Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-04-2017, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
For AngelicStar (I used the Psychic Tarot deck)
E is going through mental conflict(2 swords equivalent) and is moving on from some situation. It seems a struggle but if you are helping them there may be a breakthrough (Triumphant success/ace swords). I get positive movement forward for both of you (eight wands). Maybe you will receive some communication or information soon about this person/issue. You seem to have great passion about this/a certain project. Expect miraculous solutions if things have seemed stuck.
Next reading for moonincancer
Will I make progress with writing my book in the near future? Can I facilitate it? When can I see progress with the blocks I am hitting?
Thanks

Moonincancer thank you so much for the reading. It does make sense. i am hoping this friendship moves in a positive direction, thank you for taking the time to do the reading. blessings

Next reading for moonincancer

Will I make progress with writing my book in the near future? Can I facilitate it? When can I see progress with the blocks I am hitting?
Thanks
Old 27-04-2017, 01:17 AM
55Degrees

Reading for moonincancer
Thanks

6 of Swords, 5 of Swords, 5 of Coins.
Will moonincancer make progress with writing their book in the near future? 6 of Swords
This suggest that you are going through a period of writers block that will pass. It could be that a change of scene could bring new inspiration.

How can moonincancer facilitate it? 5 of Swords
This suggests removing yourself from others who are either pushing their own opinions and thoughts onto you and find an accountability partner.

When will moonincancer see progress with the blocks they are hitting?
This suggests you are waiting for external validation, seeking approval, that so far hasn't been offered, you only need that from yourself. Once you realise that the words you write are what is in your heart then you can overcome these blocks.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces.
I have a serious case of 'so much to do, so little time', what should I be doing to ensure I don't burn out?
Old 27-04-2017, 01:30 AM
55Degrees

Feedback for angelic star

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Reading for Pisces Moon.

Page of cups ( why these dreams ) It feels like you need to feel feelings of accomplishment come through to you and wake you. There is something you have done that is worthy of recognition and the message needs to come through to you, that you are worthy of that recognition from others. I am especially feeling a male reporter here. It feels like they would recognize your contribution and things you did. Since it is worthy of being noticed. You are worthy of being noticed and something could be make known to the world about you.
Ten of swords Reversed ( What you need to know ) I am feeling that there has been a lot of outside triggers and influences that are wearing heavy on you right now. It is ready to be let go of, but the stress of it is ripe. Lots of pressures in the outside that you probably haven't felt but it has impacted your energy body and this needs a release from your system. there might be a continuation of the pressure but just being aware of the energy will start to bring release for you. Might also be affecting your dreams and sleep at the moment.

I hope this reading has been helpful and it hope it relates to you, let me know if you have more questions around this. Sending smiles your end ~

I'm not sure about anything I've done that deserves recognition, unless it's just a general feeling that I do sometimes feel taken for granted (cue the violins lol), and this means all the things I do for others goes unnoticed.
As for outside triggers, definitely yes. A lot of my spare time (which isn't really spare) has been taken up with the needs of others, although this has eased off somewhat due to my job taking up a lot of my time now.
Thanks for the reading angelic star

Next reading for Pisces.
I have a serious case of 'so much to do, so little time', what should I be doing to ensure I don't burn out?
Old 27-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for moonincancer
Thanks

6 of Swords, 5 of Swords, 5 of Coins.
Will moonincancer make progress with writing their book in the near future? 6 of Swords
This suggest that you are going through a period of writers block that will pass. It could be that a change of scene could bring new inspiration.

How can moonincancer facilitate it? 5 of Swords
This suggests removing yourself from others who are either pushing their own opinions and thoughts onto you and find an accountability partner.

When will moonincancer see progress with the blocks they are hitting?
This suggests you are waiting for external validation, seeking approval, that so far hasn't been offered, you only need that from yourself. Once you realise that the words you write are what is in your heart then you can overcome these blocks.

Hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces.

Thanks very much Pisces Moon. I hope this message is the kick start I have been waiting for. It makes complete sense.

Next reading for Pisces.

Old 27-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Thanks very much Pisces Moon. I hope this message is the kick start I have been waiting for. It makes complete sense.

Next reading for Pisces.

Reading for Pisces Moon

* RWS

8 of Wands rev, Judgement rev, King of Swords

This is pretty clear-cut; you KNOW what you need to do. You simply have way too much on your plate, and not enough time. Some of it needs to be cut. It's not a matter of if, it's what. You're going to have to be a bit ruthless/firm with the proverbial cutting sword here and keep firm priorities.

