Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2019, 02:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Not everyone has a Twinflame it’s rare estimated 1%
twinflames are only here on earth now to aid ascension
Only those created initially to serve god can & some have been split
If you are a Twinflame you would have already met them or at the least a catalyst, they are all born already & due to come to union by 2024
May still be walkin souls yet to come in
If you are a Twinflame, you would have always felt like you had a great purpose or secret purpose, yet wandered aimlessly unhappy through life, from a young age you would have felt a deep sense of not belonging or not fitting in on this planet & you will loooong to go home, without knowing what or where home is, you would now identify with being a Starseed. Humanity may describe you as Aspergers. Due to their perceived inability of yours to communicate or fit in, when I’m reality you do not care to, you read minds & feel energy & do not feel the need to communicate verbally.

Many or most self confessed Twinflames on utube giving advice to others are not Twinflames ! Delusional is what they are, Neyah & the practical witch, stay away from this delusions. Many Twinflame helpers or tarot readers are demonically possessed, whether they are aware of that fact or not, trying to prevent twinflames from coming into Union, (About divine time utube, is a clear example) many close family members of Twinflames will be posssesed & lowering their self esteem thereventire life usually a parent, again they don’t consciously know, trying to prevent the twins living their purpose.

Everyone wants a Twinflame & romanticises the connection, when in reality it is incredible arduous.
Twinflames are ancient souls,,that answered the call to come & help the earth, they are here to save humanity, it is a task to be completed & most just desperately want to go home.

well I'm not particularly unhappy aside from thinking i should be, does that mean I'm not a twin?
Old 21-06-2019, 04:10 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
well I'm not particularly unhappy aside from thinking i should be, does that mean I'm not a twin?

Yeah, I’d say that’s probably what it does mean, mate & it seems your unhappy about that
Old 21-06-2019, 08:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Not everyone has a Twinflame it’s rare estimated 1%
twinflames are only here on earth now to aid ascension
[b]Only those created initially to serve god can & some have been split
Everyone is part of god, and thus a Divine spark. And everyone has been split. This happened after Lemuria where everyone was androgynous, meaning not split yet. Everyone who incarnates on Earth, even if they weren't in Lemuria at first, is 'split' from their other half. This is because we have duality on the planet, and we have that for a reason: to learn and grow and to create the longing to go home and become whole again, aka reunite with our other half.
The serving god part has nothing to do with it, we are all the same in that sense, just that our purpose while on Earth may vary.

Quote:
Many or most self confessed Twinflames on utube giving advice to others are not Twinflames !
Delusional is what they are, Neyah & the practical witch, stay away from this delusions.
Many Twinflame helpers or tarot readers are demonically possessed, whether they are aware of that fact or not, trying to prevent twinflames from coming into Union, (About divine time utube, is a clear example) many close family members of Twinflames will be posssesed & lowering their self esteem thereventire life usually a parent, again they don’t consciously know, trying to prevent the twins living their purpose.
I agree on the YouTube readers/people, and definitely the first one you mention. She talks total nonsense when it comes to TFs. And it's funny she suddenly was a TF when she learnt that there is a market for that! I've seen that happen with another YouTube reader too who has a boyfriend. She got asked about TF readings a lot, so suddenly she announced she and her boyfriend were TFs. Really?!?! So transparent, and only to do with making more money.
You part on demonically possessed... What are you busy with I wonder? Such beliefs are really quite obsolete and won't do you any good to keep those active in your system.

[
Quote:
]Everyone wants a Twinflame & romanticises the connection, when in reality it is incredible arduous.
Yes, most do that indeed. But it's not arduous. Sure there may be some upheaval, but not nearly as much as many believe. It being arduous and trying is what people describe who are not a TF, who latch on to the idea and romanticize it. The enormous mirroring and confronting is not with a TF but with a Twin Soul and/or some Soul Mate connections. Not a TF.

