Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-03-2019, 05:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish How I channel - Explanations from Above

I have no idea how I do it but I do it well. It's too well, to be honest. I react most strongly to my worldview, to what I believe in, because these are the easiest to change because I'm not attached to any belief in this life. All I know is people are amazing and I like being human as long as I try to be good to others and for others.

I like people and I like how others think, because it makes me wonder how much have I done in this world thus far, because nothing is clear anymore and I think only I am like this because I want to. I choose to be like that, to channel, all the time.

I channel all the time. Constantly. All day long. I channel throughout my life all the time and I channel when I please because I like to do it, it makes me a better person and a better man. I like this way of life because channeling makes me forgetful about others things and more concrete with my things, with what I am doing in my life, I like how I channel because it makes me realize things about this world and about myself, but sometimes it's just too much and I wish I knew less. I want to know less.

How to know less it's beyond me. I know too much. I didn't wish to know so much. Suddenly the truth is too much to handle. Too many things in this world are working upside-down. Unwell. This world is unwell. I am unwell because of this world. I wish I knew more of the kind that will help me sustain myself and my life and not just play around with ideas.

Thanks for reading thus far.

The way I channel is to just write whatever comes to mind and currently I am talking to Abraham Lincoln and he tells me he likes me a lot and I like him a lot aswell because I know he is a great human-being. I like how I connect with spirits also, they tell me awesome things at times, they really like me for whatever reason. I like myself as well, but they like me more. They want me badly, they want me so bad they want to take over my life and make me something good, and I agree. I want to listen to them because they know what is best for me, so I just follow orders for now and do what I must till I can be free.

I channel a lot but it's not too much only if I know how to master it properly. Thanks for reading and be well.