Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 02-04-2018, 12:26 AM
Seeker

Deceased reletive tips over picture

Hello all, I am not completely certain I have the right forumto put my question in but it seemed fitting to my situation. Last night I walked by a book shelf. And I got quite a ways past it when a picture fell off and landed face down which broke the glass in the frame. I picked up the picture and it was a picture of my grandpa who had passed away this last October. I felt like this might have been his way of making his presence known. Before I went to bed I asked him if he had any messages for him to show me as I dreamed as long as he abided by sacred law. I had a dream which included two elephants which I will provide details if anyone would like to hear them. There has not been any other paranormal activity that I have noticed or heard of so this seems to be an isolated situation. Should I expect more activity? Do you think I could be right in my suspicions of it being a way he has tried to get my attention? I have mentioned this situation to other family members and they brush it off for the most part but when I mentioned to my mom that she might want to replace the glass with plexiglass she seemed open to the idea. My thought was that this might happen again and it would be good to keep from having any more broken glass. Any input and observations about what happened Ed are welcome. I am very curious to hear what others have to say about this situation.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:03 PM
Pathfinder
Hi abador

I would personally take this as a sign that your Grandpa is sending you a message. Maybe just "thinking of you". He was definitely trying to make his presence known. I would look further into everything to find a meaning.

I don't do dream interpretation except for myself so I can't help in that area. I would research the meaning of an elephant as an Animal Spirit...Animal Totem, etc. since you dreamt of them. Is that normal for you? Try associating the symbolism of your dream to a possible answer.

I specifically asked for a sign from my Mom. I was feeling sad and crying with a heavy heart. I own so many books. I randomly picked one off the shelf and when I opened it...an embroidered bookmark covered with a plastic sleeve fell to the ground. As I picked it up and turned it over the words "Thinking of You" were on that bookmark and it was one my Mom had given me. My Mom heard me. Why did I choose that book? I would have no idea that bookmark was in that specific book.

I hope you get some insight and answers.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:46 AM
Seeker

Your story is really cool. I don't usually dream of elephants. The next day or two I keped seeing mentionings of elephants when I went about my day. Seemed like this stopped for a while but today it seems like I have started seeing elephants again.
Old 09-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Pathfinder
I was told that when an animal appears...like the elephants you are describing....they are a Spirit Animal. You may want to look up the meaning. Even though you are seeing them now does not mean it is your specific Spirit Animal...they can change often, always with an awareness of a message for you.

Since you asked your Grandpa for a message then dig deeper. Was that someone's favorite animal within your family? (Mine is a Silver-Back Gorilla. Would soooo love to hug one but the thought of being mauled to death keeps me from ever doing that!! hahahaha...) Did someone collect Elephant Figurines? Like the Circus? Etc. You get the idea :)

I just truly believe your Grandpa was getting your attention for a reason.

As far as relatives and friends....Most will roll their eyes. My one Sister and I can talk about anything. We are tight and all Spiritual things are accepted. The rest of my immediate family is a little more open but I see and feel the doubt so I don't mention much at all.

That's one reason I joined this forum. To find like-minded people. To share opinions and view-points. One may not agree with another but I see all as learning experiences and take from it what I want. If you look under new members where you introduce yourself...I put "Let's party"....you can read what I wrote. I could embrace all of who I am without judgement. Huge sigh of relief!!

Keep me informed if you make some type of connection.... or just feel like discussing more.

Starlight Blessings
Old 10-04-2018, 02:31 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by abador
Hello all, I am not completely certain I have the right forumto put my question in but it seemed fitting to my situation. Last night I walked by a book shelf. And I got quite a ways past it when a picture fell off and landed face down which broke the glass in the frame. I picked up the picture and it was a picture of my grandpa who had passed away this last October. I felt like this might have been his way of making his presence known. Before I went to bed I asked him if he had any messages for him to show me as I dreamed as long as he abided by sacred law. I had a dream which included two elephants which I will provide details if anyone would like to hear them. There has not been any other paranormal activity that I have noticed or heard of so this seems to be an isolated situation. Should I expect more activity? Do you think I could be right in my suspicions of it being a way he has tried to get my attention? I have mentioned this situation to other family members and they brush it off for the most part but when I mentioned to my mom that she might want to replace the glass with plexiglass she seemed open to the idea. My thought was that this might happen again and it would be good to keep from having any more broken glass. Any input and observations about what happened Ed are welcome. I am very curious to hear what others have to say about this situation.

