Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Nomad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper
Hi Everyone

I smell (yes, smell) and feel them all the time. I follow the signs, they are everywhere. In the weather, with music, in dreams, in just about everything. I would like to learn to connect to them more. I have just learnt to listen and do everything they show me.

Whisper

I currently only feel them, I have got over the frustration of not being able to actually recieve communication from them yet, as the feelings are so overwhelmingly giddy and wonderful,I just sit back and enjoy :)

Just last night when one was with me I had the smell of something like mint come to my senses, it was a total shock as I have never had smells from them before, it was sudden and strong, it really totally suprised me as I didnt think that I had that particular sense, I am 95% clairsentient with a smattering of clairvoyance, although this is rare.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:31 AM
ljepotica

Hello Makoorakoo,

At the moment I see a lot of white blobs abd shapeless shapes-if that makes sense-it's like when I turn the light off and lie in my bed there will be a number of blobs and those shapeless-shapes all around and especially on walls or the ceiling-and most nights it's like some "marathon" or some collective going on in my room...

Recently I've started to notice white a rectangular shape on the near right corner to my bed and yesterday I just closed my eyes and saw a luminous yellow light-that was rather interesting...

I ask these lights what/who they are but get no responce which is weird as they're in my room every single night-and no I'm not patient enough to go through many "excercises" for use of a better word to see what they are!

Hmmmm....will see.....

Lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 08-02-2007, 10:18 PM
spiritalk

Tara Ward wrote a wonderful book called Developing Your Psychic Powers. We all begin with the 5 senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, touch) and expand them to include intuition and I know (this comes from the heart - it neither sees or hears - it just knows) As you practice to trust these senses and intuition, then they expand and open to more of the universe.

God bless, J
Old 12-02-2007, 04:24 AM
rebtevye

answer

I think that you are correct to say that spirit guides are a projection of the mind.

When one is in a state between chaos & order there sub conscious mind reveals it's logic or rather the patterns from possibilities that it has calculated, and this can take the form of an illusional entity.
Closed Thread