Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-06-2014, 05:43 PM
AngelicHooman

Age of Agaia: I think I seen an Angel?? I don't know what to do

Hello guys.

Recently I've had experiences beyond my imagination. Humans in action like never before. All around me it feels like they are connected with my cause for love and peace.

So, I was walking around and trying to make a decision. Because this whole experience has felt like I need to make a decision to return to my home I'd just left.

So I asked for a sign, silently in my mind. And it came moments later. I followed it and standing there where the final decision is to be made was a girl, maybe in her early 20s.

She was stood there dressed all in green. With a pop-up tent in her arms (I've been homeless for a while). It was really really really random and very spiritual (looking back).

I didn't get on the bus and she shook her head at me. It was so strange. I look back at it and think that the significance of this girl is unbelievable.

It was symbolic. Symbolic of my decision at that time.

I mean I was choosing to go back to this persons home as with being homeless and there where I'm to make the decision is this girl dressed in green with a pop-up tent in her hand at silly o'clock.

Funnily I've been studying The Age of Agaia too. And this correlates with this experience.

I have called upon the person involved to help me out to understand it but they are ignoring me. I believe this person has some sort of angelic connection but I've asked multiple times for introduction to this realm and he ignores.

It's this ignorance that makes me fear it. I mean, if it were me I'd welcome to hand on heart. I wouldn't hold back my enlightenment to the stage of making you uncomfortable.