Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-08-2018, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
But is the time a circle? Not the life itself is a circle?
Time maybe actually linear.. but the life itself circles through it?
Hence the reason, once the time passes, we can not retrieve the time itself. But the life is reincarnated and recreated, never ending cycle?

Hi,

I am inclined to think that it is we who exist and therefore everything else originates from that. We are that energy of eternal love.

My understanding is that science has proven the concept of time travel. I sure do not understand how it would work. Our life expressions as human is a journey we take to essentially expand the expression of the eternal love which we are.

We create the cycles and then become a part of it. The intellect we have as a human is linear, we are not. That is why we have so much trouble understanding any thing with our brain.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-08-2018, 08:54 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Or it could be argued that the future is just an idea in our mind. That idea is made up of all our hopes and fears, all based on what may or may not happen. And what actually does happen may have no relevance to our imagined future.

Future is already here as this was done in past. When you know the existence of past, you know now is the future of the past.
Mindful of what we did in the past matters who we are now.

Quote:
Living in the Now also means less stress, because there are no problems in the present moment - there is only what is.
To some, Now is the stress and anguish. They are looking forward to the future.. hopefully they will live to experience the future and their future may be the less stressful now of the past.

Quote:
The Soul (or Consciousness) may repeatedly reincarnate in form as part of the long evolutionary journey, but achievement is attained in this present moment. If we look to spiritual enlightenment in some distant future life then we are missing where such enlightenment is to be found - right here, Now.

I agree..
Enlightenment is achieved now and will be as on going into the next lives.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Hmmm.. Time exists to teach us the concept of time... which is in actuality illusion ??

well i guess time is an illusion in the sense that it is only a concept, but, that doesn't stop the gods from arranging the fourth dimension in such a way as to be a lesson about it
Quote:

What is the difference between spatial dimension and spacial dimension?
I am now picking a part your words. LOL
I don't get your statement here.

well the difference is I apparently don't know how to spell?
Old 26-08-2018, 02:58 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
well i guess time is an illusion in the sense that it is only a concept, but, that doesn't stop the gods from arranging the fourth dimension in such a way as to be a lesson about it
So~~ complicated ... isn't it?

Quote:
well the difference is I apparently don't know how to spell?
Me neither.
Old 26-08-2018, 03:11 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I am inclined to think that it is we who exist and therefore everything else originates from that. We are that energy of eternal love.

My understanding is that science has proven the concept of time travel. I sure do not understand how it would work. Our life expressions as human is a journey we take to essentially expand the expression of the eternal love which we are.

We create the cycles and then become a part of it. The intellect we have as a human is linear, we are not. That is why we have so much trouble understanding any thing with our brain.

John

I agree with your about the energy of eternal love and expression of eternal love.
The difficult part of expressing eternal love is our human skepticism that prevents us to TRUST its core.

Time travel.. such a cool thing. I have not heard of it being proved. Perhaps just a theory stage?

I agree about our limitation with our human brain and our linear intellect. It is hard to think out of box that most of us put ourselves in. Ugh.. I struggle with it myself as well..
Old 26-08-2018, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Thanks for sharing, Miss H.
If Time is God's foreplay, I can not wait what comes after foreplay.
But I believe the foreplay is what we do in the given TIME, not the TIME itself.
The way I got it was...time was God's foreplay ... watching, enjoying, waiting,
longing, anticipating the moment a human heart would open to Him.

In 'The Disappearance of the Universe', Gary Renard, A Course In Miracles (ACIM) lecturer...
an ascended spirit compared Heaven to your best orga*m xs 10,000...that never ends.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The way I got it was...time was God's foreplay ... watching, enjoying, waiting,
longing, anticipating the moment a human heart would open to Him.

In 'The Disappearance of the Universe', Gary Renard, A Course In Miracles (ACIM) lecturer...
an ascended spirit compared Heaven to your best orga*m xs 10,000...that never ends.

Aha!
So, Time in that context is Patience.
God is patiently waiting for Human to enlightened.
The enlightenment will provide the ultimate bliss (like best orga*m xs 10K, very tempting. Gary Renard, a typical male description to explain something in-explainable into simplicity. . Temptation for men to follow, like the thousand virgins waiting on the other side for you know who.. )
Old 28-08-2018, 02:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Time is motion

Metaphysical-1 time is lag rates of consciousness i.e metaphysical-1 spaces ---interstitial periods--- inbetween this event . and the next event . in an eternity of events and finite lifetime of consciousness for the individual human. . . . .

Physical/energy time of occupied space is the frequency of events that at exists inbetween. Ex we have sine-wave frequency of events /\/\/\/

I.e. peaks of amplitude high and low events and the vector ---magnitude and direction--- inbetween those peaks-of-amplitude events.

Cosmic orgasims occur in release/expenditure in two basic ways;

1} frequency of smaller events spread out over time,

2} large release of energetic events all at one time ex supernova.

Time is motion and has an associated frequency metaphysical-1 conceptual frequency and the actual frequency of events.

EMRadition{ photon } has two sine-wave frequencies associated with motion.

Electric sine-wave /\/\/\/

Magnetics sine-wave /\/\/\

they co-occur and complement each other at 90 degrees to each other.

Man and woman operationally at their optimum are at 90 degrees to each other, not opposites.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Aha!
So, Time in that context is Patience.
God is patiently waiting for Human to enlightened.
The enlightenment will provide the ultimate bliss (like best orga*m xs 10K, very tempting. Gary Renard, a typical male description to explain something in-explainable into simplicity. . Temptation for men to follow, like the thousand virgins waiting on the other side for you know who.. )
Well, it didn't come from Mr. Renard it was explained to him by an ascended being that appears to him.

Yes, for a male or female it simplified as to what heaven is like.
The ascended being had been both male and female in many many incarnations.

If you see foreplay as patience ...sure...for a Being where there is no space or time.
Well, I never said enlightened, you can...but, literally for a human heart to open to Him...
acknowledge, recognize and see Him...He is the Lover waiting for the Beloved to want Him.
That is the soul's Home, original starting point, which so happens to be a heavenly bliss, yes.

This is what I got.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-08-2018, 03:40 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Metaphysical-1 time is lag rates of consciousness i.e metaphysical-1 spaces ---interstitial periods--- inbetween this event . and the next event . in an eternity of events and finite lifetime of consciousness for the individual human. . . . .

Physical/energy time of occupied space is the frequency of events that at exists inbetween. Ex we have sine-wave frequency of events /\/\/\/

I.e. peaks of amplitude high and low events and the vector ---magnitude and direction--- inbetween those peaks-of-amplitude events.

Cosmic orgasims occur in release/expenditure in two basic ways;

1} frequency of smaller events spread out over time,

2} large release of energetic events all at one time ex supernova.

Time is motion and has an associated frequency metaphysical-1 conceptual frequency and the actual frequency of events.

EMRadition{ photon } has two sine-wave frequencies associated with motion.

Electric sine-wave /\/\/\/

Magnetics sine-wave /\/\/\

they co-occur and complement each other at 90 degrees to each other.

Man and woman operationally at their optimum are at 90 degrees to each other, not opposites.

We try to apply science and physic to something so massive that we can not comprehend.

Estimated 200 billions stars (suns) just in our Milky Way galaxy alone
Estimated 200 billions Stella systems, like our solar system just in our Milky Way galaxy.
Estimated 100 billions Galaxies identified in our universe (so far, just with our Hubble telescope) and there will be more as our telescope technology improve.
There also other universes.

Our understanding of physic and science do not apply to every parts of our universe.
With that ....
How does Time fit into our galaxy? let alone in our universe?