You can always return to your over-extending ways later if you want to. For now, be realistic with what your time/energy allows

Next reading for tealily

Prompt: 7 of Pent

What have I grown in my life, that I'm not fully appreciating?
Old 27-04-2017, 05:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for Pisces Moon

* RWS

8 of Wands rev, Judgement rev, King of Swords

This is pretty clear-cut; you KNOW what you need to do. You simply have way too much on your plate, and not enough time. Some of it needs to be cut. It's not a matter of if, it's what. You're going to have to be a bit ruthless/firm with the proverbial cutting sword here and keep firm priorities.

You can always return to your over-extending ways later if you want to. For now, be realistic with what your time/energy allows

Next reading for tealily

Prompt: 7 of Pent

What have I grown in my life, that I'm not fully appreciating?

Tealily
Though I used the Psychic Tarot deck, I got the same card 7 pentacles=Patience and Planning: Good things come to those who wait. Re-evaluate the goals you are seeking. Actually, that is exactly what the question entails. Review all areas one by one whether its relationships, projects or finances. Take your time. Think what has actually worked for you in the past in real time personal experience for you. Don't be rushed by other people's opinions.
I also got Universe (World). I read it here as a completion card. I think you should "appreciate" how far you have come and the wisdom you have gained along with success.
The third card Intuition (High Priestess) confirms the inner growth: that's where you have really grown. Appreciate this gift of knowledge and intuition and your ability to help others with your wisdom.
Make time to be with yourself, to stop and listen to yourself.
Hope this makes sense.

Next reading for moonincancer:
Maybe a silly question but what can I do to improve my love life:)
{I am curious what comes up}
Old 29-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Master

Feedback for moonincancer

The latter two cards resonate a lot, I'm on 'the other side' of my Saturn Return now and grew a lot during the process. I need to stop and revise/appreciate the lessons more :)

Reading for moonincancer

King of Swords rev
2 of Swords
Advice: The Lovers

The impression I get is that if you have been looking for love, it's been in a scattered, haphazard approach. You're going to need to be a bit more planned, a bit more structured - not neurotically so, but at the same time not excessively idealistically. Some work may be required here.

With The Lovers in the advice position, it's a promising sign that if you stick with it, you may get the results you want - and I'm feeling that this may be by getting involved with hobby groups that genuinely interest you.

Next reading for tealily

Would anyone like to predict what my client caseload will be like this week? -_- (light, medium, or full? I can feed back at end of the week)
Old 30-04-2017, 11:53 PM
Guide

Reading for tealily

4 of Cups

Your client caseload may not be as full as maybe you hoped this week. I see you as one who likes to keep busy, and of course this is the card of boredom, feeling stagnation. On the plus side, perhaps you will have time to review your current status and reassess goals if necessary.
Feedback at the end of the week will be appreciated:)

Next reading for Anne

What is the hidden influence for me at this time? I know my current situation and am well aware of the challenges, but every time I ask the cards what is hidden I get snakes and clouds, lol.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Master

Reading for Anne
Psychic Tarot Deck
The hidden influences are Emotional Loss (5 cups equivalent) and Intuition (High Priestess). There is a subdued sadness for a loss. The feelings need to be acknowledged and released. They have brought you greater awareness and intuition which you should treasure. Pay attention to signs and synchronicities. Turn inwards and trust that knowledge that is coming from within.
What your guides want you to know Victory and Success(6 wands)
Your hard work is paying dividends. Good news about some project you have worked on is on the way. Enjoy these moments of happiness and avoid the pitfalls of ego: keep your feet on the ground.
You may also be called upon to choose wisely if there are multiple new options opening up. Take a considered decision, not an impulsive one.

Next reading for Moonincancer
What can I expect from a forthcoming trip that I am planning right now?
Old 02-05-2017, 10:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Reading for moonincancer

Queen of swords clarified 10 of cups, 9 of cups clarified king of cups, 9 of pentacles clarified ace of pentacles

Oh, it seems such a lovely trip! It seems that you are waiting for it with a lot of enthusiasm. This will be a really nice trip in which you will learn a lot of new things and have some great experiences, which will also fulfill you emotionally. I don't see them being too many experiences, just one or maybe two, but you will enjoy them a lot. I see you will afford to buy or spend a lot of money, on things you will most likely enjoy (some good food, a nice hotel, and of course some nice details with yourself; enjoying the good life). And last but not least, love will also go with you to this trip. Are you going with someone you love or have feelings toward? if not, there could be a possibility (not too big though) of meeting someone there. That or the king of cups is actually you being really happy to make this trip and emotionally fulfilled that u can afford it.

Hope it's accurate, lemme know!

Next reading for airybambina

Will I have a boyfriend this year?