Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-02-2019, 08:26 AM
Pathfinder

My channeling attempts

Hi everyone! New here!

My story is long and for another time, but I wanted to start off my experience here with some channelling.

In the past few months, I have rediscovered my ability to channel other entities. So here is a bit of an attempt at channelling.

I will try to name the contact as I go along and discover it for myself, know that I receive communications almost on a constant basis.

I know some people will have their reservations about my methods (smoking a Shamanic dose of cannabis to start the session) but I hope that my communications will come across as clear as I receive them and that you will be able to see that there is method to the madness.

Here goes nothing...

I will be typing as I channel, communications will come through clearer as I smoke more cannabis (apologies to anyone who doesn't appreciate the drug use, I hope it's not too big an issue).

First, I would like to channel a being I call the Wisdom Keeper, the guardian of the Akashic records.

He is a slim, tall, light-skinned being. Very friendly and welcoming. There is never any fear when channelling this entity.

Hello! This is the Wisdom Keeper, please ask any questions you wish. I will be as open as I can with my communications.

How did you come to be the guardian of the Akashic records.

Ah, the story is long to tell, but suffice to say, I have always been here, just as humanity has ALWAYS had access to the Akashic records if they wish to receive it.

How can we utilise the Akashic records?

Training the mind to access the Akashic Records takes time and patience. Like Astral Projection, the power is all mental. Once you are able to summon the Wisdom Keeper (myself) we will be able to reveal to you select items from the records that may be of interest.

For example?

The database is filled with forever forgotten sorrows and moments of triumph.

As an example of the plasticity of the imagination, we will now be channelling The Doctor of Doctor Who fame. A fictional character yes, but this will demonstrate the power of channelling.

Hello there, the doctor here. Did you know that time is not linear? It may be any number of shapes. What we have here is a Time Lord's perception of what time is. Wibbly wobbly, all over the place.

Time exists as moments of past and the ever-present.

All moments of past were once moments of the ever-present.

We hope this may be of some use to the users of this forum.

Believing in channelling is one thing, believing in this author's (HumbleBob2) ability to channel may take some time, but we hope that you will be patient with us.
Old 18-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleBob2
Hi everyone! New here!

My story is long and for another time, but I wanted to start off my experience here with some channelling.

We hope this may be of some use to the users of this forum.

Believing in channelling is one thing, believing in this author's (HumbleBob2) ability to channel may take some time, but we hope that you will be patient with us.

May I / we ask, why you started your post as "I" and finished it as "we"? Does it have something to do with "Bob" and "Bob2"?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-02-2019, 11:22 PM
Pathfinder

I type whatever comes to mind, when I type "we" I get the sense that I am speaking as a collective.
When I say "I" I am speaking for myself.
Old 19-02-2019, 02:56 AM
Pathfinder

Here are today's attempts at channelling

Hello all,

we are the Wisdom Keeper again, wishing you a happy day.

I hope I haven't interrupted anything Wisdom Keeper.

We cannot be interrupted, We can be communicated with by ANYONE at ANY TIME.

That's fascinating, I suppose you'd be considered omnipresent in that case.

You could say that yes.

Is there anything you wish to communicate with the members of this forum?

Well, first we'd like you (the reader) to understand that channelling is a very tricky art. This channeller (HumbleBob2) is new to the experience and will get MUCH better with age.

Fascinating.

Understand that, we (The Wisdom Keeper) loves each and every one of you despite any past transgressions. Humans were born with weakness. They have been manipulated and lied to their entire lives.

We understand this may be a lot to take in, but understand that we (The Wisdom Keeper) do this with love in our heart.

Bless you Wisdom Keeper.

And Bless you Reader.
Old 19-02-2019, 03:18 AM
So far so good, Bob.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-02-2019, 04:43 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks Miss Hepburn!

This seems like a very supportive place to express my ideas.
Old 19-02-2019, 05:40 AM
Pathfinder

Now that we've gotten a little used to the idea, let's try and channel something a bit more 'out there'.

Let's try and channel some ETs. Let's see what comes up.

First, as is my ritual, I will smoke some cannabis, this process may make some feel uncomfortable because of the social stigma surrounding "drugs" and the perception of them as being "bad".

I will begin by smoking the pipe, then coming back and typing out what comes through. It may sound strange, even I don't know what's going to come through, but my higher consciousness will be doing the heavy lifting.

Here we go...

Ok, hello, greetings from Earth. We are the Solsti, guardians of Earth's Solar System.

