Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Guide

I know when i read somethin its true or not. I dont read **. My intuition/feeling tells me it holds at least truth. I mean its logic as well. In a physical body one can never experience the latter of killing thousands and thousands of people, or millions even. It makes sense that when one is responisble for killing millions the `bill`can only be collected in the afterlife.
Old 25-06-2016, 04:40 PM
Master
Yeah there is

There couldn't be free will or have unlimited experience unless there is such type of lower afterlife realms

The Churches overdid it with the burning hell stuff. Majority of that is metaphor

But any entity can drift as far as they want from the Light. There are simply sociopaths and psychopaths who have no rhythm or reason for their depravity. Even psychologists can not understand this level of evil. The person simply sees everyone as objects and only themselves as the only reality

Souls don't incarnate into these lifetimes to experience something. If an entity possesses these types of mindsets or personalities it's because they had many lifetimes of killing and abusing people. It's their own karma. They've used the Earth-school, the third dimension as a place to gratify their dark sins. Everyone has the opportunity to change but these types of entities don't change because they don't want to. If you keep packing on homework, missing classes, joining gangs outside of school, hurting people in Class, and even want to shoot the school up eventually you are expelled or imprisoned or self-destruct. Same goes for Souls entering the 3rd dimension. But most of us are nowhere near this negative because majority of people are good and want to be good.

Only really really really bad types of people gravitate towards these Lower realms after death. Majority of them don't even go. They wander the Earth-realm after death to terrorize and hurt the living. The "light" that shines for them to go to isn't Heaven. It's a portal that takes them to the appropriate realm that links up with their own energy and mindset.
Old 27-06-2016, 03:10 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
If we develop bad karma in this lifetime, do we get reborn into a lower realm like the Buddhists believe? I see that the lower ones consciousness is, the more susceptible to inadvertently causing harm one is, so how does a fallen soul return to the light when their awareness isn't so clear?

It might come down to what is defined as "bad karma" is there a clear definition of good and bad ? Lets say you slay someone that has tried to take you down, your act is self defense but too you took someone out that is seen as "bad" to maybe some.

I do not feel there are fallen Souls I do feel that for us to find that place of Enlightenment we have to experience all things that life in the physical body and that means lives that are lived in luxury and those that have many hardships.

How does one clear negative karma in this life if it creates a fog around ones awareness? Does trauma done to us constitute negative karma? What happens to trauma if we don't have time to clear it all in one lifetime?

How do we clear anything from us we make peace with it, we embrace that even the worst things that can happen to us or in the World around us, can have a place of meaning to it. We have time to clear many things from us but maybe not all things from us. We have to I feel remember that the past is that the past and while it reflects into our now and future it is past tense. To many times we live or get stuck in the past and do not see that we can take lessons from that past that we can move forwards with.

When we look at things like wanting to find that "right" person in our lives we may have to wait and go through many lives to find them, as we have to learn to be individual first. We have to learn to make and walk in our own footprints.

From every negative event we can find that light of something positive from it, something that makes us grow on some level.

Lynn
Old 03-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Knower
I do not believe in "hell" in the christian sense of the term. And there is no satan. I've read up and studied everything 'Afterlife" and found that some people who commit suicide or had terrible lives get lost in their world.. almost 'stuck' and can pull themselves out if they realize where they are and that they are allowed and able to be happy and raise their vibrations. Own personal hell is more like what I believe it to be.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:12 AM
Master
I don't know about the afterlife, but the lower levels of consciousness, and the spirits or energies that dwell in the subconscious are somewhat equivilent to demons and the idea of 'hell'....

This is an astral thing in a way. The underworld.

A lot goes on down there and it's not all bad. Some of the brutal treatment that goes on in our subconscious is for our benefit but it is still painful.

I think that is where the legends of Hell come from. When we make the transition to 'death' that takes place in the underworld. I don't know what happens after that.

This is based on my own experience and the experiences that other people report. People experience things in different ways.
Old 20-07-2016, 05:52 AM
Seeker
Yes, I believe in lower realms.

The lower realm I glimpsed had souls (many upon many male and female) reaching out to me in their torment. By torment, I mean eternal suffering in this realm which felt like utter despair, complete desperate hopelessness. The only way I'd go there again would be to help those souls somehow. I believe that was four realms below this realm.
Old 20-07-2016, 06:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
If we develop bad karma in this lifetime, do we get reborn into a lower realm like the Buddhists believe? I see that the lower ones consciousness is, the more susceptible to inadvertently causing harm one is, so how does a fallen soul return to the light when their awareness isn't so clear?

How does one clear negative karma in this life if it creates a fog around ones awareness? Does trauma done to us constitute negative karma? What happens to trauma if we don't have time to clear it all in one lifetime?

One thing I feel fairly sure of is that we dont necessarily have to clear karma in one lifetime. Someone may not have learnt their lesson and may continue doing very bad things in their next lifetime too. Hopefully one day they will change for some it could take several lives.

Our souls may carry both light and darkness.. so I dont know at what point one can say a soul has fallen. You may kill people in a life but this doesnt go and actually like doom one and there is probably no worst crime then killing people.

One of my daughters in a previous lifetime was a powerful bad person who used to be head of a dark cult and did a lot of sacrifices of others including sacrified me... she's also got a good friend this lifetime who also was one of her sacrifices, he suddenly relived it and freaked out. I hadnt told him about her and my past experience with her. Anyway, she's here so obviously not stuck in some hell. I was involved in my other childs death in another lifetime.. maybe part of my karma this life time due to that is having this child who actualy doesnt like me no matter what I do. Our relationship has been very hard on me, she treats me terribly thou as far as I know she doesnt remember but who knows..I wouldnt be surprised if she does (its something I've never tried to talk to her about).

When one dies, quite possibly one thoughts can create what that person experiences. Quite a few here at this site would know from experience that what you think you often create when out in the astral planes.

One thing I also know is that one cant access certain planes if one isnt like high enough in vibration (I had somewhere I couldnt get into till I'd done years of spiritual work on myself) and like energies often do attract like. If you resonate as a murderer, thief or rough and violent gang member etc, you probably will attract others of this type around you where ever you end up