Quote:
Twinflames are ancient souls,,that answered the call to come & help the earth, they are here to save humanity, it is a task to be completed & most just desperately want to go home.
They don't have to be ancient souls. And everyone has the longing to go home as we're all split. That's WHY we were split, to make sure we would do what we could to grow and learn and develop. It just took a helluva long time.
It's also not really to save humanity, but to help humanity raise to a higher vibration -5D- as we are shifting to that. It is said that by 2032 we will mostly be 5D. So there is a bit of a rush
Old 21-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I disagree with the mental illness part. I met my twin flame and once my awakening started, I became free from the effects of mental illness. It was like her loving me made a veil of confusion and chaotic emotions to ne lifted, and replaced with a deep and profound peace. Also, me and twin have mainly a telepathic relationship only, but I can see why as I haven't finished becoming who i want to be get but I'm going to get there.

Why do you think twin flames cant have a mental illness? Twin flames is mainly about the soul. More than half of this twin flame stuff has to do with the soul and not romantic love, so why would the mind (physical) matter?
Unconditional love can see past a mental illness, and in my case I was very healthy in myself and my mind when I was in contact with the twin. She left when I became sick again. So I think yoire somewhat right. But mental illnesses can actually appear once and never happem again. I used to be schizoaffective (havent experienced synptoms in almost 3 years) and borderline personality disorder, but that improved with a specific therapy. But just cause I had those disagnoses doesnt mean I'm not a twin flame pair.
First of, I don't want to offend you or anyone else.
But just read here in these forums. You can tell the difference between people with mental issues and the ones who haven't got that.
The ones with mental issues are usually emotionally unstable, and likely because of that, latch on to ideas like TFs to make them feel more stable. Like someone who's drowning latching on to a buoy and refuses to let go.
They don't listen to other people, mostly post desperate postings, in here all about how their alleged TF does not come back or doesn't want them and so on, and you can tell with these people they cannot handle that, or life.
Difficult to describe. You can just tell. Of course there are variations in severeness, but you can usually still pick them out. They cannot handle themselves emotionally and psychologically, they're all over the place. In a different way than someone who's got similar problems without mental health issues.
People who are so unstable, and all over the place, or cannot even deal with a love relationship not working out -often a perceived relationship btw-, cannot recover from being rejected, and so on, can not be Twin Flames. Twin Flames need to be stable, ARE stable, have reached a higher level of personal growth so they can handle the purpose and the higher vibration of such a connection: interdependent. Look up what that means for details. The very opposite of needy and clingy and unstable. And from that place, serve mankind & the planet.
You cannot carry this purpose, help mankind get to a vibration of oneness and higher love if you cannot even do that yourself and have that vibration yourself.
Quite logical.
Also don't get why it has to be such a big deal? You seem to feel 'less than' which is another sign of not being a TF.

Being a TF doesn't make you higher or better. It's not a race or competition. We all have a task and purpose here on Earth, fact that you're not a TF doesn't make you less valuable and less necessary here at this time of ascension.
Peace!
Old 21-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Master
I forgot... Having telepathy with someone is no sign of TFs. You can experience that with someone who's not your TF by either reaching out with your energy too much to them (co-dependency) or if you happen to be very intuitive or have a deeper connection. This doesn't have to be a TF connection.
Old 21-06-2019, 12:05 PM
Experiencer

I’m sure you’ll realise that I disagree on everything that you’ve said & And the main part being that
Not all souls have been split.

And that everyone feels that they want to go home well I disagree with that it’s only incarnate angels & starseeds twin flames that feel this urge to go home when I look around at humanity souls they all seem to me to be right at home in an immature state of getting drunk and backstabbing each other, lying, cheating cheating, deceiving and more than happy to be on this planet, with not a care in the world or any sense that anything is seriously wrong.

Those that are locked away in the mental institutions are more often than not the most highly evolved on this planet. As they cannot function, as they see & feel the truth that in terms of the universe that this the hardest & worse incarnation full of control, lies & deception.

That is the purpose of twin flames to be here that once humanity rises with Ascension and falls away from the mind control that they’ve been under and see the truth the illusions that They’ve been lied to about for so long when that happens, society as we know it will fall apart, that is why twinflames are here to try to prevent the horrific energy & potentially destruction of the universe, by coming together in love and trying to hold the vibration of the planet so that when humanity wake up to the truth that they do not implode.