Hello Solsti, what is it you wish to communicate?

We would like to inform about our presence. We wish to be known.

You are now known.

Thank you, we wish to inform of our plans for the Solar System.

What are your plans?

We wish to be pleasant and wish for the Earth, beacon of the galaxy, to reduce its pollution and cruelty to animals and humans.

We wish to begin the process of bringing enlightenment through the words and wisdoms of artists such as yourself.

We wish to inform you of the Orgocentric presence within the conscious sphere.

We wish to alert you to the presence of Angels within the time sphere.

We wish to give out clues for those that seek wisdom.

We wish to spell it all out for you, to guide you along the divine path.

We wish for those who continue to manipulate, steal, lie, kill and rape to cease these actions immediately. We wish to bring humanity to a New Age, a Golden Dawn.

Thank you for your time Solsti, I would now like to channel an extraterrestrial presence.

I feel the presence, please identify yourself for our readers.

Hello, we are the orgonal presence.

Are you a negative influence.

Yes they are, and they WILL lie to you. DO NOT let the Orgonal influence your conscious sphere.

Understood thank you, if there are any questions from your readers we would be happy to answer them. Understand that this user (HumbleBob2) has access to many entities.

He is humble, but holds a secret that would be MOST UNhumble if he were to reveal it.

This we will say no more on the matter.

Matter closed.

Interesting.

Now, who are we channelling, please tell us your name.

Keith.

Ok, hello Keith, where do you come from.

The planet Uranus.

Hmm, I'm not sure I believe you.

He he, just go with me mate. Believe me.

Ok, what do you have to communicate to our readers?

Ok, listen up folks, this guy right here's the real deal, he can channel ALL SORTS of spirits, never mind the thoughts about the ego, this kid is....

Ok, got cut off there. What was it you were saying "Keith"?

Never mind Keith, this is archangel Michelangelo dude.

Hello, nice to meet you "dude".

Ha ha we can tell that you are typing at a fast rate.

I am, but I am slowing down.

I see, less Orgonal influence this way.

What does Orgonal influence mean, for the reader?

Orgonal is negative, it is negative influence, readers will begin to spot the negative. Once you are able to polarise the two hemispheres, Negative and Positive, you will arrive in the middle.

For many, a barrier resides in the centre, preventing the two hemispheres from communicating with each other. This will become apparent with time.

Listen to your intuition and give note to synchronistic signs and signals. They will be there to inform you that you are on the Divine Path of Wisdome that the Wisdom Keeper paints for you.

Follow the yellow brick road.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:41 PM
Seeker

thanks for sharing!
Old 20-02-2019, 01:57 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for allowing me to share!

I feel like doing a bit more channelling today. I wonder if anyone would like me to channel a particular entity.

For those that believe in ETs, is there an alien race you wish me to contact?

I might try contacting the Plaedians today, haven't tried that before.

Here goes nothing:

Hello contact. We are representatives for the Plaedies, please to make contact.

Nice to make contact with you. Please tell us more about yourselves.

We are peacefaring races located in the Plaedies cluster, our species live on many different Earth-Like Planets.

Fascinating, what is your connection to music?

Our humble efforts are to whisper the songs into the ears of artists such as yourself on earth, we have been doing this for a great number of Earth years.

Are you the origin of music?

No, we are, like you, merely vessels for the music that comes in via the Divine Matrix.

I see, is there anything important you would like to share with the members of this forum?

Yes, we are at an empathic crossroads, soon, your species will begin to thrive once released from the shackles of the black iron prison of false reality.

So Philip K **** was correct about an Empire still being in existence?

Yes, the covert empire has pulled the wool over many eyes. It is run by those elite that do not share their names. A secret society is directing the Earth towards de-evolution and stifling progression.

I see, what can we do to stop this and re-activate our evolutionary path?

All will be revealed in time. By the mere act of communicating and spreading this information, the seeds will begin to sprout and spread across your planet. New life will flourish in this new world and it will happen sooner than you expect.

Sounds promising. Any last words before I go?

Think with your left, enable with your right, believe whatever you wish to believe and don't let ANYBODY try to steer you in the WRONG direction by feeding you egocentric disinformation.

Learn to disassociate and enter the spirit realm, here you will speak with many.

Thanks, I appreciate you helping me express my ideas on this forum.

You're very welcome.
Old 20-02-2019, 02:56 AM
Master

Is this a thread where only you post what you channel for our benefit, or is it open for discussions and opinions from others, who might agree or disagree with your posts?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.