Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Seeker

Help identifying stones in my dream

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I've posted in angels and guides thinking it might be some kind of message, but the stones are what's been bugging me.

I wouldn't care, but the dream stuck with me so vividly, mostly because of what was going on at the time the stones appeared. A friend handed me some stones like the ones she was holding - a solid black and a solid dark green to hold in my left hand (iirc), and something that I couldn't tell if it was a rose quartz or an amethyst because of how faint the color was... and because I'm not exactly well versed in in gemstones. That one was to hold in my other hand.

So there's those three.

The purpose, she said, was so we could portal. To where, why, or what that meant, no clue.

When I opened my hand with the questionable quartz, I was holding another stone (edit: along with it). I described it in my other post as looking sort of like a child's drawing, or some kind of grey easter egg. It was a light stoney grey with colorful ribbons going across it. More like squiggles than strictly lines.

I don't remember anything else about the dream.

Upon waking up, my mind drifted back to a gift I'd gotten as a child, a cat pendant with an opal for its belly. The opal reminded me of the colors of the lines going across it, so I googled opals, thinking maybe it was opal in stone, and found Matrix Opal which I suppose, if a child tried drawing it, could look like what was in my hand. Later, I googled stones similar to Matrix Opal and found Labradorite.

I've decided to draw what I saw. It looks cartoony and fantastical and not as flat as what was in my hand. Sparkly, even, but that's partially due to the white speckles I included, I think, to make the stone look pitted. It was a tumbled stone, so it had some shine, but was not this unicorn monstrosity I've created.

Any ideas?

The other stones (edit: the other stones from my dream) I suspect were Black Tourmaline, a dark Green Adventurine, and a Samadhi Quartz.

Last edited by ckitty : 30-07-2018 at 12:17 AM.
Old 29-07-2018, 11:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

What instantly came to me was Fluorite which can have a few different colors in the one stone. Known a Blue John in England I brought some home and it has the lines and pit marks in it similar to what you have drawn. Darker in color with yellows and greens in it. There is a rarer and expensive Fluorite that is pink in color. That said even Blue John is now getting up there in price.

Just what came to me. Its not a common stone used like Rose Quartz or Amethyst.

Lynn
Old 30-07-2018, 01:19 AM
Experiencer

Your pic and the use described to you in your dream made me instantly think of a stone called Galaxite. It raises your vibration and helps with communication in the Astral Realm with higher vibrational beings. Which would make sense with the Black Tourmaline as it should help protect you in the Astral Realm though I am not understanding the green Adventurine aspect.
Old 30-07-2018, 02:12 AM
Seeker

Thank you, Lynn and Compendium, for your responses!

Any suggestion offered, I'm happy to explore.

Even as to what the green stone could have been. The other three stones in the dream, I'm just guessing at. I wish I could take a snapshot of that moment, because I am sure it's frustrating listening to someone's description as "a solid dark green stone" -- could be anything, right? Maybe our ideas of what "dark green" is differs.

So I guessed at aventurine, since the few other stones I found were the wrong color green or had some kind of variation in it. I honestly don't know what any of the stones were supposed to be, but agree that black tourmaline makes sense if the stone in question is for dealing with communicating with higher beings.

In the context of my dream and the goings on in my life recently, I was curious if my spirit guide or angels were trying to poke at me more blatantly, like "GET THESE STONES SO WE CAN TALK ALREADY. SHEESH." Nevermind that I wouldn't even know how.

This is the closest I've found so far:

Though I can also see how Blue John Fluorite, Galaxite, and things like Labradorite could fit the description as well, so I'm super appreciative of any and all ideas.

I feel like I was given a wanted poster with an artist's interpretation of the suspect on it. "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GEM? IF SO, PLEASE CONTACT A HIGHER AUTHORITY."

and then I gave my own interpretation of that. Good times, I'm sure.

Edit: Maybe the green stone was a dark green chrysoprase or nephrite or moss agate. It was just this really boring medium to dark green, solid stone. I didn't really question it at the time. My thought then was "It's basic."

