Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 18-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Experiencer

I believe something BIG is about to happen...maybe...

ok, i really could not figure out of this post should go in the astral projection, dreams or the ufo's section lol. i decided to post here because the main experience is based on aliens and ufo's. so bare with me if you feel i posted in wrong section :)

it all started with me attempting to project, i ended up falling asleep instead >.<
i usually lucid dream when i fall asleep, so it was strange that i did not lucid dream from the moment i fell asleep like i usually do. i began dreaming that i was inside a space craft (you know how sometimes when you dream, you just simply "know" things that you couldnt possibly of known? well, this was one of those moments)
there was 2 other beings in the craft.i also knew that we were in the earths orbit.i remember i was worried about humans or satellites seeing us and the craft, then one of the beings told me there is nothing to worry about because us and the craft were resonating at much higher frequency then what humans and cameras could perceive.it made complete sense to me, its just like how we can only hear frequencies between 20mhz-20kmhz, anything above or below that we cant hear.same goes for colors, we can only perceive a small spectrum of colors.so pretty much, we were in a different dimension, how ever, we were still able to perceive the lower dimension that all us humans are currently in.
anyway, the moment this entity explained this to me, i realized i was dreaming, it became a lucid dream.so once i became lucid, i remembered that dreaming is real and happens inside the astral, i tested to see if i was in a world that i made while dreaming, i wasnt, so i knew these beings that i was with were real.i asked them what was going on and why are we the earths orbit, one of them said " hey! he finally woke up" and we all found it funny and laughed.one being began to tell me that i should not of been wondering around at random while all this stuff is happening, but it wasnt an issue, and that they brought me with them to ensure my well being.i told them i usually lucid dream and that its odd that i lost my awareness while falling asleep.they said that i projected before and talked with other beings that were part of there group, i remember astral projecting and coming into contact with some amazing beings, i wrote a post discribing the event :)

i asked them what was happening, they told me that they are executing there mission to help humans and earth transcend into the higher dimensions.they said to be ready for something amazing to happen.they said once this shift of frequencies begin to rise a bit higher, then earth and humans will shift into the 4th and 5th dimensions, these dimensions are slightly less dense then this 3rd dimension that we are in.this will allow many, amazing things to unfold, for starters, when our frequencies rise, we will all begin to be filled more positive energy.they said we will begin to feel the energy of life all around us, we will begin to fell what others feel along with communicating using telepathy.we will become more sensitive to the subtle energies of the universe.this shift will allow us to manipulate energy and manifest our thoughts in a more instant/direct manner, they said it will be like we all gained super powers lol.

they said that earth was a experiment, and that this experiment is now ending.they said that earth was originally in a higher dimension, and that the earth slowly began to drop in frequency, most of all humans chose to stay on this planet and shift frequencies along with the planet into the lower dimensions.
the dark part of all this is a little disturbing , they said that negative beings took control over earth, there goal was to domination, power and control over everything and everyone, they tricked all of us into being there slaves, while giving us the illusion of free will.they have done this for thousands of years, however, now is the time for it all to stop, the experiment is over, we all are going to return to how things used to be.they said in order to do this, they have to remove all the dark beings from this planet that controls us all.
they said this has already begun, and will soon be completed.the government as we know it will change rapidly, we will have no more presidents, no more war, no more suffering, no more poverty and no more famine.
the dark beings on earth planned to murder thousands of humans so they could reduce the population, luckily, they said they had stepped in and prevented this from happening.

the bright side of all this is that its all over and the change is soon.they said, our world leaders are going to announce the aliens presence and then they plan to begin landing there ships for us all to see.full disclosure.humans will be more connected to the universe and source.we will all realize that we are one.

this was one hell of a lucid dream lol @.@
the crazy part of all this is that i done a lot of researching and there is a ton of info about the things that were discussed in this post, i mean, a whole bunch.there is to many details that match perfectly with what i was told for it to be a coincidence.there is even many psychics predictions from hundreds of years ago that predicted this happening.i honestly cant say for sure if this is legit or not, i am always a skeptic when it comes to these sort of things, i guess there is nothing to do but wait and see if this happens. :)
Old 19-08-2016, 01:42 AM
life.love.regret.

