Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-08-2018, 07:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Originally Posted by django

From your brief paragraph here I would be inclined to agree with you about following the Mother's voice to know the way to the KIngdom and understanding the Father once in the Kingdom. However, this understanding is not gnostic as far as I know.

In the Gnostic's the word Female ( Not Gender) is sometimes used to describe the mind, so to follow the Mothers ( always thought of as Females) voice is seen as following the mind....

Yes, I don't think following the Mother's voice is gnostic, I see it more as following the 'natural' earth voice but with the aim to get to 'heaven' or the Kingdom of God, maybe this is why I baulked at the idea of making Mary male, to me this doesn't make sense.

Having said that, working with the female earth voice does encompass working with the mind but it is a mind in training, the mind's intention is required but only to carry out and understand what the female earth voice is telling it.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:33 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
AFAIK it is an old taoist thing. One of the goals of sages being to get to the point BETWEEN male and female, kind of a hinge-point where you can reach out and do either as required? Kind of like sitting on a fence between two equally beautiful fields?

But you can't just skip from one side of the fence to sitting on the fence, you have to know about both sides of the fence if you intend to sit there. Because when sitting on the fence you have to see both sides, and if you are partial you start looking more at the side you are partial to, then you fall off the fence to that side. So you have to learn about both sides to become less partial.

As it turns out Christianity says head for the male, because in times past that our history doesn't really speak of females were in charge and males found themselves degraded. (well it *is* 'His' 'Story' after all?) So to get to the point of sitting on the fence you have to depart from the female, travel through the male, and then you have a chance of making it to the fence. At least that is the view that inspired the talk we are having now.

this is similar to the inner/outer thing we talked about earlier - our society emphasizes the outer world and then I said well according to Thomas Jesus said you need both inner and outer... to which AHIYAH replied that one needs to go to the inner world and not consider the outer because the inner has been so downplayed and you don't know enough to integrate the two. Before you can start merging the two you have to know equally about both? So you lessen what is strong in an attempt to give space for what is weak to grow more plentiful. And then when your garden has plenty of both plants you take the next step.

what I'm trying to say is that each of these things you've brought up are separate stages of the same process; at one stage you focus on one thing but at another stage you move your focus on to something else.

I may not have been clear I was aiming at people that didnt know that the Kingdom is within so I treat them like little children and that's just the starting point rather than starting with the Kingdom being outside because they would always be chasing and never attaining. Then there are the two other levels of the Kingdom to consider. I'm not sure where people are in their spiritual journey so I have to give it in its most basic form and let it mature before we can move on to more in depth description of the Kingdom. Just saying.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:45 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

From your brief paragraph here I would be inclined to agree with you about following the Mother's voice to know the way to the KIngdom and understanding the Father once in the Kingdom. However, this understanding is not gnostic as far as I know.

In the Gnostic's the word Female ( Not Gender) is sometimes used to describe the mind, so to follow the Mothers ( always thought of as Females) voice is seen as following the mind....
In Hebrew thought the Heart is the Feminine and the mind is the Masculine and can at times be interchangeable. Do you have a link where in Gnostic thought explaining the Masculine Feminine?
Old 11-08-2018, 08:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, I don't think following the Mother's voice is gnostic, I see it more as following the 'natural' earth voice but with the aim to get to 'heaven' or the Kingdom of God, maybe this is why I baulked at the idea of making Mary male, to me this doesn't make sense.

Having said that, working with the female earth voice does encompass working with the mind but it is a mind in training, the mind's intention is required but only to carry out and understand what the female earth voice is telling it.

' Yes, I don't think following the Mother's voice is gnostic '

That's fine,
Old 11-08-2018, 05:41 PM
Master

never mind
Old 11-08-2018, 08:42 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:

Believe it or know it that what we have discussed about the inner Kingdom is the Soul and is also the marriage of the Lamb of God. This is not new but since the fall of both houses(Adam and Eve) the promised curse for their disobedience has blinded us from the presence of God. We have been scattered among all nations and yet we have all held onto a part of that blessing/gift/talent/Kingdom etc. the things I say you already know within your heart. It's a matter of remembering. You will have help in this department from your inner self/soul. I believe the verse says "and I will bring all things back to your rememberance". A kingdom without a queen is like having a head without a heart. You will retread certain scriptures whether in the bible or other books and come to instantly know what the speaker is saying. I'm glad because you have a much better command of the English language than I. If you are from the House of Judah you will walk in safety because your heart will light the way for your feet. Just remember that you will also see what the enemy is doing but as it is said let not your heart be troubled, because the voice of the Earth will deal with them. Stay focused on the righteousness within. I will take leave for an unknown amount of time and I am confident Wisdom will flourish within you. Stay Blessed In the name of Yeshua Brother.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:57 AM
Master
[quote=AHIYAH]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
So after this judgement below is laid the natural Earth will return to its former state.
Revelations 11:18
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
This can only happen when the Heavens realise who they are and return to their former estate and that can't happen until after the Earth has opened her mouth and swallows up that flood that the beast sends from his mouth.