Last edited by ckitty : 30-07-2018 at 04:01 AM.
Old 30-07-2018, 06:20 AM
Experiencer

What about green jade? Was it textured? If so it could also have been moldavite which is a very powerful crown chakra tektite. That image is Australian opal.
Old 30-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Seeker

It could be some shade of green jade. It was a vaguely mossy or swampy color green, no texture, not translucent, and no obvious bands like with malachite.

This is pretty close to the color:
Old 02-08-2018, 12:18 AM
Experiencer

Dark green jasper? I understand the point though and how it is incorporated now. It is to open your heart.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Master
Out of curiosity... why do you think you have to find these crystals and what makes you think these crystals exist in the physical?
Often we get shown things in dreams -and in meditations as well- that are symbolic or non-existent on this planet or not meant to be found in physical form.
You could meditate on why you saw these stones. Maybe you can find some answers that way. And maybe not.
I also often see / get things in meditations or dreams that I don't understand, often go places that are not on our 3D world.
That doesn't mean the message or things seen aren't real, sometimes we aren't ready to understand or it's things from past lives or it's not on this 3D plane of existence.

I remember I once saw a crystal skull, large one, citrine. I spent quite some time looking for it, convinced that was why I'd seen it. It happened at the time I got interested in crystals skulls.
I never found it. And I don't think it exists in the physical to be honest. It did open my mind and brought me the crystal skulls I needed.

Just wondering if your dream is similar. Also because of the ability to portal with these stones. Mankind is not anywhere near being ready for such things which makes me think these stones don't exist (yet/here) either.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:02 PM
Seeker

I'm not sure what my TL/DR answer to your question could be, but I'll try to be brief. It comes down an endless string of coincidences that have been building over the past few weeks/couple of months, even. I know I'm at a place called Spiritual Forums, but I still feel weird relaying my experiences.

My whole life, I've had experiences - good and bad - with things outside of myself. It's always come and gone in cycles, with each cycle being a bit more intense. A few years back, I finally went through a spiritual awakening. It was gradual, at first, and then it was just electric and beautiful. And then something happened and my life after... it was like the deafness after a gunshot or crack of thunder, or like someone had strapped pillows to my ears.

I went through a dark night of the soul.

Things are picking back up again - the good and the bad. I'd actually been fairly afraid. I know it's not good to be afraid, and after living my life with these things, I'd gotten pretty chill to even the questionably scary things. But these things were much different.

Along with these bad things, though, it was like the pillows were coming off of my ears, and I started getting these urges - most specifically, something was urging me to smudge my place and dig out my amethysts. Not in dreams, or anything like that. I'd just be sitting at my computer doing something else entirely and feel this compulsion to get out my sage and find my amethysts.

I didn't act on it.

Things started getting worse.

Then came the dream.

I don't have better words for why I feel like I'm supposed to find those stones other than I just feel it. I just know. I can't explain the feeling. It's just this persistent, intense feeling.

All this in conjunction with feathers showing up in weird places, the sheer volume of feathers which is an anomaly just on its own, repeating numbers everywhere. Today it's 12 and 22. The ringing in my ears has gotten to the point of being irritating. And then there were the memories running through my head as soon as I woke up from that dream that lead me to matrix opal and then to labradorite.

I have this strong feeling I'm supposed to be opening a line of communication, like a lot is going on around me that I can't see. I definitely don't want to be opening any portals. First off, I wouldn't know how. And second off, no thank you.

Regardless, while I've had the sense that things have wanted to communicate with me before, I've kindly ask them to leave me alone, and have been left alone.

This time just feels different.

Meditating on it has only resulted in pretty colors. I'm also not very versed in meditation beyond simply being still and detaching from my thoughts. I gave that up when everything went silent, so, pretty rusty even at that.

I'm just not knowledgeable, which is why I'm here with my intense feeling and vivid dream.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:07 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Dark green jasper? I understand the point though and how it is incorporated now. It is to open your heart.
I almost missed this. I just looked it up and THAT IS ABSOLUTELY IT.

Thank you!!

edit: like there are tears in my eyes.

this is what I meant about the crazy strong feelings I have about all this. this is so not me XD