Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Pathfinder

Topic about fate

I didn’t want to post this thread in the “soulmates and twin flames” section because people tend to get weird and nonsense in those topics, but just wondering, say if fate has it that you are meant to be with this person but you really dislike this person, especially with such big different viewpoints etc. between you two, what would you do? Obviously if it’s God’s plan then it is what it is but I’m just curious what you all would think and react/do if this were happening to you? Thank you very much!

(Please don’t go off topic in this thread, I’m only posting because I’m curious of other people’s thoughts, not anything else)

If you have similar experience or story, you are more than welcome to share!
Old 22-03-2019, 12:03 AM
Gracey

perhaps.....opposites attract in order to find balance with in yourself. soul work.
Old 22-03-2019, 11:24 PM
Ascender

I don't believe that fate or God makes our decisions like that. I don't believe, that when it comes to relationships that there is one person that we are "meant to be with" and that's it. I do think that some people come into our lives to help us learn certain lessons, and maybe until we learn what we need to, we will attract certain people.
Old 23-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
perhaps.....opposites attract in order to find balance with in yourself. soul work.

Whatever the bigger picture/reason is, I just really do hope it’s for the better. Until then, it’s just pure torture. Its like God keeps torturing you with a knife that has stabbed you a dozen times before, can we at least know the reason? Lol

I’ve seen a lot of people with this situation, they get hurt by someone, and they try to move on but just can’t, and get keeps getting reminded of this person, you know what I mean? It’s like come on God give us a clear reason if you’re just gonna torture us. I’m so tired
Old 23-03-2019, 02:38 AM
Knower
I think before this life we choose everyone important we will meet in this life. There is a life plan, and it's all about learning lessons.

Getting tortured metaphorically in this life could mean we are working off some past life karma. So they can be blessings.

I have some troubles with my mom, and I realize that we will keep coming together in this life. She lives with me now, and is moving away in a couple of months. But I imagine she will move back in with me again if it doesn't work out with her childhood home.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:16 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
I think before this life we choose everyone important we will meet in this life. There is a life plan, and it's all about learning lessons.

Getting tortured metaphorically in this life could mean we are working off some past life karma. So they can be blessings.

I have some troubles with my mom, and I realize that we will keep coming together in this life. She lives with me now, and is moving away in a couple of months. But I imagine she will move back in with me again if it doesn't work out with her childhood home.

Haha I DEFINITELY don’t see how I could be learning anything from this person. Things are just so so bad right now. It’s conplicated but I just want this pain and confusion to end!
Old 23-03-2019, 03:31 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
Haha I DEFINITELY don’t see how I could be learning anything from this person. Things are just so so bad right now. It’s conplicated but I just want this pain and confusion to end!

And maybe that's enough to not learn something from this. Don't push yourself. It's ok to not understand why things are the way they are. If there's even a why. A shaman lady told me there isn't a reason for everything.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:33 AM
Knower

If it's meant to be and you dislike the person then you clearly have a lot of soul growth to accomplish.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:36 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
If it's meant to be and you dislike the person then you clearly have a lot of soul growth to accomplish.
You know, I think you have a point, both of us need to grow up, like seriously. If I we did we wouldn’t have hurt each other like this.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:37 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
And maybe that's enough to not learn something from this. Don't push yourself. It's ok to not understand why things are the way they are. If there's even a why. A shaman lady told me there isn't a reason for everything.
You are right :) sometimes I get so frantic, I guess it’s also something to do with my personality, I mean what can I do anyways by acting frantic and going crazy? It’s not like I can force God to talk to me at this moment and give a reason! Haha

Maybe a calmer and more mature perspective and mental state will get me further instead of being like this