've mentioned this before, but someone I dated long ago had a vivid dream of me transporting him to this exact place--a certain spot in it-- and floating above him.)

I remember some dusky, watery place with fjords (not unlike Norway) and crater lakes filled with a liquid that's thicker (or more viscous) yet lighter than water covered in a layer of white mist. Dark greenery. Giant phosphorescent flowers. Enormous trees dripping with odd substances (like frankincense almost). Deep valleys with ghostly white flowers stretching down into grey rocky beaches with black sand. A smaller, softer sun.. Probably just my imagination, real as it seems.

I have no insight regarding these things, unfortunately!
Old 22-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator
Yes! The first time it happened I was about 8 or 9 I think. Only it happened to my Dad simultaneously! He asked me if I'd like to go for a walk, and where should we go? I suggested a place nearby where I had seen a beautiful garden. When I described where, he also said he knew it and so we went there. Yet when we got there, the garden had disappeared! It was a plain field, rather muddy, with some pigs in it.
We both were baffled. We searched about and couldn't find the 'garden'.

This happened again also last year but this time it was from a dream. I dreamed of a place near my home which was no longer a lane, (as it actually is now) but was a stony track in a small cutting, with trees one side and a field the other side. The dream was extremely vivid and real. I feel I saw the actual place as it was WAY back in time. The lane has been there for hundreds of years as far as I can make out from historical records.