Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 24-02-2019, 10:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Hi NoOne,

Thanks so much for your continued responses! I really appreciate it. :)

That is definitely a good idea. And I have sought help from Jesus of Nazareth, Archangel Michael, Manjushri, and Gautama Buddha. Though I admit, not for an extended period for any one of them.

But part of me believes that a being like Jesus can already see my struggle with these entities, and I feel he would intercede if he felt it was necessary. Am I wrong in this? Or does it take continued reaching out—for an extended period of time?

To be honest, I usually only call out to them when I'm feeling desperate and the entities are being mean. The thing is, whenever I try to actively get rid of them for an extended period, they just mock and harass me that much worse. If I ignore them and try to focus on something else, they won't be as bad.

And then when they're nice (which is 90% of the time), I don't really mind their presence. The problem is though, they can flip on a dime and will suddenly be mean when I'm not expecting it. I guess I should be more steadfast in this.

Another thing: I'm not really sure exactly how to connect with a truly benevolent lion/tiger being without the entities I'm in contact with getting in the way or pretending to be them.

I've had many experiences where I thought I was talking to God, Bashar, or any number of different beings—when it was really just these same entities pretending to be different people.

Also, a bit unrelated, but I'm unclear as to the concept of Heaven and the underworld. Are these separated according to vibration? Are they different dimensions? Are they more of a metaphor?

Wishing you the very best!

You know, now that I've thought about it a bit more and others have suggested it too, I think you should definitely consider the possibility that these entities are in fact different aspects of your own mind. The way you interact with them and how they're apparently constantly present in your mind, does remind me of a disassociative personality. Of course I'm not an expert and I'm not there personally, but that's the first thought I had when I read some of your responses today.

You can only know that a being you interact with is truly external if they visit and interact with others, completely independently of you. With some of the entities I'm in contact with, that has happened on a number of occasions, where they even performed energy healing and touched people physically, so I can be fairly certain that they're not just aspects of my own mind.

I'm not a Christian, so I can't help you with Jesus or why he won't respond to you, I personally do not believe that he was an actual, historical figure, so no idea what to suggest there. I have been in contact with a number of entities who were worshipped as gods in ancient times and some of them still are. I know they are real because they went out and interacted with people I asked them to help and have caused measurable improvements in their lives. Those ones I can put you in contact with if you want, but I don't want to upset people who are followers of particular religions, so I'd rather do it privately, if you don't mind. PM me if you're interested.

Both heaven and the underworld are separated from us by dimensional barriers. Heaven has a lot more dimensions than just three, possibly an infinite number, so it's basically indescribable in human terms. The beings that reside there are my go-to guides and I interact with them on almost a daily basis.

The Underworld is a bit trickier, because it is very similar to "Midgard", our middle world, except it is underground from our perspective, but also shifted into a different "dimension" or parallel reality. I don't fully understand how that works, I'm afraid our physics simply isn't advanced enough yet to fully comprehend it. I'm hopeful that by the middle of the century we will know a lot more about this than we do now.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:21 PM
Master

Blessed are both
The giver in the giving as of His bidding
As well as
The receiver in openly & humbly so receiving

Graciously & egolessly

Old 25-02-2019, 10:36 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
the Holy Spirit is doing the fighting.

Hey Aknaton

Good to see you/writings again.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:21 AM
Deactivated Account

I am also glad to see your writings as well. I read them almost religiously, my greetings to you.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:39 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Gemini

How are you, Gemini
It is my belief this spirit is earth bound as in deceased that saw this opportunity or opening YOU provided for him/them.
For what ever reason not moving on.
Just my sense of it.
Take care.

Hi ImthatIm,

Thanks for asking. I've been very busy with work lately, so I haven't responded to the replies here. But tonight the entities are keeping me awake. They haven't been too bad lately other than that—but still not gone.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Gemini, how are you? Are you still suffering that demonic torment? If so, kindly post here and we will deal with it. I have a few points to share, but let us work together and get your life back on track. I work with Jesus Christ and would be pleased to show you that He is your solution. As it is, from what I have read, you are very vulnerable. Even if you had been delivered from those strange entities, you don't have a definite path and that makes you vulnerable.

While I was praying on a mountain, I was followed by extraterrestrial spirits that wanted a mouth piece. They tried to give me an astral headset and receiver that I could hear they're voice, but I broke that stuff. They have ulterior motives which are wholly negative. Yours however aren't extra terrestrial... just plain demonic!

But kindly note, these new age ones are a little stubborn, because they come off as holy. Already I have just received a vibration on my right hand, they are aware of me, but the Holy Spirit is doing the fighting. You may need to fast for these ones.

