Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 26-01-2019, 07:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Is there a spell or something to receive a sign to know what I am good at?

Hello! Is there a spell or something I can do to ask God what I am good at and what my calling is in this life that I'm in right now. I don't know what my natural talent is. I do like the arts and interested but I'm not good at it.

Is there any spell or something that I can do to receive a message of what I am good at? Please I am desperate!
Old 28-01-2019, 09:31 PM
Experiencer

Maybe you can begin with being a waiter, someone who takes notes and brings the food at a restaurant. That is, if you can't make a good pizza yet ... cooking is an art too.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:57 PM
Lepus

Hello

If it were that simple we would all be doing it. Part of this life is to learn who we are as we grow and as we progress in life we pick up things we are good at. And this can be achieved if we choose the things we enjoy in life. I know there are not so great experiences that we can be good at but I wouldn't put too much stock into it since it doesn't make us happy. Look for the positive and enjoyable hobbies. Start with art.

Lepus
Old 11-02-2019, 08:29 AM
Knower

If you're referring to in a career sense and you have a couple of options you feel drawn to you could do this:

Take a small piece of paper, write down one career and then place it inside the envelope. Seal the envelope.

Do this for each career option you are drawn to. To start with a good number is three or four.

Shuffle the envelops so you don't remember what option is in which.

Hold each envelope to your heart chakra, take a few deep breaths, close your eyes and then try and sense how you are feeling holding each unknown option. Words, messages, feelings, physical sensations, images, sounds, tastes and smells - anything that comes through take note of it, make sense of it later. For example, you could hear 'I belong' or your heart centre could feel pleasantly warm or maybe you see in your mind's eye an image of open fields of grass or a rubbish tip.

Write down everything on top of the envelope. And repeat the process on each envelope.

Once you're done, open up each envelope to find out your results. You'll know which option(s) are the best according to the more positive things written.

This is also good for when you're trying to make a decision based on multiple options, such as a place to live or a course to take.

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~