Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-05-2019, 08:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Color MY truth on a twin flame/catalyst/kindred soul.

I met mine a little over a year ago. I had always known there was some sort of external forces that were revolving in my life. Certain patterns, repetitious cycles, situations that were to large to be called “coincidental” . But I didn’t have enough explanation to see any truth, but I knew I was meant for a different life. I knew I wasn’t going to be another statistic.
I always had this empathetic feeling when it came to others, and I was always a loving, giving, nurturing person. I would at times go out my way for others even when it hurt me or my situation. But I know it wasn’t a conditioned subconscious trait, since my family told me I was a loving nurturing person since I was in diapers.
I went through my own turmoil. Definetly had a traumatic upbringing, but it’s all made me who I am today.
Now a little over a year ago I visited my local bar with a buddy of mine. Nothing crazy, we just both wanted to go out that night. I was t looking for anything because I had just gotten out of a very bad relationship that was abusive and resulted in me filing a restraining order on my ex( calling her a karmic relationship would be an understatement lol.)
While at the bar, I ended up running into an old roommates ex. She had 3 co workers with her, and introduced me to her female friend. When we both locked eyes, we both had a feeling of immediate recognition neither of us could put our finger on. We both felt like we knew each other from somewhere but we actually never crossed paths(in this life).
We both started seeing each other, nothing crazy, to be honest I was just looking for fun. She was 13 years older, but we found out we had a lot in common and similarities with family members, birth days, certain dates AND numbers that were far too much too be called coincidental. At the time, I was looking to break it off. I was communicating with another female at the time and I barely responded or reacted to my TF. A week or so would go on before and she would message me. I didn’t care to respond or be around her all the time. I even told my buddies I was going to cut her off and just not mess with her, because it would look bad for my image(my ego was extremely high at the time). My friends convinced me to give it a shot and not end it. They saw something more to it than I did. So I have it a chance. I started getting certain signs and synchronizations between us. The discussions we had started to really open up, and we both started catching feelings for each other. Her family welcomed me with open arms, and her kids even grew on me. I found myself offering her daughter a lot of knowledgeable advice( my advice has always been one of my strengths, whether I followed it or not).
We even discussed dreams we’ve had, with avatars that resembled each other, although the faces were blank. We both experienced deja vu and deja de .
Even a year before we met I had this extremely lucid dream( I rarely remember any of my dreams, but this one came through in a very potent manner. I even remember the morning waking up and contemplating why I felt such a strong vibe from that dream that I couldn’t figure out. We both had similar dreams about each other like that.)
We both were not at good spots at that time. She was going thru a custody battle and divorce, and I barely had a roof over my head, a job, and was going through a bad depressive episode.
I even told her at one point early on “ if you don’t see us working out, or can’t jump over any obstacle that’s and compromise, let’s end this now.” She refused. Sometimes I wish we did just stop it right there. A few months goes by, she even tried to ghost me one time for a week. We reconnected at the time.
We had a crazy telepathic connection . I’ve noticed it before but it was extremely present between me and her. Electronics started malfunctioning, we would passed by street lights and they would react in a supernatural manner. When we were together, people appreciated us as a couple, I was even told on a few different occasions from friends that we were a “dream couple”. I even flew her out to meet my family( I ended up in her state all the way across the country, from the east coast to the west). She got along with my mother which was very shocking( my mother has always been a stern, judging woman). Two weeks go by and her ex husband(very manipulative and narcissistic) starts trouble trying to turn the kids against her as well as make me look like a bad guy in their eyes (I had went thru all of this with my own father, who manipulated me against my mother and stepfather at a very young age, which I sought and found truth for).
Two weeks after the trip she decides to break it off. Gives me hundreds of different excuses to why she can’t be in a relationship ( when we got back from the trip, I told her I had started to fall in love with her, and she should not feel rushed in her emotions, regardless of how I felt) I believe that scared her, because even though I loved myself(at the time through ego) she did not love herself. By those last two weeks, I started noticing repeating numbers. Her and I even discussed this, and how incredibly weird that the number 7 kept popping up.
It’s been over half a year. Communication was at a bare minimal, and she truly **** herself off. I went to go see her after months of my own studying and realizing certain connections( I actually moved back with my parents across the country for 3 months) . While I was out there her higher dimensional self shown up in multiple dreams of mine. She guided me thru certain conditioning I had to rid myself of. They were very lucid, and I alway remembered them which is extremely weird for me.
I brought up this idea to her and she denied it completely. She was different. I could still recognize her soul, but her 3rd dimension insight was closed off.
She was more spiritually knowledgeable, but I was more spiritually matured. I started seeing certain instances be broughtt to my attention. Certain scenarios that believe gave me insight to her past. As well as a lot of blessings that came in, and noticing others that needed a blessing when I was blessed. I kept passing through that cycle and my life has developed tremendously. I feel like I’m 5 years ahead of where I should be. Since I’ve taken a liking into studying, and harnessing the few supernatural gifts, the energy and crowd around me changed to absolutely positivity . My life turn an unexpected turn. I feel like I’m living my dream , and I’m not far down the path yet either. I’ve been blessed and have blessed others. My insight and channeling skills have become a lot clearer. My guardians are in consistent communication with me. I feel like ive leveled up completely .
She is still stuck in a repitious cycle. She still has a controlling demeanor about her.
She feels the need to be completely independent,I offered to let her daughter use my 2nd car so it could be easier for everyone, she bought her a car two days later(triggered much? Lol)
As mich as I make light of this, I went through extreme pain. I even felt a different kind of pain(a soul shock, if you will).
I do miss what we had.
But I’ve cone to a few realizations about this whole process.
1. Everyone’s journey is different, even if there are certain similarities, we all experience it different.
2. I don’t believe that twins true purpose is to reunite. I believe they help each other reach ascension(I believe there are two people who are extremely important on your journey. One who awakens you, and one who helps you reach ascension. I’ve noticed both )
3. Love is unconditional and eternal, I don’t believe there is anything that twins share the same soul or share the same life path. We all have our own individual purpose here, otherwise we wouldn’t be created as split souls, it two beings in one. I do believe a true connection with someone is the only real explanation.
4. Union is not an essential part of the plan. Her and I will never have the same feelings we did, cause we are both growing from what we once were. We had great memories, and I’ve learned so much and found out how to harness my gifts. Even though we are at odds, and at times I do wish we never met, I will always appreciate that it happened, and why it had to happen.

