Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-06-2014, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I would like to know this as well. The first and only time I tried to contact my guide in meditation I had a self-realization experience instead. Although I think I met my guide for a brief second before it happened.. it was weird really.

I haven't tried again since, but I'm interested in trying again.

Hi,

Self-realization will reveal that you are a Divine Human. The Divine aspect of self has an All That Is component to it. All your guides are within you. Your higher self is you with the mind of God. Every angelic being will present itself to you from within the self.

Unity consciousness has an awareness that all in One. The singular logical brain can not comprehend these things. So any experience you have with your connection to All That Is will be really weird until you can elevate that mind set.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyblue
Hi im new and ive been reading over some of the forum but can I just ask, I know everyone has an angel or guide or maybe both, but how do you find out? Like ive been asking for a few years but all I keep getting is 22.22 , do anyone else have problems knowing who their guide is or did it come easy to them..:)

22.22 for me means that your guides are saying "Hi, we're here".

They like to speak in between the spaces in our lives, when our focus is on something else.

The first time I heard anything, I was sound asleep and heard my name, spoken so loud it woke me up, but I knew it was something I heard in my head, not outloud. This happened a few times, now and again, and then I had a very vivid dream that was like a doorway opening. It's going to sound naffy, but I woke up to the Sound of Music signing loudly in my head, with the vision of the Mother Nun hovering above the steeple and signing it to me: Climb every mountain. It was LOUD! and it didn't stop until the song was completed. It was like, once I was awake and watching, the movie reel keep going until the song was completed. That was really really strange, but felt really really good.

As I began to want to know more about guides and angels, things just started showing up in my life...I would be drawn to a particular book, or go to a store because it was a sudden, urgent impulse to go and find one that jumped out at me. People in my life started offering things to me I had no idea they could do :).

I was reading one of the books that jumped out at me one day, and heard a complete sentence in my head - that wasn't in the book and wasn't from me, because I was reading the book. But I had been paying attention to my thoughts, because I was trying to pay attention to what I was telling myself that I really wasn't aware I was telling myself, so I had got good at listening to what I was telling myself, and knew this wasn't me :)

Then I just had to learn how to connect to them.

So, it is like a staircase - one step at a time, and they are guiding you up it one step at a time....follow your impulses, listen to what you are telling yourself, and then you will hear things that you didn't tell yourself :).

The first thing to do is to ask for their help, and then they can give it to you in a more conscious way.
Old 17-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Self-realization will reveal that you are a Divine Human. The Divine aspect of self has an All That Is component to it. All your guides are within you. Your higher self is you with the mind of God. Every angelic being will present itself to you from within the self.

Unity consciousness has an awareness that all in One. The singular logical brain can not comprehend these things. So any experience you have with your connection to All That Is will be really weird until you can elevate that mind set.

John

I mean it wasn't the experience that was weird It was just weird how I meant to meet my guide and ended up meeting myself instead. But I know Self is a guide also. So maybe that's what it was. I am aware now of unity consciousness, but I still think it'd be nice to meet my guide (that isn't myself, if you get what I mean ) I've heard that guides are like soulmates from other lives so.. just a curiosity really.
Old 17-06-2014, 05:24 PM
greyblue

Wow thank you so much john and nameless..ive been sitting reading some of the posts on this subject and other subjects (im a bit of a nosey cow) some of them have made me smile others ive felt like crying they were so nice ..and nameless I got something similar once, I was about 19 in my kitchen and heard my name been called from outside as clear as anything so I walked to the front door and opened it and didn't even look I just returned to the kitchen and carried on cooking but shouted out why didn't you use your keys..after a couple of minutes I wondered why there was no answer so walked into the living room and no one was there just the front door sitting open, I just took it as my mind playing tricks but later that day my sister told me she was on the bus home and heard someone behind her call her name and like me she turned round and no one there..my sister kind of freaked out about it as I told her that it sounded like are dad ..ive only ever seen him once since it and it was in a dream he looked the age he died at (38) he does seem to give me random messages but they only seem to be for my sister (she still to this day hasnt got over his death) and one message for my mother..god sorry if im ranting on..thank you both for your imput.xx
Old 17-06-2014, 05:26 PM
greyblue

Is that true scarlett about guides been a soulmate from other lives. (Awww I think it sounds lovely)
Old 17-06-2014, 05:38 PM
greyblue

Btw im like that also nameless I can pass places and get the kind of feeling of a pull to go in or suddenly get the impulse I HAVE to go to it..when I get that feeling theres no option but to do it (well with me anyway) but lately all ive been getting is the feeling of sorrow as if someone ive known has died, and believe me its not a nice feeling :(
Old 17-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Is that true scarlett about guides been a soulmate from other lives. (Awww I think it sounds lovely)

Heheh You caught me.

Really I don't know hence my curiosity
Old 17-06-2014, 06:12 PM
greyblue

Well scarlett it sounds lovely to me Iike that idea
Old 17-06-2014, 06:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Its good to know there are some of us trying a d we aren't alone on this. I did try meditation yesterday and today but on both occasions fell asleep lol im definitely doing something wrong but il keep trying( theres worse things than falling asleep to lovely music) good luck emerald and scarlett xx

That was my main problem (falling asleep) One time I decided to ask my spirit guide to meet me in my dreams. I think I posted this experience somewhere else but needless to say I felt him coming but for some reason freaked out and bailed out on my dream. I'm the heaviest sleeper you can find and I don't wake that easily and I have never woken myself up but somehow I startled myself awake that night. I still don't know why I freaked out so badly. I even told myself in my dream to calm down you are about to meet him but I just didn't listen. I hope you have better luck than I do on this!
Old 17-06-2014, 06:59 PM
greyblue

Lol emerald your like me I sleep through anything tho some weeks I tend to keep waking around 3am that goes on for weeks then stops suddenly , but on meditation im determined to keep going at it ..although I freaked myself out the other day listening to it .I got that relaxed I started thinking I had stopped breathing then I tried to make myself wise up because if I could hear the meditation then obviously I was alive and breathing lol..sometimes I think the stupidest things and that was definitely one of them..best of luck on your journey with it emerald xx