Hi dutchie. Thanks for sharing that. I have also been feeling that something big is coming and VERY soon. I'm afraid what I'm feeling is not as bright as what you describe. Let's hope you're right and I'm not.
Old 19-08-2016, 03:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
Hi dutchie. Thanks for sharing that. I have also been feeling that something big is coming and VERY soon. I'm afraid what I'm feeling is not as bright as what you describe. Let's hope you're right and I'm not.
Sometime it takes a bit of darkness to bring light.
The light will come.
Old 19-08-2016, 05:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.

what exactly do you feel will happen?
if anything, we all will know for sure very soon if what was told to me is legit or not.
february of 2017.
all of these things should unfold by february 2017.
if they dont, and nothing happens, then i am gonna stop putting faith in my astral projection and lucid dreaming experiences.
even with all the things i experience, i am sill a bit skeptic because i know that there is always a slim chance that all this stuff is just a figment of our imagination.
some of the things i have experienced are just a complete mind trip and i cant even begin to discribe these experiences, thats how far out they were.
lol, a year ago, i would have never guessed i would be speaking of these sort of things much less giving any of it serious thought.
but still, everything will be decided soon so ill just wait and see :)
Old 19-08-2016, 03:55 PM
Master

I have a friend that talks about these ancient godlike beings that once ruled the world. The took turn a during so. When it then came to the being known as YHWH to give on the rule he lauched an attack on the other Gods. He says Phanes had forseen this and had created the astral as a place where they could take refuge. In their hiding these beings that humans calls Gods and Goddesses has planned their return.

He also talks about aliens being called in to help. I know the Indigoes have come to make a nice mess of things, and the industrial revolution was to pull the gaze away from God. Last I heard YHWH has been taken care of and the tide has shifted. Now it is just a question of when, not if.
Old 19-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I have a friend that talks about these ancient godlike beings that once ruled the world. The took turn a during so. When it then came to the being known as YHWH to give on the rule he lauched an attack on the other Gods. He says Phanes had forseen this and had created the astral as a place where they could take refuge. In their hiding these beings that humans calls Gods and Goddesses has planned their return.

He also talks about aliens being called in to help. I know the Indigoes have come to make a nice mess of things, and the industrial revolution was to pull the gaze away from God. Last I heard YHWH has been taken care of and the tide has shifted. Now it is just a question of when, not if.

very interesting.i can see how that story relates to all this.fits like a glove lol.
exept some minor things.
i dont think they created the astral.the astral itself is the imagination of our source conscious.even this 3rd dimension exist with in this imagination and or astral.
other then that, the story matches :)

Last edited by dutchiexx : 20-08-2016 at 01:20 AM.
Old 03-09-2016, 05:25 AM
Master
What you describe is not to be taken literally, but it was a real experience and the information you were given is story, with a lot of truth.

That is just my opinion based on similar experiences.

It was a teaching experience. There is a lot of truth to it but these beings can appear any way. Sometimes they are E.T.s and sometimes they are Angels or whatever works for you, but really they are source, dressed up in a way that resonates with you.

The message is pretty good, but not 100%. You cannot take it to the bank but you can gain a lot of understanding. You will have other experiences with which you can contrast, compare and discern.
Old 05-09-2016, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Dutchiexx,

Everything you said fits perfectly with what I have been predicting with all of the information I have been gathering as well. This information being that there are dark beings controlling the heads of our governments and creating the illusion of freedom but really enslaving us with money. I believe the dark entities are mostly the Greys. If you read Planet Blue Project, a declassified govt. document, it talks about all of the government's involvement with aliens.

I also personally know of dozens of people who feel there is an awakening in consciousness happening. I mean ask anyone just about and they will agree things feel like they are changing - big time.