I am greatful for what we had, and there is a chance we are going to reconnect down the line, but I’ve moved on and let her go. My readings have told me I have another soulmate that is coming into my life, and I’ve recognized her as well. She is helping me tear down a conditioned fear I still have instilled in me.

My point I’m making is yes this all started when I met her and we split, but there is too many coincidences and supporting factors to mash this up as all in my head. I have even asked for several signs that almost literally confirmed my questioning if she was the one who is meant to be my kindred, a divine soulmate.
Everything supports it. I truly see she HAS ALOT of work ahead of her, as she still lives in fear.her son has also started to develop a cancerous sickness(I’ve seen this in my own family, and it might e d tragically. I pray for them and ask my guardians to send love and good health their way.
But I do it out of pure ness of my heart. I feel balanced, I myself still have work to do, but I’ve definetly ascended and had powerful mediums reassure that.

My message is:
See the truth for what it is, and do your best not to follow conditioned believes. We don’t get a reward of love from another after we go down our path. It might be in our possible destiny, but it’s not a for sure thing. And I feel a lot of people get this concept mixed up, which they subconsciously forms a hidden agenda within us.
We are here for our own purpose. We might meet someone who brings out the best in us, but they are meant to serve us as a learning process, not as an object of reward. We all have our own individual souls and paths. You don’t need to think your a half soul or your purpose is going to be fulfilled if you can get back to your twin.
No, the object is to wake up and see the truth, and start using our gifts and eternal knowledge to help raise the vibration of this planet and awaken the sleeper souls.
We are here to heal and bless others, and to raise the thoughts of the less conscious, with other contributing purposes.
I seriously just get tired of reading that the person you think is your twin flame/kindred spirit/ catalyst is meant to be the love of your life. I don’t believe that at all.
They are meant to help us reach ascension.
Old 15-06-2019, 01:25 PM
Experiencer
It’s great to finally hear of a males perspective upon meeting
And you’ve taught me a new word déjà de, is this different to déjà vu ?

From my perspective & experience I would say what you have here is a soulmate & not a Twinflame, but I can only judge by my own experience as that of a DF.

However if it were your twin then she would have experience what I did also ?
I’m guessing, usually when you meet your twin you don’t just enter into a relationship, your third eye activates, your kundalini rises, my heart chakra was blown open & within hours I experience the most intense love & knew.
I’m guessing had she experience this also she would have told you ?

It would be good to hear from more DM as to there experiences upon meeting.