But we needent worry about that, as long as humanity continue to allow themselves to be Injected with Aluminum the mind control will continue & if you don’t know that demons are behind that, then you really don’t know anything about spiritual warefare, or the history of this planet & the reason as to why twinflames are here now.
Old 21-06-2019, 04:50 PM
Deactivated Account
It is very clear from this thread how people simply don't understand what it is to voluntarily work in a negative polarity, bringing what you already have that's divine, so you can raise the vibration on the planet.

So many different situations. So much divine planning. And thread after thread full of nothing but generalities.

I'm no different, so not poking fingers at anyone else. I'm not allowed to discuss my situation because it's too classified. I'm not allowed to get involved in these kinds of discussions, or define my view of the earthly term, 'twin flame'. But this is what I observe.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 21-06-2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old 21-06-2019, 09:54 PM
Master

hi ciona

even once you understand the need to deal with negativity, it isn't one of those things that happens overnite. Being happy is one of the bigger social archetypes and very hard to even see that too much is too much let alone do anything about it. And going the opposite direction opens a lot of cans of worms.

I mean even you, to stomach the path you apparently have to have an eventual goal of raising vibrations on the planet. Which personally I would question even that...

But as far as me, I mostly know better but if I get too into relating to people it makes me a little too happy sigh. I'm putting up with it right now because I've been a little too serious for a little too long and need a break!

but anyway even while most of the chatter is about how to be happy or satisfied or positive or whatever I think that some people are slowly learning another way. But lilke I say it takes time...
Old 21-06-2019, 10:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hi ciona

even once you understand the need to deal with negativity, it isn't one of those things that happens overnite. Being happy is one of the bigger social archetypes and very hard to even see that too much is too much let alone do anything about it. And going the opposite direction opens a lot of cans of worms.

I didn't give my views on any of this. In point of fact, I said there are many different situations.

Quote:
I mean even you, to stomach the path you apparently have to have an eventual goal of raising vibrations on the planet. Which personally I would question even that...

But as far as me, I mostly know better but if I get too into relating to people it makes me a little too happy sigh. I'm putting up with it right now because I've been a little too serious for a little too long and need a break!

but anyway even while most of the chatter is about how to be happy or satisfied or positive or whatever I think that some people are slowly learning another way. But lilke I say it takes time...

I don't need anyone to tell me it takes time. I did not say negative versus positive makes any difference either way. And you can question whatever you like, it makes no difference to me. It won't make the nightly news in my book.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 21-06-2019 at 11:23 PM.
Old 22-06-2019, 02:29 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
I mean there are billions of people in the world. And how do you know if you met them? Can they be not incarnated yet? and can you have more than one?

You will know when it's a tf, nothing is more intense. I think people imagine it to be some romantic experience. For the first 2.5 years that I knew my twin, when I was physically around him, it was far from romantic. TFs are about growth, that happens at excruciating levels of pain at times. It seems to often, and it did for me and my twin, induce an awakening. This includes things like kundalini movement and chakras un-clearing. For me, my third eye opened. This is stuff that is best to happen when you are ready for it. That's why you can't find a tf, it will happen when you are ready to handle the pain, as well as the awakening, and whatever supernatural comes along with that.

I know there are negative forces out there and I don't doubt that a lot of schizophrenics and people who are hearing voices, are hearing something real. I work in behavioral health and I talk to people hearing voices everyday. They are just as convinced that their experiences are real as I am that the things that I have experienced are real. So who am I to tell them that their experiences aren't real, but mine are?

I would doubt that a tf would be someone with a severe mental illness. TFs can meet while they still have stuff to work out, to help point out to them what they need to work on, but it will be stuff that they are realistically capable of over coming within the next few years. I'm not saying someone can't over come serious mental illness, but it would take a long time unless some miracle happened.

Back to the original questions. You can have multiple connections that are strong and even a few that never completely die. For me, I only had one tf and only one which caused spiritual stuff to happen. Even the other strong connections pail in comparison.