Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-08-2018, 02:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Rose Quartz Experience and Question

I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I am in my 40's now and have not seriously practiced meditation in a very long time.

When I was in my 20's, I practiced meditation often where I would meditate on the "brain feedback" in my ears (the ringing) and the static that one sees when you close your eyes (like when you push your hands on your closed eyes and you see lights - that brain feedback). Brain feedback means these sensations of sight and sound are generated from between the brain and the organ of sensation (eg the eye, ear).

In order to seek strange experiences with these sensations, I would blindfold myself in a dark room so that I could take more notice of the eye static (make it brighter). To make the ringing louder in my ears, I would simply insert earplugs.

In order to increase the vibrations of the resonating ringing in my ears, I would wear one earplug in one ear and put on sound reducing headphones (like the ones the airport workers use) and put a ticking watch in the unplugged ear side. The ticking watch would greatly affect the ringing resonating in my ears depending on how many times a second the watch ticked. Without a watch, the ringing in the ears resonates pretty much according to the beating of the heart (which is nice but I wanted to have to some fun with a different and much quicker beat so I used a ticking watch).

I would wear this getup (blindfold and headphones) every night to sleep and often see and hear strange things, especially when my conscious mind was still awake but I was entering and leaving sleep. I would meditate on questions and issues in my life and sometimes the experiences I had gave me access to deep parts of my brain that are normally not conscious when my conscious brain is awake. In such a state, I would not be able to move but my conscious mind would still be awake. It's exactly the same as waking up in the morning and you know you are sleeping still and you can't move (I call that state paralysis). During sleep paralysis (whether entering or leaving sleep), it can be very very exciting, peaceful, horrifying, boring, etc... and extremely loud at times.

With all the above stated, a very wealthy friend of mine, decades ago, lent me a large (human size) rose crystal skull for one day. He told me it was worth many thousands of dollars. He knew I practiced this meditation and said I could borrow the skull for one night.

So, I put on the getup (headphones and blindfold) late that night, put my hands on both sides of the crystal skull so that my palms were on there good but also so that my two hands did not touch each other (did not want to short circuit the energy). My point in not touching my hands was simple: When a person puts their hands together, palm to palm, there is a decrease in stress in the heart area. I noticed that and figured this must be due to an electrical energy flow through the hands as the human body is a complex electrical system. Just like quartz crystal in a watch is used because of the vibrations, I wanted any electrical energy that might be flowing through my palms to flow into the skull and hopefully bounce and magnify the sensational experiences in my eyes and ears.

Although the above stuff sounds kooky (and it is), I am not a kook. I am just a normal guy with a degree in mechanical engineering who learned all about system feedback and lots about electricity and I applied what I learned to my body and the sensations I was experiencing. Anyone can repeat these types of meditations.

With that said, I took that skull in my palms and started drifting off to sleep and it was extremely sensational. It was by far the most sensational experience I have ever experienced in my entire life. Very beautiful and filled with love (often my experiences, without the skull were horrifying which is why I stopped doing this kind of stuff a long time ago... I felt like I was going to have a heart attack for real life so I stopped doing this). With the skull, I had a clear vision accompanied by very very loud beautiful music. It was the most beautiful music I have ever hear, generated within my brain feedback in the ringing of my ears. It was extremely loud and my whole head was "buzzing". It was like the best Mozart music I ever heard but it was better than Mozart (if I only knew how to write music and to recall it). The next morning, I gave the skull back to my friend and never forgot the experience I had with it.

Now to my question. That was the only experience I had with gems and meditation. It has been almost two decades since that experience and for some strange reason, I want to play around with this meditation again. I looked online and saw that rose quartz spheres are to be found on eBay but they are kind of expensive. If I buy one of them, will it probably "work" or "not work". Meaning, do all rose quartz crystals that are large, behave pretty much the same way or was that skull something special and I would probably be wasting hundreds of dollars buying a dud sphere? I want to test drive before I buy but should I just buy anyways because they usually work?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...
Old 17-08-2018, 11:45 PM
Experiencer

All crystals great and small work. His was expensive due to size and carving nothing more. Some crystals resonate with you while others might not. Small crystals are parts of larger crystals. Think holographic when a piece of the whole breaks away it takes on the whole. What you did with the crystal is completed a circuit. One hand sends energy while the other receives it usually the dominant hand is the sender. There are chakras in the palms so a palm stone would probably work the same as the skull. Not all people believe in the holographic crystal theory however I have not found any science to debunk it so it is still a belief I currently hold as small crystals act the same as large.

Namaste`
Old 19-08-2018, 11:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your reply. I think the electrical energy that "bounces" is probably due to the electrical energy involved in pumping the heart. The two hands, being on either side of the heart, have a change in voltage. I think I am going to order one of those large spheres first and see what happens.

Have a wonderful day!