Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Knower
Sea-dove and panther. I just seen your msgs. I will tell y'all what I have learned as soon as I get on a computer. Typing from phone right now. Really excited to see both of your pics. I will pm you both
Old 15-06-2014, 05:45 AM
Knower
panther66, Its not easy. If you want to upload from your phone it takes hours.....If you can think of a better way let me know
Old 15-06-2014, 03:30 PM
Master
Not sure what these lil guys are, but I see them when meditating and people say they see them come into eh room when I do healing.
They are also present near a girl I know when she's with her horses whom she loves dearly, and they are often photographed around meditating people.
I've sort of come to the belief system that they are multi-dimensional energy beings that are attracted to the vibration of love and peace.

There's another type too, little tiny multicolored ones that I see around plants and trees. I think of them as Sprites. They tend to show up when I have telepathy with plants/trees, they pop up like popcorn and check ne out, then blink out. Sometimes they'll dance across my hands leaving little energy tracers.

The world is rather marvelous when we slow down and tap in to the Greater Mystery which shares this space with us!
Old 15-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Knower
Crystalsong Yes. They are breathtakingly beautiful
Old 18-06-2014, 12:21 AM
greyblue

Omg that is amazing..tho I think your wee kitten was scared lol but an amazing video :)
Old 18-06-2014, 01:07 AM
Knower
Which one did you watch greyblue? and thank you.....very kind feedback
Old 18-06-2014, 10:35 AM
greyblue

The first one I think mickilynn..why is something wrong?
Old 18-06-2014, 10:36 AM
greyblue

Il have a look again to be sure x
Old 18-06-2014, 10:39 AM
greyblue

Yes definitely the first one..flashing orbs the kitten is crying right from the start x
Old 18-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Knower
oh no.....nothing is wrong. I had posted about 5 videos on youtube but had forgotten I had only posted the link to that 1 video not the link to my youtube channel