Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-09-2018, 04:40 AM
Newbie ;)

P.S:The spirit attachment has gone and my meditation sessions are much, much stronger. Thanks again.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:57 AM
Deactivated Account

That's great ipohtwine, glad you have found relief from your problem.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:19 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Thanks lolly,but i think i'm doomed.

It has allready donne serious damage to my physical health,and for the moment i just live day by day trying to figure out a solution to fix this mess..

''Rah nam,if you're seeing this and you can do something to help,please proceed..''

That's awful lomax. I really hope someone can help you with this. Let us know how you get on
Old 05-09-2018, 04:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipohtwine
Yes. I shook hands with the wrong person at church. Yup, you readthat right.

So where I'm from in Africa, it's very common for guys to shake people they barely know as a form of greeting and we havea very unique style of shaking in which the finger tips of both hands touch.

One day after church, a random person came up to me, said hi, then shook me. As soon as he did, I felt something come into me and move through my finger tips to my ulna in my arm. I think he was trying to use voodoo on me. For what reason though, I'm not sure.

Wow, what a weird guy to do that and what a freaky sensation to feel it being passed into you....I got the heebie jeebies just reading it. It's good to see you've had success getting rid of it now though ipohtwine.

3 cheers for Rah nam
Old 22-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Yes. I shook hands with the wrong person at church. Yup, you readthat right.

So where I'm from in Africa, it's very common for guys to shake people they barely know as a form of greeting and we havea very unique style of shaking in which the finger tips of both hands touch.

One day after church, a random person came up to me, said hi, then shook me. As soon as he did, I felt something come into me and move through my finger tips to my ulna in my arm. I think he was trying to use voodoo on me. For what reason though, I'm not sure.

In my city there was a case of a group of people attacked and possessed by negative entities at a spiritualist church. They were all apparently on the floor possessed and unable to help themselves.

I once had to cut a massage short as the massage person he was carrying a lot of entities and stuff and I could feel contamination coming off of him as he tried to give me the massage I'd paid for. (I must of looked nuts to the guy when I told him I'd changed my mind about the massage and no longer wanted one lol).

Another time I myself once took in a parasite through my hand chakra, its an easy enough place to take one in so it may of been an accident. On that occassion it was my curiousity of parasites which had caused that to happen.

I'd been a healing meditation class and obviously these spidery entities had come out of someone(s) during the healing session and were walking all over the floor where we were meditating on the floor crossed legged.

Due to my curiousity as I usually do not see the astral things though I can often feel them so I decided to pick one near me up to have a good look at the spidery like entity. So I picked it up (it felt like physical to me) and went to hold it in front of me but the parasite suddenly went into my palm chakra and then was lodge inside my hand and wrist where then it was causing an energy block and I couldnt get it out at the time. urgh!!!

So yeah.. take care of hand shakes as they can easily directly transmit through the palm things from one person to another.

For myself praying to Jesus and others for healing, doesn't help clear these things. I tried that in the past when I was heavily infested with things. I ended up having to get good healers who can see these things to help me clear things but even with their help it took me years to get clear of some of the stuff I had issues with as it kept on coming back. Nearly everyone carries things though most are not aware of them, these attachments are there for many reasons.

When ones body starts clearing energy from other lifetimes, these entities and things can be surfacing in this our body. I think that is one of reasons I was heavily infested so much from other lives had to be also healed/cleared rapidly eg For example when I died as a very young boy and got trampled to death in the middle of a village due to being stampeeded in a disaster as I lay there dying for ages in agony and all alone and in fear, during that period I attracted and took on negative things. While in another lifetime I was like evil and did very bad things so formed many attachments there. I had many lives which needed clearing.... if ones energy is shifting fast.. heaps of things can be constantly coming up for clearing. If something isnt cleaned properly it may come back, you may have pledges, deals in other lifetimes which need to break to be free from etc etc. Things can be not as simple as just calling for Jesus and done you are cleared (though sometimes it may be so).

Im glad to read that the original poster had had his issue helped by someone.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:12 PM
Master
if u got a spirtt shop near u thy mite giv u grt advisess in wot to do on spirtt removlss
or if u hav a lockl spirtt churshh maby thy cud hlp u thy cud

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 31-01-2019, 02:14 PM
Suspended
Pray to the Holy Spirit for 100% salvation and ask him to come into your life and become 100% full of his Spirit so it will become more difficult for other spirits to bother you.
When your 100% full with the Holy Spirit, you will be like Jesus.
Old 31-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Suspended
Quote:
P.S:The spirit attachment has gone and my meditation sessions are much, much stronger. Thanks again.
Beware, your now filled with a meditation spirit, but nothing to worry about as long as you are happy and satisfied.
Old 31-01-2019, 02:23 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi All,

So I've got this malevolent spirit attachement to my body. I've tried getting rid of it by taking sea salt baths, agressive praying, going to my priest etc but to no avail. It typically just leaves and then comes back.

I recently began meditating and was moved to purchase some black tourmaline and rhodizite. It hasn't arrived but I can't wait! What are your thoughts on this? Do you think there is anything else I can do?

Many thanks.
Pray to the Holy Spirit for 100% salvation and ask him to come into your life and become 100% full of his Spirit so it will become more difficult for other spirits to bother you.
When your 100% full with the Holy Spirit, you will be like Jesus.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:19 AM
Master
Taking a Break, why not take a break?