As for the identity of the third son of man its better for you to sit in silence and observe what THEY are saying. Doing this will make you a leader rather than a follower because as the bibles states "all will know from the least of THEM to the greatest of THEM". It also says "if you accept a Prophet you will accept a Prophets reward".
Here's my interpretation of what you've probably read.
For GOD so loved the Earth that he sent his only begotten Son, the one that was begotten from the Curse/Dead because of that nation's disobedience. He sent that Son or rather his words into all the Earth to find that other lost Son to tell him that the curse has been taken out of the way and gave him commandments of what to do to free his brother from bondage. Makes sense?

No sorry it makes a bit sense but don't understand most of it.

You say the curse/dead is taken out but you still say the bother, which i take as us, is still in bondage. If the curse is taken out aren't we suppose to be free??

What is this judgement you are talking about? you mean judgement for our sins?

Lastly do you really believe this beast is going to bring a flood?
Old 12-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Master
[quote=AHIYAH]
Quote:
Its a very long story and according to the bibles and other books I did some very bad things. Long story short I found my way into a church.it went well for a while and I spent a lot of time reading the bible, like days on end. So then I started noticing that the church I was at and what I was reading didn't line up so I asked questions and noticed I got the cold shoulder and didnt know why at the time so I left and as it happens I became a church hopper because of the same cold shoulder. Little did I know I was asking questions that went against what they stood for. So while sorting through my mother's books I happened upon one that had the Hebrew AlephBeit(alphabet) so I started practising it and didnt get very far. It so happens that the very last church I attended was also trying to read in Hebrew and they put me onto another assembly a Messianic(no Rabbis) assembly that taught Hebrew in its classic form in the Sephardi dialect and there is where all my previous questions were answered. That's where I picked up the four levels of Hebrew understanding which later opened my eyes to my own cultures four levels of understanding. So everything went well and so I found myself in a Christian forum and I just wanted to discuss the Torah and because I was green behind the ears I kept on being shut down and yes I was made out to be a Pharisee. This angered me immensely and darkness set in so I read the bible with urgency to get rid of any gainsay. Then a few scriptures came to mind like how in Revelations it speaks of the beast sending a flood from his mouth and realised why people opposed me and discussing the Torah. I am no longer with that assembly but have the deepest respect for them. While there though I heard of an ancient school of thought that can use what the enemy has added to a script against them or even use what they have taken out against them. There were many other thoughts similar to this that you hear when you observe what people are saying. So about the ego and it getting in the way, you've just answered it for yourself, eventually the ego must allow the inner voice to do her thing. So it basically dies. One must sit in silence and observe whats going on. So to humour myself I will take both sides of an argument and argue for and against to myself now there is a for which is also an against likewise there is an against which is actually for. Things become clear the more you do this. I've seen it done even in this forum and don't ask me to point it out. I have reasons. I hope I didn't bore. Lol

No you did not bore me.

I have been meditating for 4 years and still no inner voice has came though but maybe cause i was not really listening and also my mind is not that quiet for long.

I have been lately very interested in what people call "EGO death" and so have been reading a lot about it but sounds difficult cause it's something that is very sticky. Maybe that's why my inner voice is not coming through cause when you get rid of it, it's easier to connect with it.

Something to practice on...
Old 12-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Master
[quote=anthony c]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH

No you did not bore me.

I have been meditating for 4 years and still no inner voice has came though but maybe cause i was not really listening and also my mind is not that quiet for long.

I have been lately very interested in what people call "EGO death" and so have been reading a lot about it but sounds difficult cause it's something that is very sticky. Maybe that's why my inner voice is not coming through cause when you get rid of it, it's easier to connect with it.

Something to practice on...

Why do you want your ego to die Anthony?
Old 12-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Master
[quote=sky123]
Quote:

Why do you want your ego to die Anthony?

There are a few reasons. One being that i believe the ego has caused so much of my issues and fears that if i can let go of it most of my fears could just go. Secondly if the ego dies i could find out who i really am and what reality really is.

I don't know if the ego is really part of us or if it's just an illusion or what it is. Maybe if the ego dies you can find God, who knows.