Yes, it can be very real what you experienced. My own father died at the age of 82 in January of 2012 after battling a long term illness involving his heart. He was not predicted to live past the holiday season of 2010 once he was diagnosed as terminal but he made it well past that prediction. When he died that was actually the catalyst for my awakening because I had a lot of paranormal experiences I could not explain as well as my gifts starting to come into play.

Anyhow, the one experience I will share with you may resonate with your experience, is that I was riding a roller coaster of grief after his passing, I'd have good days then some bad days. I remember being in my upstairs master bath room sweeping some cat litter onto a wisk broom on my hands and knees and having a bad spell thinking of him being gone. I remember saying out loud "Dad, why'd you have to die?" and as soon as I said this across the hall I could see into our bedroom and on my dresser top was a jewelry box that I never really go into for years because it holds a lot of miscellaneous costume jewelry that I just don't wear and that music box started playing on it's own for about a good 20 seconds. It had not been wound in years and in order to get it to play you must pull out the bottom drawer to activate it even if it is wound up (which it was not). So my association became that my dad was letting me know he was around me and heard my anguish.

About a week later after I told my other half and my daughter about this happening we had our elderly cat take a bad turn in her health and I knew she was not going to make it thru the night. She was about 18 years of age so I tucked her in our computer room on a soft cat bed and gave her few kisses good night saying my goodbyes knowing she would not be with us come morning more than likely. I went upstairs to brush my teeth, and when I entered our bedroom my rationally skeptical fiance' said to me, " Remember what you shared with me a week ago about your dad and the jewelry box playing? Well if there is any spiriutal rationale to that happening I felt I owed it to you to let you know that while you were brushing your teeth I think our kitty crossed the rainbow bridge and your father has her with him. The jewelry box starting playing all on it's own while you were brushing your teeth for about 30 seconds straight." With him telling me this, I raced downstairs to the computer room and sure enough our beloved cat Cinders did in fact pass away. I know my dad was an animal lover too and it was his way of using the association of the music box to tell me he had her with him.
Old 13-04-2018, 05:12 AM
Seeker

The sightings of elephant mentionings has continued. I bought a ring today with elephants on it to honor this experience. I do feel the elephant has become a bit of a spirit guide but I am having trouble putting everything together that I am finding. I do know one source stated that elephant medicine is similar to bear medicine which I find perplexing because when the year started I drew a bear card before a sweat lodge as a guide for this year. I think elephant medicine speaks of relationships if I am not mistaken. One source said that when elephant comes around you are about to meet someone who could be with you for a long time, maybe several incarnations. To me this spoke of romantic relationships, wether or not this is saying I will find that special someone soon, I think it is encouraging to know that this relationship will happen in it's own time. It wasn't till later that I realized that it was a full moon when I had this experience. I am a libra and the horoscope stated that the full moon was in libra. I remember distinctly looking to my left in my dream and seeing the moon peaking through the clouds in a strange way. All of this stuff about the moon seems to be very significant to whatever the meaning is to this dream. I remember having this dream and waking up quickly as the dog was scratching at the floor of the kennel. I reached for my phone and typed up what I could remember in my groggy state. Would it be ok if I posted this excerpt here?
Old 13-04-2018, 05:13 AM
Seeker

Btw spirit bird, I loved reading your story. It is really cool to see how family that has passed on still communicates with us to give us comfort in times of need.
Old 13-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by abador
The sightings of elephant mentionings has continued. I bought a ring today with elephants on it to honor this experience. I do feel the elephant has become a bit of a spirit guide but I am having trouble putting everything together that I am finding. I do know one source stated that elephant medicine is similar to bear medicine which I find perplexing because when the year started I drew a bear card before a sweat lodge as a guide for this year. I think elephant medicine speaks of relationships if I am not mistaken. One source said that when elephant comes around you are about to meet someone who could be with you for a long time, maybe several incarnations. To me this spoke of romantic relationships, wether or not this is saying I will find that special someone soon, I think it is encouraging to know that this relationship will happen in it's own time. It wasn't till later that I realized that it was a full moon when I had this experience. I am a libra and the horoscope stated that the full moon was in libra. I remember distinctly looking to my left in my dream and seeing the moon peaking through the clouds in a strange way. All of this stuff about the moon seems to be very significant to whatever the meaning is to this dream. I remember having this dream and waking up quickly as the dog was scratching at the floor of the kennel. I reached for my phone and typed up what I could remember in my groggy state. Would it be ok if I posted this excerpt here?

You have a lot going on. Signs and symbols galore! So cool about the elephants and so happy you bought yourself a ring. I would love to read whatever you would like to share.