Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-03-2018, 12:16 AM
Newbie ;)

need help understanding chakras

Hello, I am new to learning about chakras. I have a problem with my chakras which I don't really understand. I hope this is the right place to post.

A few years back I had a brain injury. When it happened I momentarily felt myself sucked out of my body though the top of my head. I found myself in an empty space and didn't have a physical form, but I knew that I had become part of everything (if that makes sense). Then I came back to my body.

As soon as I'd returned I felt that part of myself didn't come back to my body. I think a piece was missing from my energy body (is that the right term?) because it felt like big hole starting at my shoulder and ending at the top of my leg. This healed/became normal after a soul retrieval session.

I also felt very little energy in the heart chakra area and lots more confusing, overwhelming energy in the head. There were symptoms of feeling no emotions, difficulty speaking and projecting my voice, difficulty with thinking, making decisions, reading and learning.

Recently I decided to try reiki and began learning about chakras. The person who gave the reiki said my head was full of intense, whizzing energy. My dog also had some reiki and I was given a basic exercise to use on his head and heart, but I cannot use it because it brings up a lot of unpleasantness and pain in my chest area.

Any opinion on my situation would be greatly appreciated.
Old 26-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Experiencer
Hi, welcome to the forum first of all :)

What you describe sounds very surreal, and I imagine if you're unsure yourself what has happened, others will struggle, too. But, IMO I don't think there's any harm in doing a session or two each day focusing on your chakras, personally. I'm no guru on chakras, I'm actually focusing on clearing a densely blocked sacral one myself, but it might be worthwhile having a look on YouTube at a guided chakra meditation and stick with it to see if there's a change.

The no emotions and struggling to project your voice is linked to both the sacral and throat chakra (from memory), but it'd be worth focusing on them all, IMO. Won't do any harm.

I also find if there's a particular area that is overwhelmingly blocked compared to others, simply sitting with it can release it, IME. For the past three weeks I've had a dense blockage in my solar plexus area, and by sitting with it, focusing on it, has helped release it, with of course lots of tears, too
Old 26-03-2018, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
have you heard of the practice named 'soul retrieval' ? usually this should be done by someone experienced for you, a shaman or maybe even a lighworker, energy healer reiki master perhaps.

https://www.google.com/search?q=soul+retrieval
Old 26-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for replying. Yes I did have a soul retrieval, as mentioned in my first post. I'm going to look into chakras more now to see if that helps.
Old 27-03-2018, 01:45 AM
Experiencer

I'm not a guru either on chakras, but I've learned quite a bit over the last few years. I'm still learning.

I just wanted to help by explaining that each chakra is devoted as a vortex to a specific characteristic of the human person. More basic worldly things are found in the root, sacral, and solar; then it divides at the heart, the fulcrum of all the chakra existence. The core is at the heart. Then above the heart, things start getting more psychological and spiritual. You have expression (throat), then third eye (intuition) and then the crown (idk what to say here in parentheses). Each one is a vortex for connecting you to a purpose. The centrality is at the heart.

When I meditate sometimes, its hard to get through/past the heart chakra.

Here's a video that helped me understand this more.
The Lower Chakras
The Higher Chakras (really about the significance of the Heart Chakra)
The Chakra Code (life and purpose of the chakra system)
Old 27-03-2018, 02:05 AM
Master
From the sounds of it, it sounds as though you had a NDE from your trauma. The soul retrieval sounds like a good thing to have done, to help you heal with the wound you endured during that time.

Considering the head injury you endured it's very likely your crown chakra is not in balance anymore. If you did you out of body its also possible that you opened your crown chakra very wide, and if the rest were not ready for that, you will go through a loop. Are you feeling very space, and loopy a lot? Feeling symptoms of vertigo even? It would probably be worth while to start doing grounding exercises. To help bring the energy from your head, down through your body, and into the ground. To help get that energy out of the there. The person who gave you the Reiki should have instructed you on that.

Difficulty speaking would be connected to your throat chakra. Now it can also be the result of the overly open crown, and you unable to fully process what you are going through at this time. I would image something like an NDE, would really throw you for a loop, and knock you off kilter.

So I recommend starting with grounding, and getting into the habit of grounding every day. And within a week or two, it should help with the energy issues in your head.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Aimtobe for explaining that, and for the links.

Innerlight what you've said makes a lot of sense. I feel very spaced out and try meditation to calm down, but it's problematic because I keep having out of body experiences. I won't do guided meditations with other people or use cd's as I have OBE's every time. When I meditate on my own I can stop myself from going deep enough to have an OBE.

I don't know about grounding exercises - can you give me any more information please?
Old 29-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedfriend

I don't know about grounding exercises - can you give me any more information please?

Grounding is connecting you to the earth. And helps with getting us out of our heads. We can take excess energy, and even emotions/feelings, and ground them into the earth to be transmuted.

Grounding can be something as simple as walking barefoot in the grass. That helps us connect ourselves with the planet. We can also think/visualize/imagine roots coming out of the soles of our feet and going down, through the planet, down into the enter of the earth. Getting thicker and wider as they travel down. When doing that with the soles of the feet it is also important to do bring a root from the base of the spine down into the center of the earth as well. This is a stabilizing root that helps with balance and stability. Ever close your eyes and feel like you are going to rock and fall forward. That stems from not having this root in place to balance you out. Visualizing this root will help with that. It will help you from feeling like you are going to wobble and fall over.

Another thing to do instead is to visualize a chain around your waist, and an anchor and drop that anchor down to the center of the earth. Be creative with your techniques and grounding. Then form there you can feel/imagine/visualize the warmth/energy of the planet traveling up those roots, and up through your legs, torso, shoulders, head, and out your crown, and connect up into the universal ball of energy above you.
Old 30-03-2018, 02:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Ok I'll try grounding every day. Thanks for all that info.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:50 AM
Master

Look into another soul retrieval. It looks like something's still not quite connected right. I don't understand that if you had that with someone who is experienced with them.