Some of the specific things you mention, I have been wondering about. I hear different dates all the time so it is hard for me to put much faith into that date, but when you say the governments are going to announce their presence and that they are going to start landing their ships for us to see, I find that incredibly interesting. I hope it is true! It seems like a logical possibility in my mind.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 05-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Dutchiexx,

I was there, and I know what it feels like. We usually believe that something big is going to happen is when we feel powerless, it's a form of compensation. If it doesn't affect your life, it quite okay to keep on dwelling upon this feeling. If you can, try to build your life as nothing big is ever going to happen.
The truth is that something big is going to happen, but we don't really know anything about that, especially when and what to expect. It's far too complex and out of reach.
I have astral projections since my early age. I guess I'm gifted :) I used to enjoy jumping, flying, watching things, distant places, past events, strange beings, etc. Two years ago I saw UFO on the night sky. Very thin (like a piece of paper), triangular shape, reflective surface. It literally sucked me in, and I lost my conscience. Since then, I'm in contact with aliens. They are totally silent, they don't have any shape/form or anything that even can be described. Very abstract, indeed (and boring, I must say). I don't know who they are and what do they want.
I hope this can help a little.

Best wishes :)
Old 23-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
ok, i really could not figure out of this post should go in the astral projection, dreams or the ufo's section lol. i decided to post here because the main experience is based on aliens and ufo's. so bare with me if you feel i posted in wrong section :)

it all started with me attempting to project, i ended up falling asleep instead >.<
i usually lucid dream when i fall asleep, so it was strange that i did not lucid dream from the moment i fell asleep like i usually do. i began dreaming that i was inside a space craft (you know how sometimes when you dream, you just simply "know" things that you couldnt possibly of known? well, this was one of those moments)
there was 2 other beings in the craft.i also knew that we were in the earths orbit.i remember i was worried about humans or satellites seeing us and the craft, then one of the beings told me there is nothing to worry about because us and the craft were resonating at much higher frequency then what humans and cameras could perceive.it made complete sense to me, its just like how we can only hear frequencies between 20mhz-20kmhz, anything above or below that we cant hear.same goes for colors, we can only perceive a small spectrum of colors.so pretty much, we were in a different dimension, how ever, we were still able to perceive the lower dimension that all us humans are currently in.
anyway, the moment this entity explained this to me, i realized i was dreaming, it became a lucid dream.so once i became lucid, i remembered that dreaming is real and happens inside the astral, i tested to see if i was in a world that i made while dreaming, i wasnt, so i knew these beings that i was with were real.i asked them what was going on and why are we the earths orbit, one of them said " hey! he finally woke up" and we all found it funny and laughed.one being began to tell me that i should not of been wondering around at random while all this stuff is happening, but it wasnt an issue, and that they brought me with them to ensure my well being.i told them i usually lucid dream and that its odd that i lost my awareness while falling asleep.they said that i projected before and talked with other beings that were part of there group, i remember astral projecting and coming into contact with some amazing beings, i wrote a post discribing the event :)

i asked them what was happening, they told me that they are executing there mission to help humans and earth transcend into the higher dimensions.they said to be ready for something amazing to happen.they said once this shift of frequencies begin to rise a bit higher, then earth and humans will shift into the 4th and 5th dimensions, these dimensions are slightly less dense then this 3rd dimension that we are in.this will allow many, amazing things to unfold, for starters, when our frequencies rise, we will all begin to be filled more positive energy.they said we will begin to feel the energy of life all around us, we will begin to fell what others feel along with communicating using telepathy.we will become more sensitive to the subtle energies of the universe.this shift will allow us to manipulate energy and manifest our thoughts in a more instant/direct manner, they said it will be like we all gained super powers lol.

they said that earth was a experiment, and that this experiment is now ending.they said that earth was originally in a higher dimension, and that the earth slowly began to drop in frequency, most of all humans chose to stay on this planet and shift frequencies along with the planet into the lower dimensions.
the dark part of all this is a little disturbing , they said that negative beings took control over earth, there goal was to domination, power and control over everything and everyone, they tricked all of us into being there slaves, while giving us the illusion of free will.they have done this for thousands of years, however, now is the time for it all to stop, the experiment is over, we all are going to return to how things used to be.they said in order to do this, they have to remove all the dark beings from this planet that controls us all.
they said this has already begun, and will soon be completed.the government as we know it will change rapidly, we will have no more presidents, no more war, no more suffering, no more poverty and no more famine.
the dark beings on earth planned to murder thousands of humans so they could reduce the population, luckily, they said they had stepped in and prevented this from happening.

