Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Master

Lets talk about angels

How many of us have seen them? Or hear them? Feel their presence? And what did they say?

Take care!
Old 15-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Master
I do ~ My interactions with Angels have been over two decades.

Blessings
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 15-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Kpastelle

When you make contact with a true angel of light, there is no denying it for the energy pouring out is overwhelming and soooo amazing

A contact like this is a gift. I was blessed with such a gift a few times and I will never forget them.

One of these times he did talk to me but he talked to my spiritual ears and so physically, I have no idea what we talked about
Old 15-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Master
I have never seen an angel but I have seen ghost!
Old 15-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Well, I've only clearly seen one. It just so happened that it was right after I separated from my TF and left everything I had behind. I believe he was my guardian angel. He was a short stocky and very strong south American looking native, shirtless from the waist up with some sort of skirt thing and necklaces and a huge feathered head dress. He was holding a spear that was about twice his height and was looking very serious. I saw him as clear as day only he was transparent. I knew he was a spirit or an angel. I had to walk over a bridge right past him and I felt very, very safe and peaceful when I walked past him. Very protected. I have felt his presence many times since.
Old 16-01-2014, 12:36 AM
BeautifulUniverse

3encounters in the last year! 1 I believe was Spirit. When my mom was passing I very clearly heard an ethereal voice. I can't believe no one else heard it!

2) late night traveling I asked the angels to help me get my family home safely. I asked for guidance. Lyrics to the next song told me to count the headlights on the highway!

3) snowy nasty day I asked for safety while traveling. My car bagan acting strangely. It wouldn't get out of low gear. I pulled over, put it in park, and drove away. Same thing! I stopped at a gas station, turned it off, asked the attendant to please look at it. Nothing wrong, he said, drive slow!
No kidding! Lol. Turned on car and drove away at a normal speed... 1 mile up the road a car was flipped on its roof!

No one can tell me these experiences are not the work of my angels!
Old 16-01-2014, 02:54 AM
pens66

I saw one of mine, just a shadown/outline, in the rear view mirror of my car of a man. No reason but I did get worried something was going to happen while driving after. I happened to be on the phone with my sister (hands free :) and mentioned midway in my sentence that someone was now in the car with me. She gets it , luckily. My sister saw hers clear as day standing behind her car as she backed out. A very beautiful blonde angel in white about 6 months ago.

I heard my angel just before I was in a car accident on the interstate, though (a car slammed into the back of me - old lady so who knows what that was about). It was a sunny day just passing a car listening to the radio when I got this sudden alarming sensation and heard : "Look in your rearview mirror and hang on." I saw the van as it hit me - I safely just spun off the road into a field , I hit the car in front of me which rolled into the field (family of 5 in that car) . Everyone walked away , no injures. I felt like I was in a protective bubble as my car bounced around. It was all of our angels guiding us to a stop for sure.
Old 16-01-2014, 05:35 AM
Dreamer525

I never saw any of them but they communicate with me. Listen this: It was Valentine day and I was alone in my car in the front of the grocery store, I was feeling sad cuz I was single and alone,I opened my car door and put my leg out as I look down I saw a big gold heart filled up with diamonds. Coincidence to find a piece of gold shaped as heart on valentine day?
- I was walking at the lake it was my 3rd lap around,my heart was heavy felling negativity from certain people I was praying for protection, I look at side there is a gold Cross with Jesus on it and all 4 sides of the cross has a little ingrain
ved, designed hearts..
- Whatever I think some positive thoughts or have a question I found penny after penny,so I was walking at lake questioning my break up with boyfriend,felling sad, I look down there is a Dollar bill folded 4 times inside the bill its penny, On the dollar bill it was written with dark high liter ; u have no right to judge, put everything in God hands. I found so many other things but this 3 were so prominent and aligned with my thoughts, Please share with me some feedback. Thank you
Old 16-01-2014, 06:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Interesting posts everyone. It reminded me of another guardian angel experience. I was about 12. I had a troubled family life and was bullied by my peers, so I found peace alone in nature. I used to very often bike alone about 5 miles from my house up a mountain trail to a water fall, where I would walk alone through the woods along some abandoned railroad tracks. I loved it there, it was my sanctuary. Once I was walking happy as could be, not thinking of much in particular, when suddenly I heard as clear as day a mans voice very loudly (but telepathically) say "STOP!" I had never experienced anything like that and so I stopped and turned around and ran back to my bike and left. I was inexplicably frightened. I felt that something very bad would have happened had I ignored whoever told me to stop. Later I learned that around that time several women or teenagers had been raped brutally, by a man who hid in the woods up in that very area. I think there was even a murder. I'm pretty sure that was the fate that I escaped that day.
Old 16-01-2014, 06:34 AM
zoe

I have always felt energy or other things not from this world but only really in the last 1/2 years I have begun to really see and communicate. Angels, ghosts, spirit guides, of mine and other peoples. Sometimes they bring me messages for people - which I always ask permission of the person to pass this on. I find when my vibration is higher they are more clear to me. A good practise to start off if people want to see is through meditation and thought. :0) it's a beautiful thing to see this dimension and others, it's easier now we have moved into 5th :) peace x