Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-05-2016, 11:39 AM
Experiencer

astral projection, does age matter?

i just remembered something from when i was kid.
i remember how easily i did something that seemed like astral projection.
at the time i had no idea what astral projection was, and i didnt even know what lucid was even tho i lucid dreamed almost everynight, i just figured it was just something normal and that everyone had the same type of dreams as me.
my and my family moved to another state, i missed my home so much that one night, while going to sleep, i made up my mind that i would visit my hometown and check in on all my friends.all i did was visualized the place i wanted to go, told myself to just do it, i then just let everything go and just did it.it worked.
i just poped up in the place i wanted to go.i dont remember much of it but i remember when i first poped up there i was like " ha!i did it!"
when i woke in the morning, i just labeled it a cool dream and went to school and didnt think much about it.
but now thinking back, i think that could of been astral projection or something very close to it.
its weird how i instinctivly knew i could do it.
its like it was just something i naturally assumed was possible.
but now, older, projection is not as easy as it was then.
even my lucid dreams are cutting down, when i was kid, i would lucid dream almost every single night, there would only be like 1-2 nights of a month when i would fail to lucid dream, but now, ill miss an avg between 5-10 nights a month.
what could be the cause of this?
do our brains become less efficient as we age?
maybe the chemicals in all the proccessed foods we eat play a role in all this somehow?
maybe the electronics in cities effect us?i mean, i spent most my child hood in the country side with nothing and no one around us exept pure wilderness.

just courious, i remember as a kid, around age 4-6, i always had this strange idea that i got to choose my body and life before i was born, and that when i died, i would be able to to do it agian.we didnt have no television, my family was not religeous what so ever, there was no reason at all why i would believe this.i just kinda knew.
so has any of you guys here believed the same thing as me when you were a child?
maybe as kids, we are more open to things.
like our minds are not clutterd with all the junk that todays worlds fill your minds with.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

I came into this world with all the ablilites I have "on" often refer to as "Light Switch On" where there is no off no down time. I have first memories from the age of six. I have always been able to step in and out of Astral, it was not til I was 16 that I learned that it is not something we all walk around doing just not talk about. Like all the things I can do til that age I thought it was something we all did just a taboo to talk on it.

What happens is that logic centre of our brain matures and kicks in and we learn that "so called science normal" in school ext that we are trapped in a physical body and that is that. There is no outside it til we die. Even at times with death we can be told there is nothing else for us. We learn to stay in that time and space as it is what is the norm.

I have three kids all that can step out, and I had real issues with the school understanding to them its normal its not mental illness. Its their time and space shift is all. Like me they can step out and very much stay present in the moment with the lessons. This drives the teacher nuts as they "look gone" in expression but can re call the lesson to the words used by the teacher.

My middle one triggered the OMG he is thinking of taking his life call home. He told the teacher when he was board he simply flew out the window, this window was on the third floor. So we had a meeting and he goes I am not going to end my life, your lesson is so dull that I simply wander outside for a bit is all. I hear your lesson, but I too go fly with the birds. I tried to explain Astral Projection the best I could. They got it in the end (sort of).

We can all do this if we let the brain settle on the idea that it is possible and let go of the fear of not coming back in. Easy to say we can harder much harder to actually do. So many try this and never get there.

As a child I have so many memories that were a struggle for me to understand, as it was not the time and place to openly discuss things like this could have well landed me in a rubber room. (Literally).

The innocence of childhood is a fleeting thing at times. We come into a life I feel with a Soul Contract in place and we at times get glimpses into our past and future. I know I choose my Dad but not my Mom she was simply the "tool" there to bring me in as we never connected emotionally at all. Like my kids they choose to come in even though Dr's told me I could have none ever I have three. Go figure.

Lynn
Old 10-06-2016, 06:35 AM
Pathfinder

I think you can AP at any age, it is easier as a child though because one is not yet socially programmed and conditioned