the bright side of all this is that its all over and the change is soon.they said, our world leaders are going to announce the aliens presence and then they plan to begin landing there ships for us all to see.full disclosure.humans will be more connected to the universe and source.we will all realize that we are one.

this was one hell of a lucid dream lol @.@
the crazy part of all this is that i done a lot of researching and there is a ton of info about the things that were discussed in this post, i mean, a whole bunch.there is to many details that match perfectly with what i was told for it to be a coincidence.there is even many psychics predictions from hundreds of years ago that predicted this happening.i honestly cant say for sure if this is legit or not, i am always a skeptic when it comes to these sort of things, i guess there is nothing to do but wait and see if this happens. :)

A very interesting post and everything in it matches with info I have gathered from many different sources. I also believe it is possible to get a lot of information from ETs while someone is asleep so I would put your lucid dreaming in that category.

There are you tube videos where someone using the code name 'Cobra' is interviewed who talks about the 'Event'. By that he means an energy shift and the arrest of the cabal/elite who control humanity and have manipulated us for thousands of years through deceit/lies/religions (I don't mean to offend anyone).

Different species of aliens (some good e.g. Pleiadians, some bad e.g. draco reptilians) contributed DNA to us humans many thousands of years ago and they are all involved in trying to help us or hinder our progress/evolution to the next dimension or density. There are currently thousands of UFOs and mother ships in our solar system a few hundred miles above the earth watching us to see how it unfolds; the good ones respond to your requests for help/guidance while the negative ones are helping those who don't want to evolve to the next level. It matters to them what happens on earth because the outcome of this grand experiment may determine their own future. For example, if humans take the negative path of continued slavery (we are all slaves to the system which has been set up by the elite) and transhumanism/ AI which is now the agenda of the elite, then they see that about 500 years in the future humans will spread tyranny throughout this part of the galaxy.

It is true what they said about humans being an experiment; different ETs used to visit earth while we were still apes and they thought it was a beautiful place and they all wanted to claim it for themselves but instead of fighting over the earth each of these species decided to give a strand of their DNA to change the ape that we were into homo sapiens.

Again, it's true about the negative beings taking control of the earth; they have existed on the earth from the time of Atlantis. The theory is that there were 12 families on Atlantis of a very negative orientation and after the destruction of Atlantis the survivors spread all over the earth. The current elite including the big bankers and the royal families of some countries may have descended from the original 12 families . The highest people in the cabal are not only in direct contact with the draco reptilians but take their orders from them.

Their agenda was to kill 90% of humanity and turn the rest of us into slaves but fortunately the forces of light won't permit this in the same way they won't allow a full scale nuclear war; they have already prevented nuclear launches between the US and the former Soviet Union on at least 3 (possibly 5) separate occasions. If the cabal and dark beings are removed, wars will end because all the wars were actually started and executed by them to further their agendas of amassing wealth and power.

Not only will there will be an end to poverty and the current governments but there will be cures for all the diseases. (A cure for cancer has existed for the past 35 years but the elite don't want us to know that because they earn a lot of money through the drugs and treatments they sell such as chemotherapy). Have you ever wondered why no head-of-state is diagnosed with cancer while still in office?

It is also believed that the forces of light want disclosure to happen but the elite and those in power are resisting and prefer a gradual disclosure over the next 50 years with clemency for those who have been guilty of crimes against humanity. I think disclosure could happen or would be inevitable once the cabal are removed.

Now that experiment is about to end i.e. our collective consciousness has decided that we are finally ready to take the big step to advance to 4D and 5D.

I also have this feeling that we are now in the end times. By that I don't mean that we will all die, but that there's going to be a massive change (maybe the 3D world ending and the 4D and 5D world being the new reality.)