Hi Aknaton,

Yes, I currently am still experiencing these entities. As I said to ImthatIm, I haven't responded because I've been busy with work. Sorry about that, and thank you for reply.

I don't know if they are demonic, but I'm willing to believe anything at this point.

I'm curious why you suggest fasting specifically. Could you explain that?

Thank you,

gemini
Old 05-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Be that as it may, I still wouldn't reject the possibility of anti-psychotic medicine as a healing agent.

Have you tried anti-psychotics before? if you did, did they help?

Yes, I have been on multiple pill forms—and even got upgraded to having an injection. I am currently on the strongest injection available on the market—with no effects on the entities.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
You know, now that I've thought about it a bit more and others have suggested it too, I think you should definitely consider the possibility that these entities are in fact different aspects of your own mind. The way you interact with them and how they're apparently constantly present in your mind, does remind me of a disassociative personality. Of course I'm not an expert and I'm not there personally, but that's the first thought I had when I read some of your responses today.

You can only know that a being you interact with is truly external if they visit and interact with others, completely independently of you. With some of the entities I'm in contact with, that has happened on a number of occasions, where they even performed energy healing and touched people physically, so I can be fairly certain that they're not just aspects of my own mind.

I'm not a Christian, so I can't help you with Jesus or why he won't respond to you, I personally do not believe that he was an actual, historical figure, so no idea what to suggest there. I have been in contact with a number of entities who were worshipped as gods in ancient times and some of them still are. I know they are real because they went out and interacted with people I asked them to help and have caused measurable improvements in their lives. Those ones I can put you in contact with if you want, but I don't want to upset people who are followers of particular religions, so I'd rather do it privately, if you don't mind. PM me if you're interested.

Both heaven and the underworld are separated from us by dimensional barriers. Heaven has a lot more dimensions than just three, possibly an infinite number, so it's basically indescribable in human terms. The beings that reside there are my go-to guides and I interact with them on almost a daily basis.

The Underworld is a bit trickier, because it is very similar to "Midgard", our middle world, except it is underground from our perspective, but also shifted into a different "dimension" or parallel reality. I don't fully understand how that works, I'm afraid our physics simply isn't advanced enough yet to fully comprehend it. I'm hopeful that by the middle of the century we will know a lot more about this than we do now.

Hi NoOne,

Thanks for the reply!

As far as them affecting other people, the only time they have done that to my knowledge is at the very beginning of this whole experience—and it's something that is rather silly and could be dismissed easily. But I know it was they who caused it:

When I was first hospitalized, I thought that I was communicating with a flesh and blood, physical alien (like Bashar) who was in an invisible/interdimensional state floating around a few feet/yards away from me (because I thought telepathy wouldn't work at very far distances).

I was in my room in the psych ward talking to them about stuff I can't remember now, when they ("he") made a show of "coming" close to me. Suddenly I smelled this really distinct smell, like how I imagine an alien would smell, actually—like the seashore, refreshing, but with a hint of some foreign musk. Right then I knew I had smelled "him," or so I thought at the time, and I said "you smell wonderful, like the seashore!"

And a moment later, a nurse opened the door—almost like they knew she was about to enter the room, which I'm sure they did. The instant she stepped into the room she said, in a nice way, what's that smell! Smells like pine in here! Which I believe the smell could also be described as; it was a very natural, refreshing smell.

So either they actually caused a physical scent, or they affected our minds to make us both perceive that scent at the same time—or I am mentally ill. I mean, I realize how silly a scent is to go off of, but it was so distinct and so sudden. And there was no reason for my closed-off, little closet of a room to suddenly have a distinct smell that the nurse would comment on.

And speaking about them knowing before someone comes into the room, they've done that on several occasions with my dad, where they will wake me up from a sound sleep just seconds before my dad opens the door to my room. I can "feel" them wake me up, so I know it's not just by chance too.

Other than that though, they don't seem to affect other people. And I am grateful for that. I would hate for my family or anyone else to have to deal with them.

As far as why Jesus hasn't helped, I don't know. I actually didn't know that there was a debate as to whether he was a real, historical person. Maybe he wasn't. I chose to pray to him specifically because I just knew slightly more about him than Buddha, but honestly I don't know much about any of the beings people have recommended I pray to—that I have prayed to.

Perhaps I need to know more about them for them to help?

Thank you,

gemini
Old 08-03-2019, 09:52 AM
ant

Look up on how the mind works.

Tinybuddha is a great start point.
Old 28-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Experiencer
Where are you located Gemini? I know of someone who is phenominal with removal and energy clearing as well. He is an ascended master in his abilities.